Your Story On W60

ashoka1

Barbs are here to stay...and you never know when a 10 million account just goes barb...out of nowhere..and as the world moves on..we will see that a lot more...

Looking at current state of affairs..some tribes may fall short of nobles to even noble inactive sat accounts....

so only solution will be either to let them go barb..or rotate players on accounts ..and risking multi accounting accusations..

As for TCR..i have heard some in their leadership are too determined to win this world...and well its not easy to kill a player who wont quit.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I beg to differ but as the world goes on more and more players quit on all sides
also ive played with and against alot of tcr players and i know they will last a lot longer than many think they are no quitters

then why did you leave them?:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Hey Fubs! Remember me from w44?

:) When me, tomas and t bone made you quit?:O You nublet, TT is a noob and you're just as bad.

BK

<3

LMFAO

Well obviously you are mistaking individuals. Here are my conquer records from W44. I quit the world and gave my villages to my buddy I fought along side. I supported him through the entire wars between glamor and RAM. You offered him a place in RAM because you thought he was the one sniping and killing your trains/nukes. We were going to Co and I gave him all my villages. Gummer4England didn't like me bc I said I was going to make him watch as I rode his mother. So I wasn't allowed to Co in his tribe and I gave all my villages to Marasete.

Here is a link so you can see that Medflex not so much as gave me 1 point of ODD. Go climb back in your dirty closet and go back to putting more random appendages in your mouth so we don't have to hear the pointless drivel that escapes that cavity used for same sex pleasure.

http://www.twstats.com/en44/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=7655577&type=&pn=-1

It's sad Medflex that you pump your chest so much in the forums looking for success. I still go to your post in worlds most influential waiting for someone to spit out your name. Get over it. You aren't important. And go post when it's actually relevant. Than trying to relive your glory days when you internalled to the top of W44.

:p

<3

Fubar

ashoka1

Look who is talking..a player who is nobling players 1/4 his size and telling the world that his conquers are too awesome

DeletedUser

If you have time to troll random players on the public forums, you have time to noble more Calm. villages.

DeletedUser

I beg to differ but as the world goes on more and more players quit on all sides
also ive played with and against alot of tcr players and i know they will last a lot longer than many think they are no quitters

Its funny, cause you know how much barbs tcr nobles, and you know exactly what I meant by that statement yet you had to flip it.

DeletedUser71060

not as many as me but theres lots to take tcr might be down but not beaten
and by the way if some tcr players had been ok with twa it would of been a better fight but we choose to hold our support back yes i support some of my friends in tcr lucky for tcrt that i dont support more of them and yes i know my time will come when tcrt will tern there attention to me :}

Last edited:

DeletedUser

not as many as me but theres lots to take tcr might be down but not beaten
and by the way if some tcr players had been ok with twa it would of been a better fight but we choose to hold our support back yes i support some of my friends in tcr lucky for tcrt that i dont support more of them and yes i know my time will come when tcrt will tern there attention to me :}

Nothing is set in stone.You might not be attacking us but you are supporting them enemy. But if you ask any other tribe that really isn't being neutral. If you weren't there is no reason to look in your direction.

<3

Fubs.

P.s. Atid I enjoy our conversations.

DeletedUser71060

Nothing is set in stone.You might not be attacking us but you are supporting them enemy. But if you ask any other tribe that really isn't being neutral. If you weren't there is no reason to look in your direction.

<3

Fubs.

P.s. Atid I enjoy our conversations.
i enjoy chatting with you and as ive told you yes im supporting danielfisher as hes a friend i should also be supporting uk freeze as hes a long term friend so dont be surprised if you start to find his villages stacked
now as for one tcr player KGQ when you get around to him id even support your villages against him :}

DeletedUser94059

Funny thing is i would happily support any TCR member against TCRT if only i was closer. speaking for myself here not for spam.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

See im the opposite i would support like nugget and TT if they needed it :D

DeletedUser108886

Well guys - here's my story.

A story of starting on the far rim and growing into the top 40 players - into the tribe that has a good chance at winning this world.

The beggining
In spring (March), this year, I had just finished the exams for first year of university and was drinking, wasting time, and screwing around as it was. Amongst that I was also looking for a new MMO or something to play (besides LoL). I somehow stumbled upon TW. Now I had played this way back ago and realised that as a university student I have a lot of free time and constant access to internet. Sounds perfect!

First world after 2 years
The last world I had played was w34, where, after managing into top 30-50ish early I was rimmed about 2 months into the game (tribe limit 100?, we had 3? 'family tribes'). Before that I had been doing alright on w10 (K25 centered, Nomads, 2kk+ account).
So I started up. North east as my favourite.

The start
I got lucky. Noone good near me. I had been reading up on the 'newer' strategies. I rushed a noble by 3k points [200ish spear, maybe 300ish LC (I know I skipped axes) by then]. Capped another 3k near me by luck (he built O?, scouts?, I got lucky). The second cap I attempted had a friend nearby. They were both 3k while I had 2 villages 3k. Luckily I was more active. I nobled the closer to me (2 hours) and a week later got the second one.

I was getting to the good part. Farming non-stop and gaining dominance. I applied to Söze (I think this was actually when I was on my 1st or 2nd village). I spoke alright english and had some knowledge of TW. I was somehow accepted (FAR rim player into a top #1 K tribe). I was the lowest or second lowest player in Söze. Luckily our leader (Alexander.) had great ties with players of a neighbouring tribe .Exc - Tiger, Fredynishh, KingSavaman, apolwnas. I am not up to this day certain if they were premade or not.

