Your top team from W2's existing players

DeletedUser95513

Pizz-just because we fought evenly...and for someone to do that against me...means they are nearly as good as me ><
okok- bc she is techy and has so many scripts and loves to snipe
mirrorke- because we have messed up many people together
peps- he whooped me in k21 i think it was...not easy to do that to me
ecell- i think he is pretty all around good
dr560-did a good job against me when we were fighting
lei1027- Heard good things and the act is huge lol
Dwarv-the original that is back

sure there are others...but this is just from my exp

DeletedUser95513

I got mentioned. :icon_eek: Wow, thanks steve. :)

The way I selected, was I went down the Total OD rankings and picked people who I personally have fought against, with, or watched very closely. Basically a tribe based on fighting ability from my own experience. Sorry if anyone feels left out. ;)

A Team:
-Pizz
-XanderZane
- dr560
- The Emperror
- Nort
- Mysticjelly2
- dutchwarrior
- desmillion

Reservists:
- Boedang
- knight heart
- peps
- __predator__
- nemilosu
- Shinner
- bliksem

Well then by your rationale....I should be on your A team...seeing as I am #1 in total OD by 50 million...I am hurt :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Well then by your rationale....I should be on your A team...seeing as I am #1 in total OD by 50 million...I am hurt :icon_redface:

Sorry mate, if you see my post I said it was only people I knew, had fought against... etc. Although I know of your skills, i don't feel like I've paid enough attention, or seem them up close and personal, to warrant choosing you. Trust me, your not the only one I discounted by that rationale.

As for knight heart, an opionions an opinion people. My personal opinion is, and yes I know he has lost a lot of villages, I not blind nor ignorant, that the new account owner has done a stand up job all things considering. To me that includes the state the account was in before he got it, the location of his villages (he happens to be in several hotspots), his availability as of late, and the amount of incomings he's recieved (aswell as the distance from his opposition). So there's no point debating whether he should be on my list or not, he's not on yours and that's fine by me. :)

Plus lets be honest, if none of you rate him, then you'd all attack him first and leave me be for that bit longer. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Sorry mate, if you see my post I said it was only people I knew, had fought against... etc. Although I know of your skills, i don't feel like I've paid enough attention, or seem them up close and personal, to warrant choosing you. Trust me, your not the only one I discounted by that rationale.

As for knight heart, an opionions an opinion people. My personal opinion is, and yes I know he has lost a lot of villages, I not blind nor ignorant, that the new account owner has done a stand up job all things considering. To me that includes the state the account was in before he got it, the location of his villages (he happens to be in several hotspots), his availability as of late, and the amount of incomings he's recieved (aswell as the distance from his opposition). So there's no point debating whether he should be on my list or not, he's not on yours and that's fine by me. :)

Plus lets be honest, if none of you rate him, then you'd all attack him first and leave me be for that bit longer. :icon_biggrin:

I'll agree on the hotspots and incomings ;-)

And I lol'd on your last comment

walleye

I'll agree on the hotspots and incomings ;-)

And I lol'd on your last comment

i dont. aten had as long as they liked to backstab us, maybe they'd hold out and have his "hotspot" villages stacked before giving us the old flip-2-3-4

as i commented in another thread, aten and eleaud's initial ennoblements and this failure to prepare defenses make this one of the most poorly executed side switches ive ever seen. terrible. as mikey's co player i am sincerely disappointed in him

DeletedUser95513

yea i mean...i would have been hella stacked in deep enemy territories knowing we would be switching...agree walleye...poor planning...and mangy....thats ok...hopefully u can find out soon enough for yourself? :)

DeletedUser

Looking at my other post, I am appalled at my grammatical and spelling mistakes, I must have been very tired at the time so my apologies.

As for the stacking, well if you really want to know, very few Aten members knew about the switch until a couple of days before, maximum. And that was mainly to do with it being so uncertain I believe. Once the decision had been made, I'm sure our leaders felt it had to happen as quick as possible to get things on the road aswell. (Although I was nothing to do with it and can only suppose at reasoning and decisions made).

Haha, aren't you a little far south these days bonesaw24? I never was one for trekking miles to have my troops crushed. :

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7464

I was told by one of my many spies in Aten that there was a public vote cast mangy?!

DeletedUser95513

Looking at my other post, I am appalled at my grammatical and spelling mistakes, I must have been very tired at the time so my apologies.

As for the stacking, well if you really want to know, very few Aten members knew about the switch until a couple of days before, maximum. And that was mainly to do with it being so uncertain I believe. Once the decision had been made, I'm sure our leaders felt it had to happene as quick as possible to get things on the road aswell. (Although I was nothing to do with it and can only suppose at reasoning and decisions made).

Haha, aren't you a little far south these days bonesaw24? I never was one for trekking miles to have my troops crushed. :(

yea, but i figure in another 3 years...we will be close enough to send some :ram::axemen: at each others :spear::heavycavalry:

one day ;0

Pizz

I would hope you could eliminate someone who had I think 80-100 villages there, when all around was alliance villages. Why do you brag about something that should have happened?

DeletedUser7464

What are you blabbering jas. Your tribe is fail.

EDIT : ignore my blabbering

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I was told by one of my many spies in Aten that there was a public vote cast mangy?!

Spies? Vote? and yet you claim perfect surprise when war happened.

Cameron, really, you should stick to spinning one story. Trying to keep multiple stories straight is obviously too difficult.

DeletedUser7464

Nice try :p

I only probed for information after tags were changed and attacks sent of course!

Mysticjelly2

A public vote would have been interesting indeed. Odd thing, I haven't heard or read any objections. Your "many" spies aren't that reliable now are they? I'd get new ones ;)

DeletedUser

I would hope you could eliminate someone who had I think 80-100 villages there, when all around was alliance villages. Why do you brag about something that should have happened?

Wasn't intended as a brag.
Bones was confused as to his final K in the far north, so one part is a mere clarification. He wasn't the only one in the area either. Lei was another in the area, and iirc, she called peps a snake :lol:

As for the rest of my post, maybe you should read it again, check the stats, kick back and think a while.

Cheers
Jas