Your W21 Story

• Thread starter DeletedUser84906
  • Start date

DeletedUser84906

Stole this from FrailBeauty, posted in the W22 forums (Thread)

The latest World Countdown reading states that there are just over 1400 accounts left on W21 at this point in time(3% from the 1400 left has external forums acc, and half of them participates on the W21 forum). So I'm interested in all your personal stories related to this world. For those that still play and for those that don't anymore. Below is a questionnaire Frail compiled about it, but you have every right to just rant in essay format too.

For those that are still playing:

1) What is your current ranking?
2) What keeps you motivated?
3) Did you start out on the account that you're playing now, or were you gifted it/joined it later on?
4) Do you play any other worlds?
5) Do you see yourself sticking it out to the very end? Why?

For everyone that has ever set foot in W21 ;0

6) How experienced were you when you started out?
7) What was your highest ranking?
8) Which was/is your favourite tribe and why?
9) Who were/are your favourite leaders and why?
10) Who were/are your favourite opponents and why?
11) What was your favourite PnP piece over the years?
12) If you could go back and relive any period of time on this world, which would it be and why?
13) What are some of the personal challenges you've had to face on this world?
14) What would you deem to be your greatest success on this world?
15) What is the most important lesson that you've learned on W21?
16) Who was the person that had the most influence on you personally, and why?
17) Do you like where the world is now?
18) Do you see this world ending any time soon?
19) Who do you believe will win this world, why?
20) If you could rate this world on a scale of 1-10, what would your rating be? Why?

Keep spam at minimum.
Mef.

DeletedUser

Looks like I will be the first :)

1. My ranking is 217|928.599 P
2. The urge for rank one lmao :p
3. I started out..shucks
4. Yes i play on world 31 as Sahil Bhargava
5. Hopefully, yes.

6. My first world..:/
7. 217 :/
8. Um...I am happy currently with my tribe.
9. Definately Esmie.
10. A few PnPers like MrsB and XmigX..
11. Nobody has done one for a longgg time..
12. Probably being in Arg! then I would/might have joined PnP..(Just Kidding)
I like to be happy with the present
13. Almost had quit 'cause of low grades.
14. Defending attacks against MrsB.
15. Troops > Points
16. GreatZambini...God bless his mother..
17. Yes...Almost half-priced nobles
18. Not soon...
19. PnP unless a great change of events..
20. 6, world speed is very slow and still no half-priced nobles..

DeletedUser

1) What is your current ranking? - 59. I've been taking it sleazy :icon_wink:

2) What keeps you motivated? Kickin ass and chewin bubble gum.

3) Did you start out on the account that you're playing now, or were you gifted it/joined it later on? Of course I am 100% Midnight and I have always been Midnight. I would never give my name up.

4) Do you play any other worlds? I used to play W8, W20 and W32. But for the last year I have focused all of my TW energies, entirely on defeating W21.

- Most definitely. Because PnP are a successful tribe and have set themselves up in a strong position to take out the win.

6) How experienced were you when you started out? - Fairly experienced. But I would say I have learned 60% since coming to W21.
7) What was your highest ranking? at one stage I got up to 46. I could probably make the top 40 if I applied myself and dedicated all my spare time to it. But I love RL too much.

8) Which was/is your favourite tribe and why? - ARG! was great, TCSPC was excellent fun and PnP is the most efficient, but my favorite of all time was and always will be .:SK:. The Shadow Knights. Because it was run by myself and 5 of my RL friends. Great fun in early W21 and we pwned K75.

9) Who were/are your favourite leaders and why? The first great leader I had the pleasure of playing under, was Merrick, back on W8 in KS, Knights of Sauron. She was efficient and fearless and did not hesitate to plunge us into an all or nothing desperate battle against the rank 2 tribe CLOROX, when we were rank 15. She was most aggressive.
But if she wasn't aggressive enough, we ended merging in TCSPC (the samurai pizza cats) whose leader, Mars, was even more aggressive and fearless, ditching all diplomacy for war on all sides. Thats the true way to play this game and I am in his debt for being such a great leader.
However, the greatest leader, whom I have ever played for, who had a plan to win the server, right from day 1, is Backwards. He was never without a plan. Events always played into his hands.
He was able to predict and react to every major world event. Never panicked. Never pressured, always calm and in control. He inspires great confidence in his fellows and has a wisdom far beyond his years.