I grew rapidly. Mostly due to my activeness. I farmed a lot and nobled a lot. And then a merge into .Exc came. I was lucky to get in, as I was one of the lowest players. Noone knew me, noone put in a word for me.

On the way to learning
I've mostly forgot this part. Everyone mostly remembers where they are now and where they began, right? I just know that I grew very fast. I was a rim player, keep in mind. I was lucky to be surrounded by the less-experienced. At this time I also learnt methods of opera, mass faking, t-trains, you name it. None of this stuff had been around when I played earlier worlds. Also here is where I made my first contact with Dylan. He also provided me with a handful of scripts. What could have stopped me now?

At this time - some of our highest players had left for SPAM - Fredynishh and King Savaman, others soon to follow. This was also the start of the Smexc. war. But had we any idea of that? Hell no.
.Exc was in its own peril. With our best players leaving we were vulnerable, not to mention (we were #1 in K27) a new tribe creeping up from the south. This was where my first war in the world was held. A tribe bigger than us - ~TT~. Somehow - mostly thanks to activity we aced this war, forcing them to surrender and lose a bunch of villages(by 500-1kk tribe standards). (During all this time we were on kind of good terms with SPAM thanks to some of our members going there, and us having good ties).

As Smexc war progressed while .Exc's ended, we had conquered ~TT~. At this time, however, while .Exc had sent a load of support to smexc frontlines they turned and joined =C=. This would be the downfall of .Exc. =C= turned and attacked .Exc who coincidentally had >50% of its support going to ex-~TT~ on Smexc frontlines (50+ hour trip). Had a 5h away =C= promptly declare war. By this time we had no real leader left (after KS left) and choices had to be made. Most people voted to merge with =C= (eventually, I'd like to imagine we fought bravely - look below paragraph). We had little options left, especially with SPAM glooming behind our backs. We had been scared of SPAM for a couple of months, as we could not fathom how they grew so fast (and recruited our biggest players). Only Valai466, who was the top 1 account in .Exc at the time, chose to not join =C= for reasons unknown to me. I myself ran a very rim account at the time and was only hoping to last a while longer.

Saviour
About a couple of months earlier a new player had started a bit southeast on the rim - he was named TruffleShuffleorDie. A real wizard when it came to TW. As we later learned he was a previous winner of very early worlds and had plenty of experience of defending an account against multiple thousands of attacks even without any scripts. He had played the first worlds that came on and knew almost(?) everything about TW. I had the luck of defending a 200k (aaros1) account with him against =C= (4-6ish KK tribe back then) while they were mauling .Exc (2ish KK tribe) (day and night shift swapping - aaros1 consumed about 70%+ nukes of a tribe that was ~300% bigger with almost no help). This was around 5k average incomings for 2 weeks in a row - on a 200k account. This was my first learning stone in a new world and damn, did I learn tons from him. I also believe him to be one of the greatest players to play this world thus far (I'm probably biased).

Entering SPAM
As I'm sure I mentioned before - for a long time a lot of .Exc had wet dreams of getting into SPAM - very long before SPAM got into 'power mode' status. Me included. I had joined =C= after .Exc disabandonment (mostly to read their forums), but I had been discussing with Valai466 and Truffle to merge into Valai466 and apply to SPAM for quite a while. By this time I was playing a far-rim (27-28k border by then) 1kk account with more ODT than any of the top 20 of =C= players (top 1 was ~300%+ my size at the time, I would have placed something like 30ish) and I liked to point it out to them often. I still do :(. Cure was planning to op and get rid of me and Valai from k28 for good. We were playing a very dangerous game by teasing them with us joining and whileas attempting to get into SPAM which we hoped would have given us breathing room. Somehow we were approved (Thank you Dan).

In SPAM
Me and Valai decided to merge before we were accepted by SPAM. It would have made it safer for us either way. While I was on my holiday during the summer I learnt that we were deemed worthy. Calm. war soon erupted a month or so later and we've been stacking and sending D around since then.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser108293

Played BlEeDtOdEAth when I joined the world in november.
Capped a village, then quit after my tribe broke up. (I was recruiter for BYE)
Gifted my villages to im2x3m4u and david levi.
Took over the im2x3m4u account in january - already half internallerd without any troops remaining.
I merged with my old buddy cheetah then and had like 7 villages i think.
Was in No at this time.
Nobled a little, then joined 7SF when No broke up.
Had a great time there until DA took over as Duke.
Me and some other guys like ampac, nugget, boxingkangaroo, art07,..reformed at error with the best 7SF players. We merged into SPAM except for like 4 or 5 members joining Valour (including me)
I got tired of the world when I was in Valour so decided to merge into SpecialBrew.
Began merging, then Sean went away for like 2 weeks (owner of SB at this time i guess)
I was at rank 24 or sth like this at this time and my co left me so I felt even more tired of the world then before and decided to quit.
So I gifted my villages to my buddies (most of them were in SPAM so I left Valour)
Mason sniped Sp.ags nobles during this time (still proud of a well defending sitter :p)
I always hated Sp.ag.

I had a break for some months, then saw juanune acc was on permasit, so asked for the account and got it.
Needed a co again after some months, so tried to merge into hungrywolf.
We both weren´t very active at this time so the merge stucked in the middle.
Now I am back and playing hungrywolf again.
-im2x