Your story on W66

nowitsover

1) What is your current ranking?
2) What keeps you motivated?
3) Did you start out on the account that you're playing now, or were you gifted it/joined it later on?
4) Do you play any other worlds?
5) Do you see yourself sticking it out to the very end? Why?
6) How experienced were you when you started w66?
7) What was your highest ranking?
8) Which was/is your favourite tribe and why?
9) Who were/are your favourite leaders and why?
10) Who were/are your favourite opponents and why?
11) If you could go back and relive any period of time on this world, which would it be and why?
12) What are some of the personal challenges you've had to face on this world?
13) What would you deem to be your greatest success on this world?
14) What is the most important lesson that you've learned on
w66?
15) Who was the person that had the most influence on you personally, and why?
16) Do you like where the world is now?
17) Do you see this world ending any time soon?
18) Who do you believe will win this world, why?
19) If you could rate this world on a scale of 1-10, what would your rating be? Why?

Stole this thread from W40, which in turn was stolen from another worlds. Share your story and enjoy reading others.
Wishing everyone happy hollidays in advance while at it
:xmas biggrin:

DeletedUser109828

1) I'm currently ranked 89.
2) The hope of making it to the end of the world, and the hope of joining the main tribe Auphan.
3) I started playing on this account from the start of the world.
4) Currently I am not playing on any other world.
5) Well yes, otherwise I wouldn't be playing right now :p
6) Fairly experienced I guess. I was taught millisecond trains, sniping etc in a previous world but didn't have much practice with it.
7) 89 xD
8) Had to be Smurf, as I took on the job of being the leader for the first time. Too bad we merged.
9) Probably Chevay from Panic. He had the attributes of a good leader?
10) It would have to be =TLB=, Fart and -L-. It was pretty fun fighting an alliance formed by the 3 largest tribe of the continent during start-up. Plus it gave a huge sense of accomplishment when they were finally wiped off the maps.
11) The start! It was so much more relaxing and easier to handle. Plus the world had more activity, there is always something going on everyday. i.e people mailing me to restart/back-timing someone
12) Would have to be quitting. I've tried to quit numerous amount of times during different stages of the world. I end up coming back no matter what. Have to thank my co-player for keeping my account in shape during my leave though. THANKS KYLER :D
13) I guess it would have to be rushing to stables in 5 days? (Or was it 3?). I've never been great at starting.
14) Politics are more important than numbers.
15) My Co-player. He has taught me loads both in-game and in real life. Thanks again ^^
16) Nope. I prefer start ups more. A bit too quiet, and the same opponents.
17) Nope. This world is probably going to last a few more months.
18) Auphan! :D Why? Because thats my tribe!
19) The settings of this world? Probably 7. My experience from this world? 10 out of 10!!!

Ack3rl3y

Nice idea, something different from the usual spiel!

My co-player. Wouldn't bother if it were not for him :).
3) Did you start out on the account that you're playing now, or were you gifted it/joined it later on?
Merged into it when I decided I no longer wanted to solo-play quite early in the world.
Not unless you count making PP on 72.
Yes. It's one of the main reasons I am still around. I prefer early-world to late, but I'd like to actually stick a world out to the end for a change..
I'd like to think I know all the basics - though I perhaps lack the motivation to use them all :lol:.
#7 on 66, #1 on other world (not sure which you meant?)
I'm going to go with SMOKE, because of the tribes I've been in it is the best (for all the normal reasons). Can't really comment on tribes I haven't taken part in!
Each have their own flaws and benefits. I know mies has done alot for SMOKE, but that can be said for alot of tribe leaders.
Oh I have a soft spot for Njc, I love how easily he winds everybody up :icon_razz:.
11) If you could go back and relive any period of time on this world, which would it be and why?
None. My original start-up was on a different account and went VERY well, was far ahead, then I took over an account in the core. I regretted that, though it lead to where I am now so.. no regrets.
Truth be told I haven't played an account so large before. I usually prefer stopping before 500K, 2.6M being the highest I got to. Large accounts become more about time you are willing to spend and not skill of a player. If you know how to tag, stack, snipe and noble - it's really just a case of what you are willing to put in in hours.
Uh.. breaking my record of time spent on a world?
14) What is the most important lesson that you've learned on w66?
Nothing new..
Invincible and Henchman from W6. Invincible taught me how to play, Hench was just an all around awesome guy/player.
Has it's ups and downs.. it's going quite stale I think, which can be reflected in every tribes progress. I am still enjoying it though.
I'll go with no. It could be ended relatively soon, though I am sure there will be some upsets, tribes merging/spltting, new wars forming.. the usual thing.
If inactivity doesn't kill them, Auphan. They haven't really been challenged yet. If not Auphan, I'd have to say ZIPS or a new tribe that'll form down the road.
19) If you could rate this world on a scale of 1-10, what would your rating be? Why?
I'll go 7/10. It's had plenty of drama and nonesense, but so do most worlds. I've enjoyed playing here alot longer than usual and I am playing with a great guy, so can't ask for much more from a game ..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My tribe. Great bunch of guys, funny on Skype, fierce on the battle field.
Started on this account.
Nope. I played briefly on W64 (I think) for flags.
Yes. Seems the main cause for TW abandon is real life issues. I think that the way my tribe is managed makes it possible to have a busy life and a successful account at the same time. I have the right conditions to grow and expand without compromising my real life activities.
I knew all the ins and outs of TW, but hadn't played in about 4-5 years.
On W66, the one I'm currently having.
Auphan. Apart from the personal qualities of some of its members, I like that it's selective with new recruits, aggressive towards its enemies and truly loyal to its allies. It's the kind of tribe where everyone who's on a warpath thrives. Everyone else eventually becomes food.
Kanthas and Apnambo. Because they know how to pick their wars, because they offer everyone the chance to grow and they somehow manage to have us all pulling in the same direction.
AOC. Because they had this big mouth on the externals and it was just so pleasant to fight the nobles war on the map and fight the PnP war on the forum. TheR is so quiet... :(
None. I like to move forward. We had some great times here, bu I'm curious what the future holds.
Nearly got rimmed when I had just 1 village. I was attacked by a tribe, they got the loyalty down to 11, but I managed to snipe enough nobles to keep my village until reinforcements arrived. Yay for bonfire! We ended up rimming all those guys and it was the first war I've won with my tribe on this world. Later we merged into Auphan and the time of personal challenged was over. We're now only dealing with tribal challenges.
My PnP posts. Haha.
Clustering sux.
Wolfshade. He stopped playing long ago. He was the leader of the first tribe I played in. Most diabolical diplomat I've ever met and a strategical mastermind.
Meh. I wish there was more activity, especially on the forum.
Nope. Still too much to eat.
Auphan. Too well organised to be defeated in battle and a unique strategy that allows accounts to achieve great results with minimal effort. As simple as that.
8/10. It could be more fun. Our enemies seem to be half-asleep.

DeletedUser85315

1) What is your current ranking? 49
2) What keeps you motivated? my tribemates. very sappy right? :p
3) Did you start out on the account that you're playing now, or were you gifted it/joined it later on? started on this account.
4) Do you play any other worlds? one is enough
5) Do you see yourself sticking it out to the very end? Why? yes, i've come this far already..
6) How experienced were you when you started w66? A pro of course :)
7) What was your highest ranking? 19
8) Which was/is your favourite tribe and why? Zips of course because i am bias O.O
9) Who were/are your favourite leaders and why? Would have to say Dan. He reminded of an old leader from w40(Mayhemmaker7)
10) Who were/are your favourite opponents and why? It's probably a tie between Hyenas or TheR. Hyenas b/c they actually had balls to challenge a larger tribe and put up a decent fight early in the world. TheR b/c they are probably up there with the worst Rank 1 tribe in TW history.
11) If you could go back and relive any period of time on this world, which would it be and why? Probably Hyenas war, that was fun.
12) What are some of the personal challenges you've had to face on this world? Being Op'd by zips
13) What would you deem to be your greatest success on this world? Showing Zips my abilities while being Op'd and earning an invite later on.
14) What is the most important lesson that you've learned on w66? I dont learn lessons, i already know everything :D
15) Who was the person that had the most influence on you personally, and why? wierd question.. probably my co i suppose.
16) Do you like where the world is now? yes
17) Do you see this world ending any time soon? nope
18) Who do you believe will win this world, why? Honestly not sure at this point. It's still early.
19) If you could rate this world on a scale of 1-10, what would your rating be? Why? I'd say 9 out of 10

DeletedUser

AOC. Because they had this big mouth on the externals and it was just so pleasant to fight the nobles war on the map and fight the PnP war on the forum. TheR is so quiet... :(

Aww I miss/hate you too. Best of luck.

DeletedUser113394

1) What is your current ranking? No Comment
2) What keeps you motivated? Myself :?
3) Did you start out on the account that you're playing now, or were you gifted it/joined it later on? I have a memory Disorder, I haven’t got a clue
4) Do you play any other worlds? Clueless.
5) Do you see yourself sticking it out to the very end? Why? Nope because I don’t see myself sticking out to the very end?
6) How experienced were you when you started w66? I am legendary mode.
7) What was your highest ranking? No comment
8) Which was/is your favourite tribe and why? TheR, because when i loose villages, i just get to internal. There wont be as many internals as there is in TheR till w100, because TheR is planning a pre-made for w100.
9) Who were/are your favourite leaders and why? War-peace&Fatal Decision&Dubtize, Because theyre cool and awesome
10) Who were/are your favourite opponents and why? Internals because they dont attack me back ;)
11) If you could go back and relive any period of time on this world, which would it be and why? Starting 66, too much political Bs
12) What are some of the personal challenges you've had to face on this world? ehh nothing
13) What would you deem to be your greatest success on this world? ehhh internalling?
14) What is the most important lesson that you've learned on w66? Ehh nothing?
15) Who was the person that had the most influence on you personally, and why? Myself:?
16) Do you like where the world is now? dunno
18) Who do you believe will win this world, why? Auphan, most co-ordinated tribe on 66
19) If you could rate this world on a scale of 1-10, what would your rating be? Why? -1 cuz its boring.
1) What is your current ranking? No Comment
2) What keeps you motivated? Myself :?
3) Did you start out on the account that you're playing now, or were you gifted it/joined it later on? I have a memory Disorder, I haven’t got a clue
4) Do you play any other worlds? Clueless.
5) Do you see yourself sticking it out to the very end? Why? Nope because I don’t see myself sticking out to the very end?
6) How experienced were you when you started w66? I am legendary mode.
7) What was your highest ranking? No comment
8) Which was/is your favourite tribe and why? TheR, because when i loose villages, i just get to internal. There wont be as many internals as there is in TheR till w100, because TheR is planning a pre-made for w100.
9) Who were/are your favourite leaders and why? War-peace&Fatal Decision&Dubtize, Because theyre cool and awesome
10) Who were/are your favourite opponents and why? Internals because they dont attack me back ;)
11) If you could go back and relive any period of time on this world, which would it be and why? Starting 66, too much political Bs
12) What are some of the personal challenges you've had to face on this world? ehh nothing
13) What would you deem to be your greatest success on this world? ehhh internalling?
14) What is the most important lesson that you've learned on w66? Ehh nothing?
15) Who was the person that had the most influence on you personally, and why? Myself:?
16) Do you like where the world is now? dunno
18) Who do you believe will win this world, why? Auphan, most co-ordinated tribe on 66
19) If you could rate this world on a scale of 1-10, what would your rating be? Why? -1 cuz its boring.

DeletedUser108663

11 thanks to Matty(dull)

Ive often asked myself that...

Joined as a co, all other co's left..

Casual

itd be nice to win the world for sure

koc level, if that. learnt alot in ZIPs.

2. oh how I miss it

Auphan(wasntme)

Dandan. Great leader, great guy in general.

I loved fighting Song Zhao Yu. I had incomings from him from the start of theR war up until he quit. The guy couldnt put together a train under a minute long, but he was sure as hell determined! The bugger even got a couple from me

The peak of theR war. I like abit if a challenge. Also perfected my snipe during this time.

Surviving?

Without a doubt my ODA

Cant really answer this

Always admired all 3 on the Shadowknight account. Great bunch

Could be better. Still too many internal whores *cough* Tashali *cough*

No. Still Smoke, uphanSPOIL], and ZIPs left to contend for the top.

ZIPs. Very war proven, nobody can say that we haven't got a chance

5. Too much hugging/ internalling for my liking.

DeletedUser

Hehe, RedHand,you little stalker! :) The forum is just not the same without you! Please come back and join TheR. :icon_eek:

Ha I already had you guys ruin my life for a week once, I don't feel like doing that again.

