Your top team from W2's existing players

Pizz

Wasn't intended as a brag.
Bones was confused as to his final K in the far north, so one part is a mere clarification. He wasn't the only one in the area either. Lei was another in the area, and iirc, she called peps a snake :lol:

As for the rest of my post, maybe you should read it again, check the stats, kick back and think a while.

Cheers
Jas
What was it intended as then? To show that EleAud and ATEN can take surrounded villages? One time doesn't make a habit.
I know what the situation you were referring to. I laughed when it happened. Reread it,really have no need to check the stats, I am kicking back thank you, and I think often.

Cheers,
Pizz

P.S. I have made every team so far :icon_cool:

DeletedUser95513

I seem to recall how bones was pushed out of the north.

Who said the old Alliance couldn't work together.....oh yer that was REB.

Bones northern presence ended here

http://www.twstats.com/en2/index.ph...n=13&type=lose&enemy=-1&enemyt=-1&min=0&max=0

hahahaha yea it did jackass...er...i mean jas24kk...what you fail to mention is that I was gaining a lot of ground there and was doing fine until White Knight went inactive/deleted...with that...I was the only player...and had like 5 of you guys which nearly tripled if not quadrupled my point value...I hope you could take someone out whose nearest support was 300 hours away. nice try at a bash though! :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser95513

Wasn't intended as a brag.
Bones was confused as to his final K in the far north, so one part is a mere clarification. He wasn't the only one in the area either. Lei was another in the area, and iirc, she called peps a snake :lol:

As for the rest of my post, maybe you should read it again, check the stats, kick back and think a while.

Cheers
Jas

and when was I ever confused about it? until you brought it up...it wasnt mentioned...sooo..i dont see where I was ever confused...maybe you could elaborate for us?

DeletedUser

Didn't you know, Bonesaw? He ment you're confused about your gender! :)

DeletedUser

Bones, line 4, post #21 of this thread.

Wrong side of the world it would seem.

DeletedUser

I was told by one of my many spies in Aten that there was a public vote cast mangy?!

Well I never got to vote!! :icon_eek: :icon_surprised: :icon_confused:

yea, but i figure in another 3 years...we will be close enough to send some :ram::axemen: at each others :spear::heavycavalry:

one day ;0

One day my friend, one day... perhaps by then we will have worked out how to virtually project our beings into this game by then, so we can command our armies from the front line!! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser95513

Bones, line 4, post #21 of this thread.

Wrong side of the world it would seem.

Touche...although I didnt bring it up to complain about it...it was good team work coupled with a major player in the area going inactive..which led to my downfall...trust me I was sad to be rimmed out of that area.

DeletedUser95513

Well I never got to vote!! :icon_eek: :icon_surprised: :icon_confused:

One day my friend, one day... perhaps by then we will have worked out how to virtually project our beings into this game by then, so we can command our armies from the front line!! :icon_biggrin:

I would clearly be the sexiest and best dressed commander...but how cooooool would that be....TW team...look into mangys idea lol

DeletedUser

You mean you can't mangy?

Darn it! Did I miss the update? :icon_cry:

But yes, we should definitely get the designers to instigate this totally feasable idea of mine! Althought I'm sure Grimlock would have something to say about you being the best looking bonesaw. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser95513

Darn it! Did I miss the update? :icon_cry:

But yes, we should definitely get the designers to instigate this totally feasable idea of mine! Althought I'm sure Grimlock would have something to say about you being the best looking bonesaw. :icon_wink:

hahhahaha I was actually lol over here you little flea ridden mangy:lol:...well i guess that is what gentleman's duels are for eh?

:snob: :axemen: :snob:

DeletedUser

HAHA! You going to show him the gauntlet then? Challenge him to a duel? Now that would a spectacle...

"take 15 paces forward ... turn ... on the count of three you may engage ... one, two, three - EXPELLIARMUS!!" :icon_biggrin:

Shotgun taking wagers on who wins!! *rubs hands together greedily* :icon_wink:

DeletedUser95513

HAHA! You going to show him the gauntlet then? Challenge him to a duel? Now that would a spectacle...

"take 15 paces forward ... turn ... on the count of three you may engage ... one, two, three - EXPELLIARMUS!!" :icon_biggrin:

Shotgun taking wagers on who wins!! *rubs hands together greedily* :icon_wink:

ohhh no no....I passed my O.W.L.S with "flying" colors....and please...I am way more advanced than an expelliarmus or stupify spell lol...I'm defiantly throwing out my Aveda Kadevra...i mean to kill when I duel I'll have you know...and with the ministry in such disarray after "he who must not be named" took over...I doubt I will ever get any reprimands from the ministry of magic! :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

LMAO! But the real question is, have you passed your N.E.W.T.S?!

And although the ultimate aim it to kill someone, why not make them suffer for a bit first? I would disarm, then "cruciatas!" :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser95513

LMAO! But the real question is, have you passed your N.E.W.T.S?!

And although the ultimate aim it to kill someone, why not make them suffer for a bit first? I would disarm, then "cruciatas!" :icon_twisted:

ohhh you must be a death eater lmfao :icon_evil:

passed em...shoot...top of my class in Gryfindor....and second in my class compared to hufflepuff...ravenclaw...and the EG house....slytherin...of course the only person better than me was hermione...that lil spell Sl** lol

DeletedUser

LMAO! As much as this is amusing, I think we should probably stop before Jirki infracts us. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser95513

let him go ahead...he already gave me a warning for quoting a song...I've seen people say similar things in here...hes just a big censor :(