Your top 5 Speed memories

DeletedUser

Holy Crap Round 93

My first speed round, i wish i had started at the actual start of the round as the two top players are bound to take me out being as they are close to a million points already.
But i must say what an experience, to get to 100k points in less than 24 hours, build a full nuke in a couple of hours, train your noblemen in like 40 seconds, it`s madness but i like it, roll on the start of round 94 so i can be in from the start.

DeletedUser

I loved our propaganda in round 1. Al "X" Jahanamm, the bomb expert along with his terrorist friends failed horribly in the end, but it was fun nontheless :)

Hmm, 2 of those five are from the same round (4, 5 or 6, don't really remember). Thar, James and me were playing the same account and pr0 played that round too. We reached rank 1 very soon and held it till the end. The rest of the top ten was in the hand of pr0. So they tried to take us out 3 times, each attack lasting multiple hours. I was shifting defenses like crazy, always staking 4 against a nuke, and since the speed was 250 was able to rebuild the few losses we had. We lost around 15% of our villages each time, but where able to gain at list trice the amount in between attacks. When I couldn't cope with it any more thargoran took over, and when he couldn't go on for longer I went back in.

In that same round I dodged a train (which was acceptably timed), blocked three nobles and was able to resend that offense to the attackers village milliseconds after his offense returned. Well, there was a perfect connection speed and quite some luck involved, but it worked out quite fine. The funniest part about it the whole tribe starting ranting how I was a cheater :)

In another of the early rounds (7? 8?) I took over traceys account to sit her. She had left it to me with roundabout 40 villages. When she came back I asked her how many villages she expected to have. I think she said something like 65 and I answered: "No way" and the reply was something like: "Yeah, noone could noble 25 villages in that short time." It was actually 105 villages. I was on the most evil nobling frenzies ever that day.

Then there was the round with the gauls. After the first day of competing with the other players in our tribe, since there was no real competition outside the tribe I started playing as a supporter for the others. I bashed and prenobled in such speed 7 members couldn't keep up at building nobles.

Swesoldier

1. Round 14.
My first round and I did really good I attacked irockstw then when we had a fight for like hours I joined his tribe Fh and met Tompa and Alex and Crushx (only ppl I still remember).

2. Letting alex play while I was in school everyday :D.

3. meet all good friends except for tompa and alex wich I already said, Miggy, Namaz, Toxic, Leuk, Daddyjpimp, and some others wich I use to bs now.

4. staing up till I had to use sm (only happend 1round) then sleep while sm before getting up again.

DeletedUser18695

The good old days with round 8 and so when alex played as irockstw and good old leuk and miggy. timming was not good in those days but my word it has changed. Also krakkan that cheat lol old times.

LOL the old rounds were great I enjoyed them :)

DeletedUser

1. My first round when I was a noob suddenly joining FMJ and downlaoding skype and meeting Jackthestripper etc

2. FATE & when we achieved all top 27

3. *Speed Pr0s*

4. Meeting alex, swe, tompa etc (never got to meet miggy or namaz)

5. Me bashing, splitting trains, and countering etc, good fights near rounds 40-60

AusKilla

1. My first round when I was a noob suddenly joining FMJ and downlaoding skype and meeting Jackthestripper etc

3. *Speed Pr0s*

4. Meeting alex, swe, tompa etc (never got to meet miggy or namaz)

5. Me bashing, splitting trains, and countering etc, good fights near rounds 40-60

who the hell are you :/

DeletedUser

Round 30, this one is a classic. SweSoldier helped me out a bunch to get a 100k lead on everyone while rank 2 was about 50k points lol.

My first win.

DeletedUser57338

mine was going in my first BASH with Lux... Lux was coming firsrt and me 2nd then my internet broke and i came 5th