Your W21 Story

• Thread starter DeletedUser84906
  • Start date

DeletedUser

14) What would you deem to be your greatest success on this world?
Sniping multiple 150ms trains, never losing a village on a sat account to Puffin/ARG while playing some very difficult accounts

Didn't you lose a bunch of ewty villas or was that ewty herself? ;+

DeletedUser

1) What is your current ranking?
27th

2) What keeps you motivated?
I still enjoy the game... simple!

3) Did you start out on the account that you're playing now, or were you gifted it/joined it later on?
I started out as Valsar, and il end as Valsar :icon_razz:

4) Do you play any other worlds?
Heck, i probably dont really have enough time to play this world properly... let alone play any others :icon_rolleyes:

5) Do you see yourself sticking it out to the very end? Why?
Well in all honestly before i get going into another year on here i will no doubt have to have a re-think as to what i want and can manage to get out of the game now... but hopefully id like to think i will be able to stick it out to the end now. Afterall ive somehow survived this long :icon_surprised:

6) How experienced were you when you started out?
First world, so didnt have a clue what i was doing... still dont most of the time :icon_confused:

7) What was your highest ranking?
25th is my highest so far.

8) Which was/is your favourite tribe and why?
Naturally my favourite will always be my original 'Knight' tribe as it was where i started... and it was run by me :icon_biggrin:
But of the tribes still around today, well im rooting for Panda! Always liked the attitude BCB and MPFC seemed to have towards the game and now conveniently they are all under one roof.

9) Who were/are your favourite leaders and why?
Can i say myself? lol, because i had a lot of fun when i was leading... although i do soon get out of my depth :icon_redface:
Otherwise have to say i have a lot of respect for Alexis in the way she has held ~IMP~ together despite everything... perhaps shes made a few wrong decisions along the way but i dont like leaders that are too perfect anyway, they make me feel bad :lol:

10) Who were/are your favourite opponents and why?
Chachi will always be my favourite enemy :icon_wink:

11) What was your favourite PnP piece over the years?
hmmm.... have to think some way back, just dont find the P&P that i used to see when i first stumbled onto these forums anymore.
Off the top of my head will have to go for Puffin's mass-deleting piece... not only did it seem to have half the world on the edge of their seats but it was perhaps the first time i actually realised just how useful good P&P can potentially be if a tribe can do it properly.

12) If you could go back and relive any period of time on this world, which would it be and why?
Ah, id go back to the good old days when life was much simpler! Probably right back to when i started, i managed to find a great group of players and had some good fun finding out what this game was all about with them (whilst trying to work out how to vaguely lead a tribe at the same time)... and if nothing else, twas good fun dominating k26 :icon_cool:

13) What are some of the personal challenges you've had to face on this world?
Letting myself be persuaded into re-forming Knight, knowing i couldnt run it long term :icon_confused: After being taken away from TW completely and coming back to find the utter mess things were in i must admit, that with things still going on in RL, it was as close as i could have possibly come to quitting TW completely! But i decided the least i owed those still left was to stick it out with them.
Have to say facing thousands of PnP's incommings on my own was quite a challenge as well :icon_eek:

Founding the first 'Knight' with just my 50point village and leading it to dominate k26, and even somehow break into the top 10... it may not seem much now but as its my first world then at the start any goals i had didnt go beyond simply controlling my k (at the time i barely realised there was even a world outside k26 anyway).

15) What is the most important lesson that you've learned on W21?
Just how useful, nay, essential premium actually is at times :lol:

16) Who was the person that had the most influence on you personally, and why?
Well there are a few really... and they are the orignal players i grew with at the very beggining. They wont be names that are known to others still around now, but I never thought for a second that i would still be around on w21 for anywhere near this length of time, something just kept me coming back for more, and it is that original group who i have to blame for not putting me off before it was too late :p

17) Do you like where the world is now?
ummm... perhaps these days the world is a little too unbalanced for my liking :icon_neutral:

18) Do you see this world ending any time soon?
The world is certainly over the hill but i like to think theres still a good couple of years of fun left in it yet.

19) Who do you believe will win this world, why?
Cant honestly see much rocking PnP's throne at the moment but hopefully the end of the world is still a long way off so who knows!?