10) Who were/are your favourite opponents and why? TESB were our greatest rivals on this server. And whilst we bested them in the end and belittled them at the time. They were a long standing and challenging opponent. Once they were finally eliminated, this server lost all sense of contention. And there has never been a tribe even close to challenging the ARG!/Puff alliance's domination, since TESB.

11) What was your favourite PnP piece over the years? When floopy pancake came out and announced he was better at everything than lone wolf :D

12) If you could go back and relive any period of time on this world, which would it be and why? This server was decided when the CRayn./Magnum/KKND/TESB gangbang of Puffin began and ended.
To me, that was the richest, most active time on this server.

13) What are some of the personal challenges you've had to face on this world? Hmmm, struggling with friends who have betrayed you or let you down perhaps. That is the worst and I can only really think of 2 players on W21 who have ever done that to me. They know who they are. But largely I have been pretty lucky.

14) What would you deem to be your greatest success on this world? Several of nondescript value. Raising .:SK:. up from a tribe outside the top 300 at the very beginning of the server, to a rank 14 tribe, during a time of the most fierce competition this server has seen.
Establishing my world forum reputation.
Establishing an account of over 4 million points and over 400 villages.
These are all equally important achievements to me.

15) What is the most important lesson that you've learned on W21? To always plan and pick your battles. Never have them picked for you or forced upon you. If you are unprepared, you willlose.

16) Who was the person that had the most influence on you personally, and why? So many. But in all honesty, I would say Alexis73.

17) Do you like where the world is now? I am comfortable with where the server is at the moment. PnP have forcefully made it this way. It is our future. And we will continue to control it.

18) Do you see this world ending any time soon? Not soon. But not too far either. I can't see W21 lasting more than 2 years.

19) Who do you believe will win this world, why? Beyond a shadow of a doubt, PnP. We are more comitted than any tribe and have fought more wars than any other tribe. We have built this server to where we want it to be. And we will take the win which we deserve.
Even if by some miraculous accident all of PnP get banned and some sub class tribe wins, they would not have deserved it like PnP do. We are really the only tribe on this server remaining, who have fought and won for our dominance. That alone makes us worthy.

20) If you could rate this world on a scale of 1-10, what would your rating be? Why? In quality of playmanship? 4. Ever since TESB were eliminated, things have gone hill and noobs have come to power who have no idea what they are doing. (outside PnP of course:icon_cool:)

DeletedUser

Ranking

(18.|7.424.304 P)

incoming, tribemates

3) Did you start out on the account that you're playing now, or were you gifted it/joined it later on?

nope, started as Sandy77, played hoshizora and now Secale oh had quite a big stint on Anakin Spywalker as well with Daethon <3

yep

w32 evaric,
(coplay with Tony) w45 Roadtrash (before that Desmaroth) w53 Synapse.(coplay with Tony)

yep, been here this long :)

well when i started out i was just starting out, so ofc i was a noob. w21... meh i had the basics down i guess

umm, hmm top 5 i think :s not sure really not one to pay much attention tbh

hmm PnP is now. umm fave from b4.. ahh i guess for a while it was TESB

backie. hmmm why.. great leader, looks at all aspects of the game, whats best for the tribe over all.. blah blah

me ofc. i rocked

hmm A Lost Cause (he won't go away) Andres ( i loved sniping his trains) LT (original), Alexis, Zeus Tuga (original) umm prolly even more if you count sat accounts and stuff. Mystic and Rellim for sure (those boys can play :( )

oh god there are a few, i liked it when Midnight told whats his name he wasn't the master of fun. My post on TESB has a hole in its boat was pretty epic imo. heck the Dr NO(t) postings were pretty good in some aspects. Oh yeah the chicken song post about the legal illegal trains was good for a laugh

12) If you could go back and relive any period of time on this world, which would it be and why?

ahhh hell i don't know, there are sooo many. i think when i had the hoshizora account and was defending it was a real favorite time. i think too the A.W days, i would like to go back to that and not merge in with SRWS maybe should have done things alot differently there and the world prolly might have been different for a period of time. i am not entirely convinced tho the outcome would be any different now.

ahh prolly quitting when i did and giving up on TESB. coming back and bailing on KNR... joining PnP

i sniped a 200ms train the other day o_O
meh, really don't know tbh

its a game!

ahh... there is a few really... lets go with Daethon... why, well.. umm yeah can't really get into that.
I guess KBS.Skill and Midnight as well. They helped me to see the light!

nope, its not over

god i hope so

the ppl who have already quit :D

PnP cuz we rock hard!

20) If you could rate this world on a scale of 1-10, what would your rating be? Why?

1 cuz its not over yet

DeletedUser

My story is short and simple. I was happily living out my life when I was seduced and fell in love with Dulcy. Next thing I know...

alexwong

seeing my opponents crumbled

AlexWong all the way.

I think W21 is not my first, but may be my last.

Yes. This may be my last server, so I want to win it.

Probably good enough to be top 20 in any server.

#3, and I won't be fighting for the #1.

PnP for now. I love V|P too. I formed the tribe with over 10 RL friends. Sadly, all left except me.

Favourite tribe leaders are backie and neighbor.

Probably none because most of them quit/left after some setbacks.

flamming posts that get people irritated with me. I enjoy seeing their reactions. :)

the first few months of the server.. which I could do more to save my friends. I made some bad decisions, and we were forced into an early unprepared war. We were heavily outnumbered and gangbanged...

RL is for me to manage, not an excuse to quit.

when I won the server.

contrast to RL, I can be a super bad guy here.

probably not. I know what i'm doing from day 1.

Yes, we came a long way... and many things are so much clearer now.

maybe not.

PnP. We are the only contender for this race. There are some obstacles, easy to overcome but just abit time consuming.. thats all.

10. because i'm part of it. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

(189.|1.241.599 P) :icon_redface:
Hmmm... Im looking
From the start baby :icon_cool:
Not any more

Maybe, probably

I had alot of it down, ive improved greatly though
On this world? 189
Somewhere else? 6

Panda!
Well, what did you expect me to say? Im lying. ViRiUs all the way!

UWA- Herc was good when she was actually playing :icon_rolleyes:
=BcB= James kept us going :icon_razz: I love esmie as well *nods*

On this world? -Jedi- was fun...
Oh and when i was defending against =BcB= back at 3k :icon_evil:

I got excited for a minute when i read that BcB and LT were warring...
Jeez that was a disappointment :lol:

Applying to =BcB= a lot earlier
Leaving my account on delete for 3 days due to a personal... thing...
I wish i couild put -Jedi- and Path hee but the bastards quit before all of like 600 attacks on mine hit :icon_sad:
(i know, not many, but i was about 40k and didnt have alot of time on my hands xD)

that people who take this too seriously ahh really fun to talk to :lol:
Esmie xD she doesnt know it but she stopped me quitting and... something else... a few times :lol:
i dont think ive ever told her that though :icon_neutral:
<3 u esmie!

Hmmm.... Give it a month and i will
i dont think so... not enough dominance to be sure of anything.
-Void-
Hands down.
P³ would be cool though :lol:

5 atm, its quiet up here :icon_eek:

scarlet ash

PnP

Started on it

Yeah, Told Backwards I would.

Mehish. Didn't know anything like opera I think...

PnP
Just good fun

Backwards. The name should be recognized enough to be self explanatory :L

None. Make me spend time on this game :L

Christmas Declaration on ~IMP~ and also the PuFFiN, ARG! merge discussion. Quite funny

Now

None

Joining ARG! and then PnP

Friends make loyalty I guess :L.

Midnight11
Known him for a long time

Sure why not :L. As long as I'm in PnP.

No

PnP
Just because it looks like the best likely hood of winning

7 - Its good fun but has had set backs like to long to close. PnP would get a ranking of 10 but not the world :L

DeletedUser

for me its about team work and my tribe mates, giving my selves goals to achieve ....

not on this account, i started W21 in the corner of K99 after that i got the shinji account and now i'm playing again a other account ...

No

If nothing personal comes in between most likely yes ...

:icon_rolleyes: what matters is i have always been able to handle my own, i learned a lot from greater
players then me so i'm pretty proud on what i can handle in the end ...

lol on witch account? this one 53 :icon_razz:

GBarb i started enjoying playing there :icon_cool:

its depending on how you look at it, i respect the ones that gives inspiration, those thoughts goes towards Ladycouncel and
Backwards but in the end it is whole the tribe that gives the total picture and there i will give no favorites because we are a TEAM :icon_wink:

the ones that gives me the hardest time and so far non :icon_twisted:

erhm i dont get the question.

the past is the past i only look towards the future, memories fade away after a period of time :icon_rolleyes:

finding a tribe where i would fit in and so far i achieved that part ...

finding that tribe on point 13 :lol:

Sometimes if you see something it is not always what it seems!

