Your W21 Story

• Thread starter DeletedUser84906
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I promise someone I'd post here, so here goes...

1)What is your current ranking?
2) What keeps you motivated?
Setting goals and achieving them, eventually.
3) Did you start out on the account that you're playing now, or were you gifted it/joined it later on?
I’m an original.
4) Do you play any other worlds?
W53
5) Do you see yourself sticking it out to the very end? Why?
Most definitely. It’s a goal I must accomplish.
6) How experienced were you when you started out?
I played in one other world before this one and learned just the basics there. I have learned so much more here in W21. Currently, I’m learning a lot in W53; it is very different starting in the core.
7) What was your highest ranking?
In W21 rank 121.
8) Which was/is your favourite tribe and why?
PnP, it’s professional yet very fun.
9) Who were/are your favourite leaders and why?
Backie is amazing. I doubt I will ever find a better leader in any world, in any tribe.
10) Who were/are your favourite opponents and why?
Ugofree. I loved the challenge he was. Honestly, I didn’t find him to be highly skilled. Offensively, he sent sloppy trains so it was easy to kill nobles. Defensively, he stacked so I never really got a chance to see his sniping skills. His strong points were excellent activity and his volume compared to my size was very challenging. (He was about 6x my size at the start of the G.Barb vs. Virius war and 4x bigger when he deleted). I actually miss him. I loved logging in and trying to calculate what I should do next and trying figure out what he was up to next.
11) What was your favourite PnP piece over the years?
My top 3 favorite posts all were Midnight posts.
1. When Midnight dedicated “We’re Not Gonna Take It Anymore” by Twisted Sister to G.Barb.
2. When Midnight argued with Tacticus. Tacticus was convinced that Midnight knew me (that was over a year ago) and Midnight’s response was “Who the ___ is LadyCounsel?” I giggled over it for days. It was true, Midnight didn’t have a clue who I was. It pleased me greatly that it frustrated Tacticus.
3. The first post that delighted me in the forums was the one where Midnight posted a pix of Wonder Woman who was waving her finger in a “oh no, you didn’t” fashion. I don’t even remember the context of the post but I remember how it made me laugh.
12) If you could go back and relive any period of time on this world, which would it be and why?
It would be when Mighty Persia and Steveeee played. It was so much fun playing with them. I still keep in touch with them even though they don’t play TW anymore. I hope someday they will tell me about all that they were up to…every time I talk with them, they tell me something else about their TW history which surprises me.
13) What are some of the personal challenges you've had to face on this world?
I remember one time I had 500 or so incoming from Ugo and he relaunched every few hours so the count never went down throughout an entire 2 week period. Some IMP guy decided to attack me as well. These attacks came at a time I had signed up for double my usual load of classes, very stressful. That IMP guy attacked me while I was in class. I had to give a presentation while he was launching from close range. I had to put my powerpoint slides on my flashdrive but I hadn’t realized that I got a virus on it which I got from putting my flash in the classroom’s main computer the previous time I gave a powerpoint presentation. When I put the flash in my computer’s port to download the new presentation, my computer became infected. That virus prevented me from defending myself from the IMP attacks and I lost a vill. I spent every break between classes trying to get the virus off my computer. When I got home late that night, I finally succeeded in getting rid of the virus and I was able to recap the vill IMP took from me. :p
14) What would you deem to be your greatest success on this world?
When I had one vill, I made it my goal to gain the respect of ARG! They didn’t know I existed. The day Dulcy wrote to me was the day I knew I was in the home stretch of achieving that goal.
15) What is the most important lesson that you've learned on W21?
Diversity is to be celebrated! We are all different, ethnically, culturally…our beliefs, our values yet we can work together in a tribe to achieve a common goal.
16) Who was the person that had the most influence on you personally, and why?
Everyone I’ve met has been interesting. Each has influenced me in some way or another; some influenced me to try harder or to be a better person; some influenced me to take a vill or two from them.
17) Do you like where the world is now?
No, as Swimzy says, “we want world peace and we will achieve that when everyone in the world is PnP”.
18) Do you see this world ending any time soon?
It will take time.
19) Who do you believe will win this world, why?
PnP, they’ve got what it takes.
20) If you could rate this world on a scale of 1-10, what would your rating be? Why?
10, I like the people here. I like the settings especially the speed, no church, no archers and no growing barbs.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Everyone I’ve met has been interesting. Each has influenced me in some way or another; some influenced me to try harder or to be a better person; some influenced me to take a vill or two from them.

