Your suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser80720

more players would most likely join and play speed if there was new/differnet speed rounds happening as all the rounds are currently the same and most people get boreed

DeletedUser80720

STEP ROUND

The Winner is the player with the most different “thousand” point villages at the end of the round.

Ideally you would end the round with at least one 1,000 point village, one 2,000 point village, one 3,000 point village, etc. all the way up to 12,000.

You do not get extra points for having more than one of the same “thousand” point village setup (ie. Two 1,000 point villages is not more points than one is), but having multiple of a certain size may be helpful since it ups your chance of having at least one of them not get catted to a different point value.

So having the most villages will not automatically make you the winner as any duplicate pointed villages will be discounted.

we should have a go at this round

orrr

The winner is the player with the largest number left over when subtracting their ODD from their ODA.
The goal specifically is to get as much ODA as possible while getting no, or as little as possible ODD.
Otherwise it is similar to a normal bash round.

Players start with increased building levels (HQ 3, Warehouse 3, Timber 3, Iron 3, Clay 3, Hiding place 1).
The farm limit is active. Per farm level, 150 units are supported.
25 minutes beginner protection.
Paladin active (no items).
No archers.
15-tech smithy (3 levels per technology).
Fake limit active. Minimum attack force is 1 per cent of village points.
Barbs and advanced bonus villages grow to 800 points.
Coin academy.
5-member tribe limit. No attacking tribemates. No outside support.
Random starting location.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser80720

yh thats were i got it from they look like awsome rounds we should try them on .net

DeletedUser

The second one didn't make any difference at all from how a normal bash gets played by anyone decent.

DeletedUser80720

ohhh well that top 1 also looks like a good round to play

and the 2nd will be alot better if the round is 200 speed or less for a longer amont of time then it will not benefit the turtles and it should Be a nobling round aLOT MORE FUN

DeletedUser

I don't really like rounds with that much micromanagement to do, ruins the fun of speed imo. And whenever I play bashes with nobling I just noble anyone who tries to bash, its far too easy, and boring.

DeletedUser80720

ive been thinking an rekon having a round that starts from 16 of december to the 6 of january at 50 speed would be good as most people would be on christmas break and maybe ask innogames can there be like 1000 free slots as its christmas so it would be more challenging

DeletedUser

Far too long. I'd be bored of being the only one on multiple villages after a day.

AusKilla

Why create a round intended to get newer players to play (By having 1000 free slots) Over the Christmas/New Years period? No one would play that as the majority of people will be busy with families & friends... :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Why create a round intended to get newer players to play (By having 1000 free slots) Over the Christmas/New Years period? No one would play that as the majority of people will be busy with families & friends... :icon_confused:

and I doubt new players especially would take time off from the outside to play this game compared to the oldies.

DeletedUser96008

Suggestions to improve the game

In speed game, the first village which we get should be defined as our main village,

According to me the game should allow any other player to capture our main village, This will allow us to play as far the game ends. So we not have to worry about our main village to be captured. if all our villages are captured we atleast remain with our main village to play the game.

Any one in Support????

DeletedUser

No, as no one would be able to get above 1 village without nobling barbs.

blurk

In speed game, the first village which we get should be defined as our main village,

According to me the game should allow any other player to capture our main village, This will allow us to play as far the game ends. So we not have to worry about our main village to be captured. if all our villages are captured we atleast remain with our main village to play the game.

Any one in Support????

i dont think this will find much support, but atleast its and idea.

also:
keep it to discussions of idea's and dont start insulting others.
kthnx

Status
Not open for further replies.