20) If you could rate this world on a scale of 1-10, what would your rating be? Why?
Easily 10/10 at its peak... perhaps more of a 6 these days, but i still love good old w21 :)

Last edited by a moderator:

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
hmmm.... have to think some way back, just dont find the P&P that i used to see when i first stumbled onto these forums anymore.
Off the top of my head will have to go for Puffin's mass-deleting piece... not only did it seem to have half the world on the edge of their seats but it was perhaps the first time i actually realised just how useful good P&P can potentially be if a tribe can do it properly.

Nice to see it was worth the effort, took a lot to get everyone to stop posting on the mains during the gangbang long enough to get the thread going. Even now I feel the effort we put in to the main forum had more of an impact on the war than in game itself.

DeletedUser

*de-lurks, because she promised someone she would post here*

The unexpected or a challenge and having fun

3) Did you start out on the account that you're playing now, or were you gifted it/joined it later on?
Started out

yes.... W28 & W44 under Esmerelda, W3 & W20 under accounts I took over.... boredom is a beeoch! And I like variety

Yep because Imma not a quitter, however others may decide otherwise and be instrumental in my demise

OMG! I was pants!! W21 has been my biggest learning curve!

Pretty much where I am now

I’ve loved VOID and all it’s ups and downs since I joined, met some great people along the way, some have come and gone, some are still there. I also have a major soft spot for Panda!, it stems from my childhood when my first soft toy was a panda who went everywhere with me.......... who doesn't love Pandas?!?!?! :)

Gaz76 was leader of VOID when I joined them and he was a very charismatic leader, Dormunger has also been wonderful from the moment I’ve known him, motivating VOID along the way. I also have much respect for Fireborne.... a guy so clued up and cool ... he’s actually HOT! And I’ve always admired Shtaal..........comes across to me as very level-headed and laid back.

Fireborne.................. I had the most fun with him when he nobled me from K45/46, I got to sample my skills on him :icon_wink: and we’ve chatted ever since then, he’s my kryptonite for sure!

The =BCB= vs -LT- War, best darn declaration of war I ever saw, the opening post is now one of my all time comedy classics, I shook with laughter :icon_biggrin:

12) If you could go back and relive any period of time on this world, which
would it be and why?

I never look back, what’s done is done..... no regrets .......... mistakes are to be learnt from and used to shape your future

Suddenly becoming Duchess of VOID, I had wanted to just tappy-lappy along and learn all about TW at my leisure but that kinda went t*ts up when Gaz vanished from the scene

Helping a rim tribe like ~VOID~ survive this long

I can’t give a specific answer to this because that would imply I’ve learnt all I could and I haven’t, regardless of what you believe you can find something new to learn everyday

Without a doubt Amm255 (Alex), he upskilled me and spent time teaching me when I was a newbie

I’ve never given this any in depth thought.

NO.....I define soon as imminent or within months and I don’t think this world has even begun to move into that pace.

I think it’s too early to predict

20) If you could rate this world on a scale of 1-10, what would your rating be? Why?
I’m giving it a 10, It was my first delve in to TW, I don’t lurk on any other world forums (or occasionally post in a weak moment), and I met the most delightful and great friends here.

*goes back to lurking, again*

DeletedUser

Not one mention :icon_cry:
/blocks esmie on skype :icon_cry:

DeletedUser66513

32nd

The multiple slaves and minions under my command :) Oh, and Esmie :)

Started here on Day 1 or 2 as Fire, will end on Day ??? as Fire :)

W3 :)

Hell yeah. I've put too much time into this world to give it up now. Besides, I have a tribe to look out for :p

About average. I had gained good playing experience from W6, and occasionally W8 and some decent leadership experience from W4, and occasionally W8. But I've since learned a couple of things here, and a lot of things on W3 that I have applied here.

32nd is my highest so far.

=BCB= of course. I put a lot of effort into getting that tribe to where it was before the merge, and naturally Panda! is and will remain my favourite tribe from here on in.

Ooo there are a few.
Shtaal - I never really spoke to adrian much in a leadership capacity when they were still LT/MPFC. Most of teh business we conducted with them was done through shtaal, and he will be a very capable co-Duke
Esmerelda - Never really came across her in her leadership roles, but she is a leader, and shes my favourite player in the game - so yeah :icon_razz:
backwards: Ok I mentioned you, wheres my cider?

Esmerelda again . . . she surprised the hell outta me when I attacked her in K45. I was expecting just another noob who ended up in the wrong continent . . . imagine my surprise when she turned out to have a trick or two up her sleeve :icon_razz:
It's been a while since I had to put that kind of effort into nobling someone on W21.

