Your one secret dream!

• Thread starter Ignoramus of the Law
  • Start date

Ignoramus of the Law

In order to enlighten a bit the atmosphere, I say we each say one of our secret dreams. Just for the sake of spamming. Preferably, unrelated to TribalWars as the conversation will take a whole new direction. Also, if this is the wrong section, please move it!

Alright - my secret dream, and probably the most honest, is to do the voice of cartoon characters. I have always loved animation and I played some theater in my youth. I have an awkward voice that makes things better :)) I even wrote, some time ago some sort of a cartoon show, called „The Hillbillies”, with an apprentice Death that keeps on failing to kill people. In its first show, he is sent to kill a peasant that tricks the Death into taking his wife instead. Funny times :)) Started animating it but I had no drawing e-board and it took too much time.

So, anyone else?

DeletedUser116463

my secret dream(i'm male), is to have a threesome (MFF). Im just being honest here but i realized its a big time shallow dream and not worth it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ignoramus of the Law

my secret dream(i'm male), is to have a threesome (MFF). Im just being honest here but i realized its a big time shallow dream and not worth it.

That is pretty ambitious, considering that even a twosome is a lot to dream at for so many of us.

DeletedUser

My dream....

My dream is for our planet to realize that we are dying as all the other species are dying. We say we are educated but we kill the very thing that keeps us alive.

My dream?

We look to the stars and ask for answers but we have the answers. If we would devote ourselves to being happy and devoted ourselves to the same cause, we would win. That cause? Survival. Recently an article came out about the 6th mass extinction happening right now. I grow sadder everyday. I look out the window and see the trees and the life that inhabits our planets and realize that my children will only get a glimpse at how beautiful we once were. We plaque our oceans with plastic, having the fish and birds eat it, killing them. We then capture these animals and eat them only to find that they contain tiny bits of plastic in them that we are now ingesting.

It makes me sick.

TL;DR: Humans are gross and I dream of the day we come together to make this world a better place for all inhabitants.

DeletedUser95698

my dream....

My dream is for our planet to realize that we are dying as all the other species are dying. We say we are educated but we kill the very thing that keeps us alive.

My dream?

We look to the stars and ask for answers but we have the answers. If we would devote ourselves to being happy and devoted ourselves to the same cause, we would win. That cause? Survival. Recently an article came out about the 6th mass extinction happening right now. I grow sadder everyday. I look out the window and see the trees and the life that inhabits our planets and realize that my children will only get a glimpse at how beautiful we once were. We plaque our oceans with plastic, having the fish and birds eat it, killing them. We then capture these animals and eat them only to find that they contain tiny bits of plastic in them that we are now ingesting.

It makes me sick.

Tl;dr: humans are gross and i dream of the day we come together to make this world a better place for all inhabitants.

someone give this man a nobel peace prize

DeletedUser1082

my dream is for people to post threads in the correct sub-forums.

DeletedUser76845

My dream....

My dream?

It makes me sick.

TL;DR: Humans are gross and I dream of the day we come together to make this world a better place for all inhabitants.

you rock BRO!!!!! you ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I want to live to be at least ten thousand and found my own religion that has no less than half of the worlds population as followers

I would also like an aircraft carrier

DeletedUser92753

I have a dream, that one day, posters of all tribes will utilize /enter when forming complex thoughts. I have a dream that "..." will no longer be allowed to crudely signal transitions in lengthy posts.

#IHaveADream

Ignoramus of the Law

I have a dream, that one day, posters of all tribes will utilize /enter when forming complex thoughts. I have a dream that "..." will no longer be allowed to crudely signal transitions in lengthy posts.

#IHaveADream

That is not so ambitious... but nonetheless, just as impossible as all the other dreams around here. One day maybe... but who knows?

jack35999

I have a dream that I won't get assassinated while cheating on my wife.
#martinlutherkingjrproblems