I promise someone I'd post here, so here goes...
1)What is your current ranking?
2) What keeps you motivated?
Setting goals and achieving them, eventually.
3) Did you start out on the account that you're playing now, or were you gifted it/joined it later on?
I’m an original.
4) Do you play any other worlds?
5) Do you see yourself sticking it out to the very end? Why?
Most definitely. It’s a goal I must accomplish.
6) How experienced were you when you started out?
I played in one other world before this one and learned just the basics there. I have learned so much more here in W21. Currently, I’m learning a lot in W53; it is very different starting in the core.
7) What was your highest ranking?
In W21 rank 121.
8) Which was/is your favourite tribe and why?
PnP, it’s professional yet very fun.
9) Who were/are your favourite leaders and why?
Backie is amazing. I doubt I will ever find a better leader in any world, in any tribe.
10) Who were/are your favourite opponents and why?
Ugofree. I loved the challenge he was. Honestly, I didn’t find him to be highly skilled. Offensively, he sent sloppy trains so it was easy to kill nobles. Defensively, he stacked so I never really got a chance to see his sniping skills. His strong points were excellent activity and his volume compared to my size was very challenging. (He was about 6x my size at the start of the G.Barb vs. Virius war and 4x bigger when he deleted). I actually miss him. I loved logging in and trying to calculate what I should do next and trying figure out what he was up to next.
11) What was your favourite PnP piece over the years?
My top 3 favorite posts all were Midnight posts.
1. When Midnight dedicated “We’re Not Gonna Take It Anymore” by Twisted Sister to G.Barb.
2. When Midnight argued with Tacticus. Tacticus was convinced that Midnight knew me (that was over a year ago) and Midnight’s response was “Who the ___ is LadyCounsel?” I giggled over it for days. It was true, Midnight didn’t have a clue who I was. It pleased me greatly that it frustrated Tacticus.
3. The first post that delighted me in the forums was the one where Midnight posted a pix of Wonder Woman who was waving her finger in a “oh no, you didn’t” fashion. I don’t even remember the context of the post but I remember how it made me laugh.
12) If you could go back and relive any period of time on this world, which would it be and why?
It would be when Mighty Persia and Steveeee played. It was so much fun playing with them. I still keep in touch with them even though they don’t play TW anymore. I hope someday they will tell me about all that they were up to…every time I talk with them, they tell me something else about their TW history which surprises me.
13) What are some of the personal challenges you've had to face on this world?
I remember one time I had 500 or so incoming from Ugo and he relaunched every few hours so the count never went down throughout an entire 2 week period. Some IMP guy decided to attack me as well. These attacks came at a time I had signed up for double my usual load of classes, very stressful. That IMP guy attacked me while I was in class. I had to give a presentation while he was launching from close range. I had to put my powerpoint slides on my flashdrive but I hadn’t realized that I got a virus on it which I got from putting my flash in the classroom’s main computer the previous time I gave a powerpoint presentation. When I put the flash in my computer’s port to download the new presentation, my computer became infected. That virus prevented me from defending myself from the IMP attacks and I lost a vill. I spent every break between classes trying to get the virus off my computer. When I got home late that night, I finally succeeded in getting rid of the virus and I was able to recap the vill IMP took from me.
14) What would you deem to be your greatest success on this world?
When I had one vill, I made it my goal to gain the respect of ARG! They didn’t know I existed. The day Dulcy wrote to me was the day I knew I was in the home stretch of achieving that goal.
15) What is the most important lesson that you've learned on W21?
Diversity is to be celebrated! We are all different, ethnically, culturally…our beliefs, our values yet we can work together in a tribe to achieve a common goal.
16) Who was the person that had the most influence on you personally, and why?
Everyone I’ve met has been interesting. Each has influenced me in some way or another; some influenced me to try harder or to be a better person; some influenced me to take a vill or two from them.
17) Do you like where the world is now?
No, as Swimzy says, “we want world peace and we will achieve that when everyone in the world is PnP”.
18) Do you see this world ending any time soon?
It will take time.
19) Who do you believe will win this world, why?
PnP, they’ve got what it takes.
20) If you could rate this world on a scale of 1-10, what would your rating be? Why?
10, I like the people here. I like the settings especially the speed, no church, no archers and no growing barbs.