The world top 20 thread always produces a good few amusing arguments, so for a thread that would be it - but as for PnP I loved when IMP declared on No . . . and about 2 days later No said screw it we're declaring on SW1FT and RDA too :lol:

12) If you could go back and relive any period of time on this world, which would it be and why?
Probably back to just after the HOPE war . . . had we done that a second time round I would not have NAP'd KoN after they took in the refugees. We would have gone to war with them - and probably No as well and to hell with it all. Still, it turned out ok in the end I suppose.

Probably dealing with multiple leaders on this world without giving in to the urge to bash my head hard against a wall.

Well I haven't lead a rank 2 tribe before . . . so probably that :lol:

That just because a family owns 8-9 continents, and has a combined total of about 150 million points, it doesn't mean they are actually any good.

There are a few . . . sisaudrey, Emrayne, Esmerelda have all been very dear friends to me. And there are several others who manage to put a smile on my face plenty of times :)

Maybe we could move it a few inches to the left? :eek:

Nah, theres a lot of cleaning up to do still.

Well . . . we will have the moral victory, thats the important thing :lol:

6-7/10 . . . it's a slow world, and it takes time for things to happen, but it's oh so hard to let go :)

DeletedUser

i dont really have much of a story but meh

300 nice round number :D
the threat of an atack lol jk i dunno
started out
i try to start other worlds but this one takes up too much time :/
hells yeah

i was a complete noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooob :D
AAS coz its a laugh :/
its a close call between space and esmie hmmm i'd have to say esmie just coz she taught me more coz i was still a noob back then lol
it was funny being attacked by psychoticsherrif lol
not sure about this one
aas when i first joined coz we still had chad, hawky and bronco :/
probably leaders giving up and choosing to join a better tribe :/
i know its pathetic but 500k woooooo :L
sniping
i dont really get influenced by others :/
no coz the end is near :L
in about a year yes
unless everyone mass attacks pnp then it will ofc be pnp

DeletedUser

For everyone that has ever set foot in W21 ;0

I was quite the newb. Second one I ever joined. The first being w11 but I played that for like...a week :|

Not really sure about this one to be quite honest. Sorry.

MPFC or -LT- was definitely my favorite tribe. I've always liked the idea of being small, but at the same time a powerful force that nobody really wants to tick off ;)

Backwards! I quite like the pirate theme.

PnP. I particularly like this because all I did was turtle and let my morale do the rest of the work xD It was quite fun destroying a whole nuke and only losing like 200 troops which were built back easily.

I joined too late for any of the 'pro' pnp.

No comment. Not really sure is why.

No challenges really, just a lot of turtling.

Meeting a lot of good people and ultimately having a great time :)

Don't mess with Midnight :eek:

Midnight. I read a lot of his posts and reformed mine to look cooler xD haha

No, I think everyone should go for a free-for-all war.

Maybe if PnP would pick up the pace :mad: lol

PnP. Looks like they're eating away at the world...effortlessly.

5 - More wars!

DeletedUser69098

For those that are still playing:

98.|3.110.287 P
Friends
Tonsilot all the way........
I did but dont really give any effort to play and only focussing on w21
Hell Yeah! I want to see how the world ends..

Im only know the basics gameplay.I learn few things in previous world..
Of course IMP..although we lack of skill but we have hearts.. ;p
Ukwildcat-heart of steel..nothing can bring her down..
Alexis-for her never ending trust to IMP member..
Jerp-for rallying her member in attacking my home k22 and giving me one hell of a time..
All of Dr.NO member..most of them are one hell of a player and did make me learned a lot from them.. Salute!
None at the moment..
only things that i ever regret is that inability to save my friends from being rimmed.
RL is making me less and less interested in tw.
Staying alive eventhough heavily outnumbered by Dr.NO in k22..
Its only a game
Ugofree..thought me a lot and help me when i really need it
Yeah..
I dont think so..but maybe in few years.. :)
Panda..very solid tribe and a lot of experience player.a force to be reckon with..
7 coz top tribe havent unleashed full power..hehe

DeletedUser84906

Its good to see an ~IMP~ guy around. Thanks for posting.

DeletedUser

Didn't you lose a bunch of ewty villas or was that ewty herself? ;+

That would be Ewty or some other IMP sitter. I'd pass the account off to go to bed but the villages in question were surrounded and short ranged nobles took them while I slept or someone else had the account. I really only had it for a couple days before the demands of school work forced me off.

But yes, what sandy says is correct, I just dumped it off a couple minutes before nobles would land to keep my record, I do suck afterall :p

DeletedUser

For those that are still playing:

597 (96k)

jen101

started 4 months ago

w53 (kyle1733)

no because i am small and not really in it to win it.
this was my first world

IT! because i like the people in it.
jen101 because she always inspired me to do better.

idk. ive never really had anyone big like pnp or panda.

all of them :lol:

sending an attack at pnp from 200 hours away and then getting nobled by them :p

ballencing rl and tw
reaching 100k but then i got nobled back down to 95k
never attack a player that is 30 times bigger then you :p

frostwolf18 because he took me under his wing when i was in a rank 200 tribe and brought me to it!

17) Do you see this world ending any time soon?
no because sooner or later someone is going to have to make a challange to pnp.
18) Who do you believe will win this world, why?

pnp because they are the most skilled players out there.
19) If you could rate this world on a scale of 1-10, what would your rating be? Why?
3 because i am small but my tribe is kinda big so i guess i am not that good

DeletedUser

[/COLOR][/COLOR] 10) Who were/are your favourite opponents and why?
All of Dr.NO member..most of them are one hell of a player and did make me learned a lot from them.. Salute!

Haha
Hope I made life a bit rougher for ya, tonsil.

this could be @nyone?

6) How experienced were you when you started out? complete noob. friend was like omg play tw and join our premade. i ended up staying and he got rimmed and left
7) What was your highest ranking? erm not quite sure.
8) Which was/is your favourite tribe and why? CRayn.
9) Who were/are your favourite leaders and why? TTG, Daeth, backy/dulcy, silonce and chachers
10) Who were/are your favourite opponents and why? the original dark fang 19 cause he was awesome. and when TESB vs'd ARG! and PuFFin had some nice fights there
11) What was your favourite PnP piece over the years? probly the peices KBS.Skill and TTG used to put up
12) If you could go back and relive any period of time on this world, which would it be and why? none cause im glad im outve the game and not fretting all the time when im not online haha
13) What are some of the personal challenges you've had to face on this world? helping try keep TESB together
14) What would you deem to be your greatest success on this world? Leaving ~IMP~
15) What is the most important lesson that you've learned on W21? Having cody as your co player can work wonders if we both put in effort
16) Who was the person that had the most influence on you personally, and why? silonce as he turns out to be a great guy and really helpful
17) Do you like where the world is now? it was w21 when i was here and it still is w21
18) Do you see this world ending any time soon? in 2012
19) Who do you believe will win this world, why? i want backie to win :)
20) If you could rate this world on a scale of 1-10, what would your rating be? Why? 2 because midnight is in it :p

Last edited:

gh131

1) What is your current ranking? 335
2) What keeps you motivated? My own personel amusment
3) Did you start out on the account that you're playing now, or were you gifted it/joined it later on? no :( im not gh anymore *tear*
4) Do you play any other worlds? not anymore
5) Do you see yourself sticking it out to the very end? Why? Yes...because this world amuses me

6) How experienced were you when you started out? i played a few other worlds
7) What was your highest ranking? 335
8) Which was/is your favourite tribe and why? D2D amazing tribe made a few friends
9) Who were/are your favourite leaders and why? i dont have any favourite leaders:p
10) Who were/are your favourite opponents and why? Arg! they were a fun tribe to fight:)
11) What was your favourite PnP piece over the years? no idea
12) If you could go back and relive any period of time on this world, which would it be and why? When A2A and D2D were at war twas a very exiting time for me
13) What are some of the personal challenges you've had to face on this world? boredom
14) What would you deem to be your greatest success on this world? not getting bored yet
15) What is the most important lesson that you've learned on W21? Dont underestimate youre enemies
16) Who was the person that had the most influence on you personally, and why? Probably shtaal he convinced me to stay on this world with out very long message conversation.
17) Do you like where the world is now? Yes it seems very purdy
18) Do you see this world ending any time soon? No
19) Who do you believe will win this world, why? PnP will most likely win unless the majority of them quit or the rest of the world actaully works together..like thats gonna happen anytime soon
20) If you could rate this world on a scale of 1-10, what would your rating be? Why? 10 its the longest world ive ever played on

tis ma stoory