Your TW Experience

Rand_Althor

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
My two main worlds have been;

W2- Aten|C
W56- MoM

Played a few others here and there. I rarely ever farm because it's boring and I hate it.

DeletedUser

My first world was 14. We won, i ended up leaving for Europe about a month before the world ended so didn't get to see the lights go out.

My second was 16. joined up with Matt and C2 in its infancy, played for a year, but couldn't maintain the time required for 2 worlds.

My third was 53. We won.

Had a few in between that i tested out different startups with and also played the first HP world. did pretty well there, but the best part was the people I played with which can be said for the other three as well.

DeletedUser

I have a short resume...

W60 - played in Valour
W65 - played in Wobble (left after 2 months to join W66, recently returned and picked up an account there)
W66 - helped run SuitUp
W67 - played in Grey (or whatever they changed their name to on a daily basis), left after 2 months and gifted my villages

DeletedUser

This sad panda is sad that his experience does not compete with those above

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I farmed on W16 it was relaxing times.

Yep I know none grow barbs full well W21 was the last none grow world.
I always liked bookmarks myself for farming.

Ahh pre script worlds thats some time ago started to pop up in W10 for me a lot brought them over from die-staemme at the start think the main one was being able to load troops on the recruit screen. I'm just glad they made a mass recruit screen thinking back.

DeletedUser110691

W1 - WLE

My only real accomplishment on this game, kind of depressing really.

A humble player

Oh dear, ummm

W4
W11, until 2-3 mil
a bunch for nothing useful in the 20s and thirties
w45, 47, 49, 50, 51, 52, 54, 55, 56, 57, 59, 60, 62, 65, aaaand, 67? to some amount of success, most of it found on worlds 52, 54, and 65 iirc
At some point I was asked to help out on an account in w21 PnP, but that was when the rank 20ish account was like 10 mil points, so I take no credit since I played for 2 weeks macroing it out.

UK 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 to differing amounts of seriousness, I was top twenty on at least half of those, rank one on at least 2, I think 3 (gawd UK is dumb).

Some on .us as well.

DeletedUser

w's 1,4,6,11,13,15,17,20,24,27,34,45,47ish,49,55,59?,61,65,67,69 UK3,uk10, .de50, HP5 .net, masters 1

Probably quite a few I cannot remember for the life of me

Hi Matt, do you remember me? W6. Nice to see you here. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser111398

W4, 16, 19 & 27
uk. - 1, 3, & 5
ave .5 mil on most worlds

Lost pass & email so back on new account :D

DeletedUser99562

I dunno, I think it's more likely you're already a baby girl, but you're in denial so attribute it to anything you can.

LARDDDDYYYYYY <3 I couldnt agreee more with your post :lol:

chzar77

w42 - Played Arith in Nyuk. I'm the player I am today due to this world and tribe <3

kind off happy to see of some player from w 42 and not sure what account almighty core played in hopefully we can make contact further in the game :icon_redface: