Your W21 Story

• Thread starter DeletedUser84906
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Well, I am still around for those who knew me, though I don't play actively.
Hope you like the gifted villages, PnP.

Now, down to business.

For those that are still playing:

1) What is your current ranking?
255.:icon_redface:
2) What keeps you motivated?
Nothing.
3) Did you start out on the account that you're playing now, or were you gifted it/joined it later on?
Gifted, a long time ago.
4) Do you play any other worlds?
W11 ZIP #1
5) Do you see yourself sticking it out to the very end? Why?
Probably, because this world has too much history for me to just leave. You'll need to close the world before I stop coming back.

For everyone that has ever set foot in W21 ;0

6) How experienced were you when you started out?
I had played in the academy tribe of the #1 tribe of some other world, but a friend got me the position, I was really a complete noob.
7) What was your highest ranking?
8) Which was/is your favourite tribe and why?
I really liked Dr. No in it's prime. I also always had respect for MPFC/LT.
9) Who were/are your favourite leaders and why?
Silonce, because he always did what was best for the tribe, and his skill at the game.
10) Who were/are your favourite opponents and why?
Jen101 was always a good fight.
Factoryrat was also quite skilled.

11) What was your favourite PnP piece over the years?
Can't say I've really had a favorite.
12) If you could go back and relive any period of time on this world, which would it be and why?
Being in Dr. No before Silonce left. This is when I really began to blossom as a player, and when I felt the world was most exiting for me.
13) What are some of the personal challenges you've had to face on this world?
I guess leading the GA for a short time with Hl2 when Spiff left for a good while. Fighting PnP with bad players and far less resources was a challenge indeed.
14) What would you deem to be your greatest success on this world?
Waring with IMP and IT at the same time, alone on the front lines and winning out.
15) What is the most important lesson that you've learned on W21?
The tribe comes before everything.
16) Who was the person that had the most influence on you personally, and why?
Silonce. He taught me to play, he get me into Dr. No where i really became a powerful player. And he was a good man.
17) Do you like where the world is now?
PnP certainly deserves the win, but if Alexis had accepted the deal and IMp fought IT!, I think things would be far more interesting.
18) Do you see this world ending any time soon?
Before 2012 is 1/2 over, at latest.
19) Who do you believe will win this world, why?
PnP and Panda!
20) If you could rate this world on a scale of 1-10, what would your rating be? Why?
Personally, I would rate it 10. I have been here for years. I am sad to see it go.
In the grand scheme of things, it has been a slower world, and i felt that PnP has been the clear winner for so long that things have just been dragging. I also thing there were tribes that showed promise that could have really flowered if not under the shadow of PnP, so probably 7.5 as a world.

smivers

I am the most infamous person ever to step foot on W21, I played in iP Dr. No and TESB and this is my most memorable, favourable world. I respect all you guys who've been here this long, playing away.

DeletedUser

[SPOIL]
Well, I am still around for those who knew me, though I don't play actively.
Hope you like the gifted villages, PnP.

Now, down to business.

For those that are still playing:

1) What is your current ranking?
255.:icon_redface:
2) What keeps you motivated?
Nothing.
3) Did you start out on the account that you're playing now, or were you gifted it/joined it later on?
Gifted, a long time ago.
4) Do you play any other worlds?
W11 ZIP #1
5) Do you see yourself sticking it out to the very end? Why?
Probably, because this world has too much history for me to just leave. You'll need to close the world before I stop coming back.

For everyone that has ever set foot in W21 ;0

6) How experienced were you when you started out?
I had played in the academy tribe of the #1 tribe of some other world, but a friend got me the position, I was really a complete noob.
7) What was your highest ranking?
8) Which was/is your favourite tribe and why?
I really liked Dr. No in it's prime. I also always had respect for MPFC/LT.
9) Who were/are your favourite leaders and why?
Silonce, because he always did what was best for the tribe, and his skill at the game.
10) Who were/are your favourite opponents and why?
Jen101 was always a good fight.
Factoryrat was also quite skilled.

11) What was your favourite PnP piece over the years?
Can't say I've really had a favorite.
12) If you could go back and relive any period of time on this world, which would it be and why?
Being in Dr. No before Silonce left. This is when I really began to blossom as a player, and when I felt the world was most exiting for me.
13) What are some of the personal challenges you've had to face on this world?
I guess leading the GA for a short time with Hl2 when Spiff left for a good while. Fighting PnP with bad players and far less resources was a challenge indeed.
14) What would you deem to be your greatest success on this world?
Waring with IMP and IT at the same time, alone on the front lines and winning out.
15) What is the most important lesson that you've learned on W21?
The tribe comes before everything.
16) Who was the person that had the most influence on you personally, and why?
Silonce. He taught me to play, he get me into Dr. No where i really became a powerful player. And he was a good man.
17) Do you like where the world is now?
PnP certainly deserves the win, but if Alexis had accepted the deal and IMp fought IT!, I think things would be far more interesting.
18) Do you see this world ending any time soon?
Before 2012 is 1/2 over, at latest.
19) Who do you believe will win this world, why?
PnP and Panda!
20) If you could rate this world on a scale of 1-10, what would your rating be? Why?
Personally, I would rate it 10. I have been here for years. I am sad to see it go.
In the grand scheme of things, it has been a slower world, and i felt that PnP has been the clear winner for so long that things have just been dragging. I also thing there were tribes that showed promise that could have really flowered if not under the shadow of PnP, so probably 7.5 as a world.
[/SPOIL]

Dr. No was not in its prime when silence was there, it was in its prime when mattyJ was leading it.

DeletedUser

[SPOIL][/SPOIL]

Dr. No was not in its prime when silence was there, it was in its prime when mattyJ was leading it.

Dr. No was my favorite tribe when it was in it's prime, but if i could relive any time it would have been when Silonce was there because I grew a lot as a player. Never said they were the same thing.