DeletedUser

somewhere between 35 and 40
I'm not
"Aye" to the former.
god no
I see no reason not to
Always have been and will be a noob.
somewhere between 15 and 20
i liked the tribe i was in before ego... as much as i don't like early game, it was a good group of people that were pretty helpful in getting me through FearIncarnate's (was a top 10 player in that phase of the game, about 5-10 villages) barrage of nukes and trains, while I had only the one village.
I don't like people.
The ones that give me their villages... so koc, smoke, suitup, pms, etc.. all pretty good opponents.
the current part, it's closest to the end.

i don't like people and this world spends more time talking to each other than anything else.

not deleting out of boredom.
id sort tagging, for accurate tagging even if it is days after the attacks were sent. Perfect for those sits that go untouched for weeks.
i don't like people.
no.
one can only hope.
18) Who do you believe you will win this world, why?
seems just as possible as anyone else winning the world at this point in time.
1. No one's very good, the people talk too much instead of doing anything, and i'm forced to talk to people.

DeletedUser

1) What is your current ranking? 70 or so
2) What keeps you motivated? internal motor. 7 straight years of playing
3) Did you start out on the account that you're playing now, or were you gifted it/joined it later on? Always start
4) Do you play any other worlds? Always have a play world in front of the real world, although i did tell myself that w46 was going to be my last one lol
5) Do you see yourself sticking it out to the very end? Why? Of course, otherwise why play. Why? want to three-peat. two worlds won is not enough
6) How experienced were you when you started w66? enough
7) What was your highest ranking? now
8) Which was/is your favourite tribe and why? KOC. group of friends from w2 and w11 plus some new ones
9) Who were/are your favourite leaders and why? Have a few on the leadership team that have been there, done that. All are good and all i respect
10) Who were/are your favourite opponents and why? None so far. This world hasnt shown the type of opponents from the older worlds
11) If you could go back and relive any period of time on this world, which would it be and why? I would change my approach with meis. I was too honest with my feelings with him regarding how i view him as a person and leader. I should have lied lol
12) What are some of the personal challenges you've had to face on this world? Growth. I have never been good at small empires. My style tends to work better at 1000 villages or more
13) What would you deem to be your greatest success on this world? Regrouping my friends together after we struggled at the start
14) What is the most important lesson that you've learned on [/B]w66? Farming and Co-playing. Never believed in farming before this world, and i laugh at the fact that everyone needs a co player of 5 when on past worlds co playing rarely existed
15) Who was the person that had the most influence on you personally, and why? Many friends in the tribe
16) Do you like where the world is now? Yea, its fine. A long way to go though
17) Do you see this world ending any time soon? Not even close
18) Who do you believe will win this world, why? Us. Never doubt the ability to stay active and experience
19) If you could rate this world on a scale of 1-10, what would your rating be? Why? 4-5. Doesnt have the skill level or "hate" like old worlds. Too much hugging....but its not horrific.

DeletedUser

) What is your current ranking? 1
2) What keeps you motivated? mental instability
3) Did you start out on the account that you're playing now, or were you gifted it/joined it later on? been here since the start
4) Do you play any other worlds? gave w54 a shot, did alright, was a total noob on the 3 worlds previous to that. was blessed to meet don mills ans be shown the finer points of tw, so all haters can blame him lol,
5) Do you see yourself sticking it out to the very end? Why? would like too, this account has invested a lot of time in the world, but there seems to be a fairly tough challenge with the 2 top tribes, 1 full of previous world winners, the others machines
6) How experienced were you when you started w66? fairly
7) What was your highest ranking? 1
8) Which was/is your favourite tribe and why? auphan, because the fear factor they have produced, there ability to land multiple attacks over milliseconds instead of seconds with multiple players
9) Who were/are your favourite leaders and why? miez, because hes done pretty well
10) Who were/are your favourite opponents and why? njc, the guy is brilliant, nothing against him can be done without a whole lot of time and effort. brilliant strategist, and speaks his mind
11) If you could go back and relive any period of time on this world, which would it be and why? suit up days, im no leader. again things fell over in the end which was kinda sad. doesnt how good you are at some aspects everybody has there weaknesses. hence to say if heresxwolfman is duke the tribes screwed lol
12) What are some of the personal challenges you've had to face on this world? watching many good players fall to thousands of attacks falling over the same second
13) What would you deem to be your greatest success on this world? teaching people, ya get a nice feeling when folks down the track tell you you have made a big difference in there game
w66? No comment
15) Who was the person that had the most influence on you personally, and why? don mills as stated above
16) Do you like where the world is now? this world is screwy
17) Do you see this world ending any time soon? 6 months min
18) Who do you believe will win this world, why? auphan, while the rest of the world run in fearand fight each other they blast away with there coordinated attacks
19) If you could rate this world on a scale of 1-10, what would your rating be? Why? 1, this will be my last world methinks on tw. I cant play to the level of whats coming from auphan.

