Your top team from W2's existing players

DeletedUser

I think you are wrong regarding Furion Mr.Marlow. He is good yes, I just like tickling his egotistic pickle ;)

i couldnt careless what you think of me.
but me and you both know what happened when i removed you from k59 and ate some of your vills in k49

deomonkid18

Aye I recall that. You threatened me, had the big bullies fake and you launch and acted all tough and did illegal things and got yourself banned. Very smooth mate, textbook skills if you ask me ;)

DeletedUser

You have no idea why he got banned. He nobled you long before that anyway, so not sure how that affects the fact he nobled you...

deomonkid18

Aye he took a handful of villages. I took a village of Hooch once, doesn't mean im king shit. Happens a lot in the game Mr.Marlow. Judging by the vibe I get from you two, by him nobling my villages means he is > than me. So in fact by this logic, I took a village from Hooch, and Bones so therefore I am > than them?

deomonkid18

I cant deny you are much more skilled than I

Everyone, you saw it here first. Bones admitting that I am his superior. Pictures shall be taken so my grandchildren will know the truth of my heroic and eventful life :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser910

A lot of time it depends on the situation too. If you're not prepared. you can easily lose a lot or gain a lot of villages. You're skill won't always save you if you aren't prepared for the attacks.

DeletedUser95513

truth...thats why its vital to always be prepared...the boy scouts motto

DeletedUser910

truth...thats why its vital to always be prepared...the boy scouts motto

True, but you can't always be prepared. You already know that. You can sometimes get caught out there in the redzone with no armor and no help. Then Boom!! Hehehe!!

DeletedUser95513

xander if you are no longer playing and dont have an interest as u claim...why are u still in the forums?

Pizz

I'm not on your team any more Marlow? That hurts, deep in my soul. My soul man. :(

deomonkid18

You hardly "play" at all.

Why waste my time playing against Noobs such as your self and the rest of your tribe?

I quit months ago because this world could give me no challenge. Probably still can't...