Your Views on ONG2

DeletedUser

I know there is a thread for this on the main forums but. . .
What are your opinions on the big ONG2 alliance? :icon_idea:

(on the OFFICIAL general discussion forums) !!!

Flame :icon_evil:, agree :icon_biggrin:, discuss :icon_confused:! :icon_smile:

My view;
Although I am part of this alliance it could go anyway,, betrayal. . . who knows?
But in the short term, it could wipe some decent tribes off the map, get revenge for some people.
I know it isn't gonna last forever, but while it does, may as well make the most of it until things get starteddd!

and your views? :)

DeletedUser

I currently have no interest, i mean... look... this happens every time i join a world...

in world five, i got nobled by V V V
in world 10 by CTRL
and prolly ill get nobled by OWNED again since they are so close to me... or GK... meh then ill prolly join world 39 and get nobled by an awesome pact again

lconn

Firstly, steph isit me r you and viking never on skype also my opinion on this alliance is basically

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT

DeletedUser

I have an opinion which I will keep to myself, but we'll see how this plays out for "ONG2" and how they do will be enough.

Swendog

My view..I could really care less. They can ally, fight, hug, whatever. It really makes no difference to me. It is their business not ours...

DeletedUser

Technically it's our business as we're Dukes of fairly big tribes in W31. Anything a major tribe does matters to us, so it only makes sense that what 4 gigantic tribes do concerns us even more.

My honest opinions? I think it will eventually fail, but not until they control too much of the world for anyone to stop them but themselves. How fun would it be to have a team of 300 people taking over everyone? Eventually boredom would get to them and they'd have to split up to keep the fun from ending.

Either way, anyone who says they're not a threat is seriously kidding themselves. I think it was a good idea from the standpoint that if Owned and GK~ and ~GK had have kept fighting, H20, Rage or even Losers would have come in and just cleaned them up. Now they've managed to keep each other alive longer and create a conflict in W31 that not many worlds see.

It was interesting, brilliant, depressing, worrying, comical and pathetic all at the same time.

DeletedUser

I've never though to search, what tribe are you duke of on this world Hawk?

DeletedUser

I'm a "member of importance" in LIFE. We're still filling out, of course. Did I say Duke? Why, how silly of me. :|

And for those who can't tell sarcasm, yes I'm the duke of LIFE, however we keep those other "members of importance" under wraps so no one but those in our tribe knows who are really what. We assigned random titles to random members in hopes of throwing people off.

DeletedUser

Isn't this board supposed to be non-tribal wars related? :icon_confused:

teh nub cookie

My view..I could really care less. They can ally, fight, hug, whatever. It really makes no difference to me. It is their business not ours...

You could care less? :icon_confused:

Anyway, I heard your planning a little rebellion. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

It is an incredibly good idea and in theory should bring about the end of the world... No doubt nubby's idea, I am very impressed!

However in practice it will surely falter eventually, having seen a similar thing happen on world 11 between {RASP} and MCD one of these tribes will triumph eventually. Only time will tell :icon_wink:

Swendog

You could care less? :icon_confused:

Anyway, I heard your planning a little rebellion. :icon_wink:

I could care less. Your little alliance will falter eventually. What rebellion? We are always rebelling...part of war. If you mean come over and attack you not really. We have enough stuff going on for the time being.

DeletedUser

I could care less. Your little alliance will falter eventually. What rebellion? We are always rebelling...part of war. If you mean come over and attack you not really. We have enough stuff going on for the time being.

Especially when a certain Baron is ordering attacks on his own members :lol:

DeletedUser

I think this alliance is going to become great and then there going to be a war were absolutely nothing happens like always, think of it like this three extremely powerful tribes join together they work together to become the best then there can only be one position for top tribe and in the end civil wars erupts.

DeletedUser

Maybe no one will be able to put a real fight against this alliance, but..........

I think this ONG2 is only a one way benefical. I have seen lots of post talking about how great or how bad (for the fun) is this, but I still dont understand GK Family Council, because no matter what all the cookies of the world said they would have lost the war, GK Family didnt need this alliance, they could had just took all the K's they wanted without this, and now they actually give the two next more powerfull tribes in W31 the oportunity to Grow and a Real Chance to take out GK Family in the future.

Only time will tell, but GK was doing so great.