Your suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranbaxy

As the last thread was nothing but spam i have decided to open a new one, please only post round suggestions and nothing else, or i may just have to infract you :icon_rolleyes:

Faetzy

A 200 tribe limit would be stupid. The round would be won in like 15 hours speed 400. Personally, i think if you talking about tribe limit 200, they should do the 4 tribe thing again or something. I also really enjoy the 2 man tribe rounds. Another suggestion is you should keep it to 2 speed rounds per weekend, like the last few weeks.

DeletedUser

A 6 hour speed world, lately I'm playing dutch speeds and they always do that there, speed 400 and 6 hours long is realy great. You can play the whole time without sleep mode or sitters.

DeletedUser

Note: There will not be speeds above 400 and more than 100 free slots per round - all threads and posts regarding this will be deleted without a reason.

Those who want to become read only in the forums for a few weeks may continue to ignore this.

DeletedUser

sleep should not be enforced before 24 hours before end of speed round...

this way you can play full out and to be fair to others your round will just end sooner... :)

DeletedUser

A 200 tribe limit would be stupid. The round would be won in like 15 hours speed 400. Personally, i think if you talking about tribe limit 200, they should do the 4 tribe thing again or something. I also really enjoy the 2 man tribe rounds. Another suggestion is you should keep it to 2 speed rounds per weekend, like the last few weeks.

they should make a STW2, so they can devote STW1 to "arcade" speeds, with no, or very little, free spaces, then have the STW2 with large member limit (a couple of thousand at least) with a much slower speed, up to 100, lasting longer.

lucas246

we should have one speed round thats 400 and it lasts 24 and another stw2 that 300 or lower for players who want it slower who agrees with me

Faetzy

It's all ready been said before, .net don't have the ability to run 2 speed servers at once.
Personally i enjoy scenario rounds, maybe 3 way tribe with those cheating vills :) that'd be nice.

DeletedUser

It's all ready been said before, .net don't have the ability to run 2 speed servers at once.
Personally i enjoy scenario rounds, maybe 3 way tribe with those cheating vills :) that'd be nice.

I would like some different challenges also...

DeletedUser11188

speed : 50
unit speed : .3
no paladins
no archers
noble system : packages...coins...bundles...doesn't matter
Tech : 3 researches, 15 max
very few free slots...maybe 25-50
tribe limit : 2-5
Tribe lock and no outside support (troops or resources) and no attacking internally
No diplomacy
No account sitting
Victory: Rank 1 opponents attacker, Rank 1 opponents defeated, Rank 1 Points (maybe a premium prize...I'll donate some if needed)

AusKilla

speed : 50
unit speed : .3 (0.8)
no paladins
no archers
noble system : packages...coins...bundles...doesn't matter (constant nobles)
Tech : 3 researches, 15 max
very few free slots...maybe 25-50 (1000-2000)
tribe limit : 2-5
Tribe lock and no outside support (troops or resources) and no attacking internally (backstabbers rule off.. make it normal tribalwars ffs)
No diplomacy (yes diplomacy - i use it for marking tribes)
No account sitting
Victory: Rank 1 opponents attacker, Rank 1 opponents defeated, Rank 1 Points (maybe a premium prize...I'll donate some if needed)

my answers in bold

modified yours into a much more fun round imo :)

Faetzy

I also agree with constant nobles, is a good feature to a great fun speed round.

Faetzy

I don't think all should be cheat vills, but i think there should be a few more cheat village rounds.

AusKilla

constant nobles are fun and good to have in the occasional round but no not all it will just increase the n00bness of this server if it was always constant ;)

shoturmumthe2nd

Kk my suggestion is you dont ban people for nothing expecially when there winning, firstly it was comming near to the end and then i was leading for a while i get banned just before some1 was attacking me..

gargareth

if someone does something wrong they get banned, that is the rule, it seems kinda stupid to me to not ban people because then everyone could break the rules, if you get banned, thats your own fault for breaking the rules.

DeletedUser

maybe a pro round where you can only join if you have won a round before. that will be interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.