DeletedUser

I will Continue to play until njc has been destroyed.

I started out on the account I play just me, no co-player ever. never been sat either. I dont like to co play, i like to give my enemy a fair chance.

If you caLL putting up trades for PP in w72 playing, then yes i guess.

Good Question. I have never played a world out. I will proberbly play this world out though, as i would like to see both

A: njc get killed
B: Auphan Destroyed

a little less experienced then I am now

Smoke because Mies is a good dude

Mies because he is a good dude

I don't have a favorite they were all fun to kill. Its cute when they fight back and fail. I like the abusive mail i get.

No comment

I tried to play one morning before having my morning coffee that was not a good idea. It was hard.

Not logging in whilst drunk.

w66?

Dont do diplomacy with rim tribes Just kill them.

Mies. He gives me orders. thats Influence enough, there are to many crazy people in w66 but i am the crazyest of them all

yes, its on my PC and Phone so its easy to access so leave it there please.

I will end it when I am good and ready.

Auphan

um, these question are tired and old, can i go now?

DeletedUser

10) Who were/are your favourite opponents and why? njc, the guy is brilliant, nothing against him can be done without a whole lot of time and effort. brilliant strategist, and speaks his mind

Hahahahahhahaha.... strategist... I just throw nukes around :icon_redface:

I will Continue to play until njc has been destroyed.
Good Question. I have never played a world out. I will proberbly play this world out though, as i would like to see both
A: njc get killed

You make me think I should've taken the SMOKE invite just to give you a nice middle finger :lol:

DeletedUser

1) What is your current ranking? - I forgot

2) What keeps you motivated? - Auphan and its members are why I will be coming back.

3) Did you start out on the account that you're playing now, or were you gifted it/joined it later on? - Started late on the account by a few weeks.

4) Do you play any other worlds? Use to got no time

5) Do you see yourself sticking it out to the very end? Why? Of course, I was in panic! and then later on merged with Auphan

6) How experienced were you when you started w66? Won 3 worlds, and played several others and quit due to end game being boring.

7) What was your highest ranking? # 1 ( not world 66 )

8) Which was/is your favourite tribe and why? Auphan/panic!/smurfs all had a bunch of solid players which near the end all merged into Auphan.

9) Who were/are your favourite leaders and why? The best leaders i worked with in this world were Apnambo/Kanthas/My good friend Drew

10) Who were/are your favourite opponents and why? I would have to say start up when we got bang banged, was fun.

11) If you could go back and relive any period of time on this world, which would it be and why? When I started leading, was no much work and a head ache but fun never the less.

12) What are some of the personal challenges you've had to face on this world? Training members who were either new to the game or never really played Tribalwars good. Was a lot of work, but got to meet some good friends, turn them into monsters, and now are doing better than me kudos to everyone ;)

13) What would you deem to be your greatest success on this world? LOL when i had to sit 6-7 accounts at once stunting my growth, while they were all getting oped and yet we still stuck around with such little activity going on and a shortage of co-players.

14) What is the most important lesson that you've learned on w66? Not to piss off Apnambo he can be pretty grumpy ;)

15) Who was the person that had the most influence on you personally, and why? Drew ( stay Puff/Dylar ) we had it rough, non stop sits, getting gang banged but we both stuck it out and stayed on the top.

16) Do you like where the world is now? Of course Auphan is a monster tribe, cant wait to get back into action.

17) Do you see this world ending any time soon? Nah maybe a few months still

18) Who do you believe will win this world, why? Auphan of course, best coordination, best activity, best ops, unstoppable.

19) If you could rate this world on a scale of 1-10, what would your rating be? Why? 10 because i came here with a few friends, and left with alot more.