Lady can say what she wants :)
She really means me, if you look down deep enough :icon_wink:

20) If you could rate this world on a scale of 1-10, what would your rating be? Why?
10, I like the people here. I like the settings especially the speed, no church, no archers and no growing barbs.

Sure barbs grow :)
Just get the residential noob to gorw them for ya then noble all the vills he builds to a reasonable size!

DeletedUser

I've just got one thing to say:

641.gif

DeletedUser

No, as Swimzy says, “we want world peace and we will achieve that when everyone in the world is PnP”.

The fundamental principle upon which every dictators world domination plan is based. :icon_razz:

Vilbrii

1) What is your current ranking?
-85<3 Still in top100^^
To carry on the stats of MuFFiN/PuFFiN/Pnp
3) Did you start out on the account that you're playing now, or were you gifted it/joined it later on?
Me me me.
Did play at same time W10;20;21. umm atm... W52 little for lulz
Yes I stick as long as PnP excist with Busamad on it.

For everyone that has ever set foot in W21 ;0

MuFFiN at start...

7) What was your highest ranking? 3rd or 5th?
Might been 3rd.

MuFFiN.. and PoE was also<3 + plus the joker Powerpuffgirl tribe :p lol

Roy;Bwah;Allypoo;Floopy Pancake.. SO MUCH FUN!!!!

Sexy! Mmm was a hardcore stuff at same areas; then of cours the gang bang war, cuz the challange.

Bwah/Roys epic Pnp threads in overall<3

12) If you could go back and relive any period of time on this world, which would it be and why?
Start 10-50k stage or then the start of gang bang to end of it :)

Survive in the core, was first time started so early on.

Be part of one of the greatest teams on .net.

Bonds in a small tribe really are so strong that they can't get beaten easy.

Prob Busamad; ingame playing :) We were close; lots of teamwork so kinda both influenced eachother. We couldn't get beaten!<3
Bwah in teh leadership as whole K55 was his minons<3

Don't know much about it atm; still like it as I can see Pnp alive.

No comments.

Pnp if it doesnt turn inactive and die inside.

9! Epic from eyes of K55

Last edited:

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Prob Busamad; ingame playing :) We were close; lots of teamwork so kinda both influenced eachother. We couldn't get beaten!<3
Bwah in teh leadership as whole K55 was his minons<3

Hi Vilbrii darling, the VnB team work ruled the core & what fun we had.

DeletedUser84906

Yes I stick as long as PnP excist with Busamad on it.

So..why are you still here? :icon_razz:

For those who didnt get the joke:
[spoil]Player busamad

busamad
Opponents defeated: 89.246.158 (12.)
Tribe:
[/spoil]

Cuan28

For those that are still playing:

1) What is your current ranking
TO see how far i can go
started this acc
a few other but never had time
personally yes, realistically no

DeletedUser

For those that are still playing:

College student had spare time in the past running low atm but way to deep now to quit
all me
join 4 worlds at one time 21, 42, 44, and forget the last, got killed off in the others
Yes I do

For everyone that has ever set foot in W21 ;0

Terrible i started playing to try and kill my RL friend lol
7) What was your highest ranking?
142, current
Panda! good leadership, active members anytime i ever asked for anything I got it, good group of people
Firebourn is great knows what he is doing and is always around for advice
Lazz was a great person didnt know him very well but really good guy sadly he recently quit for RL
Mef good person knows how the game works very active, funny guy
Marooner he is nearly 90 percent defensive and me and him have been going at it for sometime now not to many other challenges otherwise and my hatred for him makes every village i take that much better
dont really have one
joined earlier or left World earlier
Recently have lack of time but ive been standing in there and come summer with no school, look out
14) What would you deem to be your greatest success on this world? Reaching 2 mil, or joining BCB never been such a big part in a world even though 2mil isnt that big compared to others
how to play this game
Brickster, got me started on this game in RL, taught me how to play and some skills to get me going
Im just cleaning up the garbage at this stage being on the rim Id like to fight a player with an equal skill level and see how I would fair im sure it will happen soon enough
Hard to say really but at this point no
There are a few good tribes left
Havent had much experience yet on other worlds gonna wait til this one is over and join others seriously.

DeletedUser80610

Right now? Honestly.. I don't know. Talking to Hannah mostly - her insaneness keeps me sane.
Technically.. I started on another account then started this one, so my answer would be both started on a new account and this is my original. xD
Currently I play 1 and 57 as others.
Yes. Just to be one of the last people left, gotta have some self-fame in that.
Completely brand, spanking new.
7) What was your highest ranking? According to TWStats, 123 :D
Most of the time I was in the TA/GA so I suppose that would have to be my first choice. Back in the day the Off-Topic section was what I logged on for, where I got to know a lot of the people that are now gone. :icon_cry:
Can I skip this question?
Mostly everyone in PnP I've faced, mainly because they were open to a chat after/during.
Watching them Argue with Spiffy.. :icon_eek:
Probably a year -year and a half ago. Had a lot more friends and a lot more people that actually wanted to fight PnP instead of hiding.. that was the good ol' days.
I never much set personal challenges.. OH!, beating Spiffy in points :icon_twisted:
I have had a great success? We'll see what the future brings before I decide if I've any had "successes"
To be persistent and try, always try not to give up too easily.
A lot of people, Spiffy obviously, as he was one of the people that taught me the basics, Kristian Lee Butcher on W30 also taught me a lot .. anddd the rest I suppose I picked up from battling PnP. I know there are others but I just can't recall at this moment in time.
Not really, I wish there was still a force available to strike at PnP.. but that ship saled a long, long time ago.
I'd give it another year.. we shall see how many delete and give up to PnP.
Busamad! He loves it here, he'll be the one to end it.
7.5 - I'd rate higher if more friends were here but I think the people here are generally well behaved for the most part and it's still rather enjoyable. Plus I like the settings, nice n easy, no giant advantages like churches and.. TECHLEVELS.. AAHH!

Let the hate begin!

DeletedUser18394

1) What is your current ranking? 29th
2) What keeps you motivated? Winning this world with Backie, Dulcy and the great PnP team
3) Did you start out on the account that you're playing now, or were you gifted it/joined it later on? I started out on W21, had to leave because of an illness, and came back to watch an account for backie. It was at 2 mil at the time, and it's now at 8.7 mil...thanks again backie!!!!
4) Do you play any other worlds? Was a duke of a tribe in W8
5) Do you see yourself sticking it out to the very end? Why? I do...see question 2
6) How experienced were you when you started out? Hmm, I would say I'd seen about everything TW can dish out
7) What was your highest ranking? 22nd
8) Which was/is your favourite tribe and why? PnP. Great Leadership, War Loving players, incredible forum presence (w00t Midnight!) and brilliant tactics.
9) Who were/are your favourite leaders and why? Backie. Best leader in TW. Long live NG!
10) Who were/are your favourite opponents and why? Clorox. Those guys were such a hoot.
11) What was your favourite PnP piece over the years? Rimming Blurg. He was a good guy too, but hey...it's PvP.
12) If you could go back and relive any period of time on this world, which would it be and why? The days in W8 when Wolf and I were thinking about rimming each other and decided to build a War tribe instead!
13) What are some of the personal challenges you've had to face on this world? Got ill, preventing my entire world domination :)
14) What would you deem to be your greatest success on this world? We should see it soon!
15) What is the most important lesson that you've learned on W21? Don't f*ck with PnP
16) Who was the person that had the most influence on you personally, and why? Wolf Gaiden, Backie, and DaTaco.
17) Do you like where the world is now? Absolutely! To the winners go the spoils.
18) Do you see this world ending any time soon? The clock is ticking..give it a year.
19) Who do you believe will win this world, why? PnP..see question 8. Backie should win an award for his efforts.
20) If you could rate this world on a scale of 1-10, what would your rating be? Why? 1

Mars...aka jackcrop