Your shiny 'New' Mod.

DeletedUser

yeah but he has that magic paladin noble weapon which reduces loyalty by 101 every time and travles at Paladin speed, (its the new paladin weapon (Excalibur = instantly nobles a village with no loss of paladin)

You don't even have to send nobles either. ;)

Also im reporting you to Morthy and Jirki88 your not supposed to know of this weapon. :O

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Who do you think told me about it, even let me try it on world 2 (how I got 660 + villages)

in fact rumour has it Jirki is using it now on world 2.

/bans

You weren't supposed to tell anyone about it though. Baad move... Baaaaaaaad move... *pictures of the spanish inquisition flashing in the background* :icon_evil:

Ripfin

/bans

You weren't supposed to tell anyone about it though. Baad move... Baaaaaaaad move... *pictures of the spanish inquisition flashing in the background* :icon_evil:

oopsie, I'm in big doo doo :icon_sad: :wood::wood::wood:

Ripfin

Sorry but this player has been "BANNED" by the almighty Jirki88 for having a big mouth.

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Sorry but this player has been "BANNED" by the almighty Jirki88 for having a big mouth.

It's his soul typing from the other life (the after-ban-life!) :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

oh noes i was almost their once but i was told to not walk towards the light and I listened

Ripfin

Jirki's smily
admin.gif

you don't mess with Jirki.

oooh a shiny light.

DeletedUser

Hello Rowmaster, glad to have you here. It'll be nice to have someone around to get some of our threads back on topic.

Good luck with the job.

DeletedUser

Why is there no general section, or "politics" section like the previous round?