Your opinion

• Thread starter DeletedUser2806
  • Start date

DeletedUser2806

What do you think would be a better defense?

Spears-Archers

Swords-Archers

Swords-Spears

Just gimme what you think would be better overall.

Q: Wich is better as a start off defense

Q: In the long run wich would excell at defending

DeletedUser2806

This is your opinion people so please don't try and force it down anyones mouth.

DeletedUser

Spears/Archers early on.

Spears/Swords with a mix of archers later on (mebbe 2/2-1?)

DeletedUser2806

=\ well then how much of an offensive army can you get outta that say
its your only village and you would prolly need :axemen: :ram: would you able to get an decent army with that defense?

DeletedUser

a paladin is the best first defence

We're talking about early defense, not first. Besides a paladin can't defend you from 50 spears.

On topic:
I would go for a mixed combination of spears, swords and archers. However I want to test the defensive capabilities of archers first.

DeletedUser2806

i been toying with hte simulator they arnt that great the mounted archer whipe them out so easy. but we wont worry about those till later.

DeletedUser

=\ well then how much of an offensive army can you get outta that say
its your only village and you would prolly need :axemen: :ram: would you able to get an decent army with that defense?

there's a Simulator for that.

DeletedUser2806

i'm not talking about attacking im talking about building an offensive army with that much defense how large it could be...:icon_rolleyes:

Deleted User - 3135

if the mounted archer takes them out too easy then you need something that takes out mounted archers easy...

DeletedUser

if the mounted archer takes them out too easy then you need something that takes out mounted archers easy...

Well I've been running some tests and it seems, that the only thing that can take out mounted archers is HC.

DeletedUser

Yea you're right.

It seems that AC are the best offensive unit currently.

DeletedUser4770

I know the perfect defence but why would I share it with you? :p

Just experiment and find a perfect balance.