Ladycouncel she brought me to a other level in this game!

meh nope it will be when we end it :icon_cool:

tbh this is my first time i was in a world so long so i really can't answer that question!

to win this world you have to be on the finish line!

I don't see a point in rating a world when it is still running ...

Last edited by a moderator:

spacemanspiff92

Very interesting reads... good idea mef :]

A hobby, played so long might as well keep playing. also to bother my real life friends who hate it when I start playing tribal wars
spacemanspiff92 is my name for everything
Not anymore, I started on world 18, moved to world 21 after that one kinda fizzled, and i tried world 34 but quit because of lack of time
yep, why not

I played on w18 for a couple months, just a basic grasp of how to play
no clue, i keep getting kicked down before I reach 2 milo
too hard to say, i don't really know any of them besides my own
too hard to say, i never experienced anyone else's leadership, and I don't really talk to other leaders
my only opponent has been ARG! and PnP haha. the other ones were just small noob tribes
no idea what that means
when I started and playing with 9 or 10 of my real life friends, because it was a lot more fun and less ARG! PnP in our face
nada, I just keep clicking. people leave my family a lot, but I get over it
meeting very interesting people from around the world
ionno, nothing really... just a lot of stuff about personalities and how the correspond to play patterns in game
no idea. i'm typically the person trying to be a good influence on others, but there was never really anybody that stuck around and became one a good friend
whatcha gonna do
heckkk no
that's top secret
i don't know any better

DeletedUser

The thing that keeps me motivated the most has to be, proving to others than I'm better than what I may seem. To constantly keep up to the challenge presented to me by the other great players of this world.

No, I'm currently on the BlueMidgets account. From the start of the world until about a week ago I was on the Dormunger account.
I play on world 30 currently under the mtxrcr62 account.
I see myself trying my hardest and if things go the way I plan then I should be here until the end ;} This world was my second world and I've put a lot of time and effort into it so I'd like to see it end also.

I was fairly experienced buy I've learned so much since the start of this world.
As Dormunger I was around 237. On BlueMidgets it's 110.
Well I naturally like VOID because it was my first and I made a lot of friends there. However, I have always liked MPFC and had always wanted to join them because they had teamwork and I always felt like they knew what they were doing and where they were going.
Esmerelda ;} To be honest, Shtaal, Fireborne, and Mefisto have blown my mind at how well they coordinate with the tribe and they have a wealth of knowledge I only wish I had. They are by far my favorite leaders.
I've never really had any real opponents on this world to be honest. But I've had run-ins with Milli and many others and Milli was a very persistent opponent to say the least.
I really liked the fake LT/BCB war piece.
I'm perfectly content where I currently am.
The biggest one has always been being in a rim tribe. VOID has always been considered a rim tribe and has normally had negative reviews, however I was challenged by this to make it into something that people would consider a feat alongside Esmerelda. Another has to be being relatively small in comparison to the many other players in the south.
By far it would have to be getting into Panda!
This would have to be; to never underestimate anyone, to take everyone into consideration and to put all the effort I have into anything that I do and make it worth something.
Esmerelda, she taught me many things and she is a well of knowledge that is a valuable asset to anyone. She has been my friend since the beginning of the world.
There are so many different ways this could have gone but I must admit this seems to be the way I like it.
Yes, we are down to about 1400 players. It's only a matter of time.
Well as it is I'd say that PnP has it. But to be completely honest I've learned to never count anything out until the very last second.
For me this world was more about the experience so I'd rate it about a 7.

DeletedUser84906

Glad you like it :) and thanks to the ones that actually replied <3

It didnt have the feedback i expected to have, but its a start, and theres still time i guess.

