Your suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I would love to play speed again, however, every time I check on current/planned rounds it seems to be nothing more than the usual arcade junkie rounds.

Something nice and slow would be great from x20 - x100 over a 5-10 day period. If people are keen then I'll post some suggestions for settings. Seldom check the forum (full of idiots) so if it does come about plonk an email in my inbox.

I spent all summer nagging typhi for these, I'll try and convince him to put them in my college holidays so I can join the fun :)

DeletedUser

what about a 10x or 20x speed, going for like a month or something...
advertise it to the rest of tw community, im sure lots would join. If you give people plenty of notice...

and for people who will get bored of that, you can do a second speed server (Speed 2 ) for fast rounds like 400...
sort of like the german servers, where they have 2 rounds at once. ..

DeletedUser80720

advertise it to the rest of tw community, im sure lots would join. If you give people plenty of notice...

and for people who will get bored of that, you can do a second speed server (Speed 2 ) for fast rounds like 400...

whatt an awsome idea

DeletedUser

That is not the speed admins decision, only innogames can authorize a 2nd speed server, and with our player count, thats hardly likely.

DeletedUser15106

I'm all for doing some slower rounds, but they've proven time and again to be not particularly popular. If anyone can suggest a time and some settings that might encourage more players in a longer round, it would be great to get a long round up sometime soon :)

DeletedUser

maybe get one of those message things to pop up before people log into there accounts on any world, that tells them about it.
also, perhaps make first 200 free, instead of first 100... would probably get more to come. And alot would buy premium anyway... so...

DeletedUser

I'm all for doing some slower rounds, but they've proven time and again to be not particularly popular. If anyone can suggest a time and some settings that might encourage more players in a longer round, it would be great to get a long round up sometime soon :)

Start on a saturday... because most people are able to play on a saturday, and won't miss the start.

DeletedUser80720

maybe get one of those message things to pop up before people log into there accounts on any world, that tells them about it.
also, perhaps make first 200 free, instead of first 100... would probably get more to come. And alot would buy premium anyway... so...

cant have 200 free as its not up to the admins its also to do with inogames again

DeletedUser

This is going to seem like a noob question but i am going to ask anyway (to lazy to search)

when it says the starting time of a round what time zone is it stated in? For example round 808 (my first speed game xD ) starts at 24/09/10 11:00, is that EST? or a different time zone.

DeletedUser80720

This is going to seem like a noob question but i am going to ask anyway (to lazy to search)

when it says the starting time of a round what time zone is it stated in? For example round 808 (my first speed game xD ) starts at 24/09/10 11:00, is that EST? or a different time zone.

that will be game time so its the time in germany if im correct like im english the time in england will be 10:00

DeletedUser

Thank you.

Edit: looks like i won't be in round 808, but i should be joining 809
d5f02ecd.gif

Edit 2: i will skip 809 and join 810

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think people dont like the long slow rounds because it ends up being dominated by 1 or 2 big players who team up and dominate even more

DeletedUser

I think people dont like the long slow rounds because it ends up being dominated by 1 or 2 big players who team up and dominate even more
people actually like it.(according to polls).since not everyone is blessed with high speed net,and farmingis a little fairer.

DeletedUser

people actually like it.(according to polls).since not everyone is blessed with high speed net,and farmingis a little fairer.

Most decent people I know who like it, prefer it to high speeds because the minewhores don't do nearly as well as they do on higher speeds.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It would be awesome if you upped the amount of barbs in the server, and made the BP longer. For example, on a 400 speed make BP 30 rather than 10 minutes..

DeletedUser

Has there ever been an ubur-boosted start round? Say, 30-50K? I don't know if it would work or not, but i'm sure it would draw alot of interest.

DeletedUser

There isn't enough hype for the speed rounds.

I have always known about them but didn't understand them completely. A friend of mine got me to join and I am hooked.

Come to find out there is a sleep mode, which is annoying, but I love the speed and am willing to pay premium. Perhaps have more ways to advertise the speed rounds a bit better.

Status
Not open for further replies.