Here´s mine:

Tough question. I would say my tribemates, competition, and more aspects i cant think of now.
Im the original owner.
Im currently playing W51, kinda inactive there, but the acc is still alive. Played W42, quit in june i think...and im going to join W53 today most probably.
Yes, because i have been here since february, 2009, and i would like to see the end of it. Besides, things are going faster than months ago, and mef likes that :icon_wink:

Only knew the basics. And i didnt know about the externals after a few months later :icon_redface:
Panda! is great, because of its leadership, comunication, teamwork and attitude to name a few, and for that, i consider it my favourite. Plus... never say no to panda! :icon_eek:
Another tough one. James(fireborne) its am excelent leader. He knows what hes doing, makes the right desicions, and has all da cheese! :icon_razz: . On another hand, backie its also a great leader, leading a group of crazy, drunken pirates and muffins, with great respect in the w21 comunity. Jennifer[jen101(IT!)] is doing great/decent work against Dr.No. LadyCounsel(G.Barb - now member of PnP) also did great against ViRiUs. As you can see, its difficult to choose one, but i´ll go for james because he haz the cheese :icon_cool:
Didnt find any decent opponent so far, and hope i find it soon, or else im gonna attack the closest tribemate/panda i see :). Anyway, i think adam123456 deserves a mention here, as hes giving me trouble nobling a village of him. I have not many troops in that area, and not many villages, so its not hard to give me a hard work there, but at least hes giving me a good challenge keeping me active ;p
LT fake declaration of war on BCB most prob. I cant remember of any others right now, besides this world lack of good PnP pieces lately.
Ermmm, cant think of any :icon_neutral:
Boredom.
Win to boredom.
Dont mess with Ben´s girlfriend :icon_eek:
As well as space, i tend to be an influence on others, but if i have to choose someone, i would say sepia knight back in the days...
A little more action wont harm anyone :)
Not in 1 year and a half/2 years minimum.
The last tribe standing :)
8/10 for its history, 6/10 for its action and 7/10 for its entretainment.

EDIT:

no clue, i keep getting kicked down before I reach 2 milo

98. (TWstats :icon_wink:)

Last edited by a moderator:

spacemanspiff92

@mef
i'm afraid to post replies to people's stories because it'd probably lead to spam and it'd make the topic cluttered.
maybe make a new topic labeled W21 Stories - Responses
or something like that haha. i hate cluttered topics

DeletedUser

1) What is your current ranking? 78
2) What keeps you motivated? My panda mates, mefisto !!!
3) Did you start out on the account that you're playing now, or were you gifted it/joined it later on? Mine, all mine.
4) Do you play any other worlds? yup, lots but i switched too only 1 real account cause of the time it takes.
5) Do you see yourself sticking it out to the very end? Why? Yup with my tribe, dominating the NE with meff

6) How experienced were you when you started out? years, but i'm not praging about it like some ;)
7) What was your highest ranking? 78 now, i guess
8) Which was/is your favourite tribe and why? Panda! high activity, skill, team work,....
9) Who were/are your favourite leaders and why? Fireborn and my first leader on w21: taberrr69
10) Who were/are your favourite opponents and why? adam for now, not to big, +- no support from tribe and seems to really put his time in this game.
11) What was your favorite PnP piece over the years? they are number 1, other then that nothing really interesting (sorry)
12) If you could go back and relive any period of time on this world, which would it be and why? no idea
13) What are some of the personal challenges you've had to face on this world? meffistos lazy stories :/
14) What would you deem to be your greatest success on this world? Owning K28
15) What is the most important lesson that you've learned on W21? Don't use it to get girls :/
16) Who was the person that had the most influence on you personally, and why? Mefisto, competition is fun :)
17) Do you like where the world is now? more action please
18) Do you see this world ending any time soon? 2 years or so
19) Who do you believe will win this world, why? the 1 who wins
20) If you could rate this world on a scale of 1-10, what would your rating be? Why? 8, i rather have a world with some actual competition

DeletedUser84906

@mef
i'm afraid to post replies to people's stories because it'd probably lead to spam and it'd make the topic cluttered.
maybe make a new topic labeled W21 Stories - Responses
or something like that haha. i hate cluttered topics

Space, you can reply to any story/post, but always on-topic. If its going off-topic, i will ask nima to delete those posts and then make a thread for it :icon_wink:

@Tiber - "11) What was your favorite PnP piece over the years? they are number 1, other then that nothing really interesting (sorry)"

Lol, its not referred to the tribe "PnP" :p
Ben was clear enough in his post :)

DeletedUser95040

*giggle* I saw that mef!
I will always have my Benny to protect me :icon_wink:
Can we talk on skypey tomorrow??
Oh, and hi everyone :lol:

DeletedUser95040

It is isnt it?
Banni made it :)
I like all the Pandas on yours! :icon_wink: