Your W22 Story

DeletedUser

I am a NOT a newbie,pretty experienced and i DO consider my self as a pro,i dont care what you do and mind it,When i was given the account it has 4 nobles :lol:

So i had to build a lot and change many settings(shudnt be discussing it here)

STOP TALKING NON-SENSE

THIS TOPIC IS ONLY FOR TO FILL,No comments.

AndyJc

You had to build nobles?

Really?

I've always found that impossible.....

DeletedUser

I am a NOT a newbie,pretty experienced and i DO consider my self as a pro,i dont care what you do and mind it,When i was given the account it has 4 nobles :lol:

STOP TALKING NON-SENSE

pro of a game of time lmao there is no such thing and if you think there is then you really need to stop being so deluded over a game of no skill needed at all to be classed as good. just the time to put in and clicking a mouse at the right time :lol:

but on the topic you had to make more nobles half priced coins hmm would not take you long at all to get 5 or 6 trains ready me thinks you lies

DeletedUser54315

STOP TALKING NON-SENSE

oh i get it now.................professional excuse maker! and please refrain from telling me and others where and when we can post, many thanks.

DeletedUser

Oh stop talking,You guys should learn more about the term "Pro" or "Professional"

DeletedUser

Oh stop talking,You guys should learn more about the term "Pro" or "Professional"

lol i think we know what the term means but i think you should learn how to lie better and start to see there is no such thing as a pro tw player :icon_rolleyes:

Oh and again stop telling us to stop talking world forum is what we are on is it not

darkaniken2

You should go back to trying to be a 2nd rate player rather than trying to big yourself up in front of people who don't give a damn.

DeletedUser94658

I consider myself as a 'Poo' TW player. Is that the same thing? :-D

CodaAlFine

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
For those that are still playing:
1) What is your current ranking?
about 85
2) What keeps you motivated? I'm not at all motivated. In the past I have mainly been motivated by not wanting to let others down by quitting, and for a while I was motivated by wanting to see the end of the world, but not any more. At one time I was motivated by the fact that I had already spent so long on the game I didn't want to "waste it". Early in the game I was motivated by wanting to wipe people out and gain ground in the war. It was fun nobling villages from the enemy.
3) Did you start out on the account that you're playing now, or were you gifted it/joined it later on? I started it.
4) Do you play any other worlds? I keep starting on other worlds but I always quit before too long. Usually I am met with a sense of dread around the nobling stage, sort of "not this again..." I think the main thing that puts me off though is the tribes. I can't get used to any of them.
5) Do you see yourself sticking it out to the very end? Why?
NO. I used to think I'd like to, but I don't think I can give the game that much out of my life.

For everyone that has ever set foot in W22 ;0
6) How experienced were you when you started out?
Absolutely not at all. This was my first world.
7) What was your highest ranking? about 80
8) Which was/is your favourite tribe and why? BDeath is my favourite tribe, naturally. I love being in BDeath. It has always had a good vibe to it. It's an easygoing sort of tribe that somehow manages to achieve its goals. It makes it very hard to get used to other tribes lol.
9) Who were/are your favourite leaders and why?Apart from myself :) probably JonEdCap and thmorrison1218. These guys rock. They work hard for their tribes and get results yet they don't turn a tribe into a boring military camp. I don't like leaders with a bug up their arse all the time. Or ones who plot a whole lot of stuff without their tribe's knowledge.
10) Who were/are your favourite opponents and why?
The old Lord of the Squares, I learned a lot from him and had a really good time too. He fought tooth and nail, every conquer was one to be proud of. Apart from that, I have enjoyed giving anyone a kicking who irritated me. I enjoyed attacking herbinator of course, and there were a couple of noobs who I ordinarily would find boring opponents, except that they had really annoyed me. One guy thought it was a good idea to noble a few of my villages in a sneak attack, but what he didn't realise was that I'd just had a miscarriage :p Poor guy. And recently a guy sent me some annoying mails, he's only got a few villages now :)
11) What was your favourite PnP piece over the years? Never really liked them much. I enjoyed RBE's declaration on Legit, since they thoughtfully provided a smash the penguin game in it. At the time it was nice to see someone making fun of Legit rather than BDeath. I did used to enjoy the O RLY Factor also. And I liked mihajes' declaration on D3TH.
12) If you could go back and relive any period of time on this world, which would it be and why? Ahhh yes.....those glorious days, very early in the BDeath vs Legit/SLW war.....ahhhh how wonderful it is to recall them...I don't think I was even on the council then...it was just before that lightning trip to council then to leadership...ahhh yes...I had less than 100 villages too...how wonderful...maybe I wasn't even sitting another account...mmmmm.....me and a few others took some villages well inside SLW territory and things were very fast-paced...lots of villages being nobled and lost and renobled...it was a fun time
13) What are some of the personal challenges you've had to face on this world? sitting the duke's account and then realising he wasn't going to return, and so becoming a duke permanently - that was a bit of a shock. I never intended to take this game seriously.
The time of signing a peace treaty with COD was the most difficult of all - I copped so much flak from my tribe at that time. (Even though almost everyone agreed that the alternative of war with COD at that time was totally undesirable). The amount of times I nearly deleted then was at an all-time high. And then once that settled down I had to deal with endless negotiations with COD over breaches of the terms on both sides.
The other challenge for me was in coping with friends leaving. It's hard to go on playing when friends leave.
14) What would you deem to be your greatest success on this world? Staying alive this long and keeping BDeath alive, and keeping our integrity. I can't believe we succeeded in defying COD. I consider that a great success.
15) What is the most important lesson that you've learned on W22? This game is about tenacity and staying power. Ignore any idiot who talks big.
16) Who was the person that had the most influence on you personally, and why? It's very hard to pick 1 person. Probably whalefish1 (the old one). And that's not to do with playing skills, but just a great playing partner to have. We were constantly writing back and forth "have you got any troops to snipe this attack, I haven't got anything" or "I lost this village, do you have a noble to noble it back?" or whatever. And from that, we were often writing back and forth about things that were bothering us ingame or even in real life. At times I wanted to throw in the towel but just telling whale and him making some sort of crack about it would be enough to calm me down.
More recently I have been greatly influenced by JonEdCap and thmorrison1218, I mentioned that above. Early on I was influenced by the original Dyakovo, naturally...I admired his style of circular mails and his high integrity. He contributed a lot to the atmosphere of BDeath which we tried to continue after he left.
Ironically I think I learned a lot of the how-tos of playing the game from my forays into newer worlds lol, other than by trial and error.
17) Do you like where the world is now? Sure - no doubt all older worlds are pretty much the same. Plenty of villages to noble for those who have the time and the perseverence to noble them all.
18) Do you see this world ending any time soon? No
19) Who do you believe will win this world, why? Whoever can play for long enough. It will probably be XXXX or some derivative.
20) If you could rate this world on a scale of 1-10, what would your rating be? Why? 10 - I have nothing to compare it to, but I have had a lot of good times on this world, and all the really difficult times have made for a very intense experience. And as I said, every time I tried another world I couldn't warm up to it. W22 just rocks somehow.

DeletedUser

First of all,just fill up the form post and go away,why do you have to comment,i consider my self as a EXPERIENCED player,Happy?Now stop your discussions

x2dezjohn

First of all,just fill up the form post and go away,why do you have to comment,i consider my self as a EXPERIENCED player,Happy?Now stop your discussions

No
anana.gif

DeletedUser64821

For those that are still playing:

1) What is your current ranking?

2) What keeps you motivated?
Not really sure anymore... just keeping in touch with friends, and pointlessly killing time :icon_neutral:

3) Did you start out on the account that you're playing now, or were you gifted it/joined it later on?
started on it

4) Do you play any other worlds?
World 4 (kinda), and started W52..

5) Do you see yourself sticking it out to the very end? Why?
Depends how long it takes. Less than 2 years, yes. More, i doubt it.

6) How experienced were you when you started out?
not very. first world i stayed with for more than about a month

7) What was your highest ranking?
whatever i am now

8) Which was/is your favourite tribe and why?
In my neck of the woods, used to be [D3TH] while they were still the powerhouse.
Globally, I'd have to say the original RBE
Now, BRKDA and XXXX

9) Who were/are your favourite leaders and why?
Syn and Gothicmarty were good leaders
Thinkfirst29 was also a very honorable leader
Sir Colbey and JonEdCap were probably the most successful in recent history

10) Who were/are your favourite opponents and why?
Haven't had many decent opponents.

11) What was your favourite PnP piece over the years?
MJ vs. the world

12) If you could go back and relive any period of time on this world, which would it be and why?
I wouldnt, but I guess it would be back when I was around 500K points

13) What are some of the personal challenges you've had to face on this world?
Being in Apollo and surviving, continuing on since then. That and finding time to get on regularly

14) What would you deem to be your greatest success on this world?
Not sure

15) What is the most important lesson that you've learned on W22?
Skill pwn's all :icon_wink:

16) Who was the person that had the most influence on you personally, and why?
Thinkfirst29 - my first real leader, really helped me out back in the day.
Gothicmarty - helped me to organize myself better
JonEdCap - cause he's cool like that
Et-Morrbid - way back when, helped me out a lot. good friend

17) Do you like where the world is now?
Could be worse

18) Do you see this world ending any time soon?
Hopefully not too long, but not any time soon

19) Who do you believe will win this world, why?
None of the tribes that are around right now. I see XXXX breaking up at some point, and going on from there.

20) If you could rate this world on a scale of 1-10, what would your rating be? Why?
6, because it is just way too dominated by 2 tribes for this young of a world.

DeletedUser

He's the new Henk isn't he?

Is it?
Maybe I'm asking for tips the wrong professional then.
Tw stats only list a Barb and Inactives professional with that name.

Anyone seen that programme on cowboy builders the other night?

DeletedUser

6) How experienced were you when you started out? First world :)
7) What was your highest ranking? Urr... 250?! But then again I got gifted another account :)
8) Which was/is your favourite tribe and why? UC! YES! aha it was so serious back then :) 20 spearmen was an army.
9) Who were/are your favourite leaders and why? aha2095.. lol :) First person to recruit me and taught me the ways of the noob :).. wasnt exactly helpful.. but hey it was fun
10) Who were/are your favourite opponents and why? =AK=.. was it? or something like that... AMDx.. LOL!
11) What was your favourite PnP piece over the years? dunno
12) If you could go back and relive any period of time on this world, which would it be and why? the time when i cried over my lost village in K42.. :D ..
13) What are some of the personal challenges you've had to face on this world? Annoying people sending nukes over 195 hours away
14) What would you deem to be your greatest success on this world? dunno
15) What is the most important lesson that you've learned on W22? That it stays in your memory for a loooong time :)
16) Who was the person that had the most influence on you personally, and why? Can't remember
17) Do you like where the world is now? I really dont know enough :) just checked in for fun today.. beating a 3K pointer with a 185 point village in W52 :)
18) Do you see this world ending any time soon? dont really know
19) Who do you believe will win this world, why? its unpredictable!
20) If you could rate this world on a scale of 1-10, what would your rating be? Why? 10 for the times :)

DeletedUser

/me thinks more people should fill this out *hint hint* *nudge nudge* :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

6) How experienced were you when you started out? played a few worlds nothing to shout about

7) What was your highest ranking? #450 ish quit awhile back during XIII [D3TH] war

8) Which was/is your favourite tribe and why? my fave tribe was and still is XXXX they were flamed and ridiculed and still come up trumps

9) Who were/are your favourite leaders and why? irontin, throw rocks, jonedcap all held their own tribes together through thick and thin and knew how to effectively run a tribe in times of war

10) Who were/are your favourite opponents and why? [D3TH] was the only war i was in although i loved apollos attempt at trying to take 2 villages and fail

11) What was your favourite PnP piece over the years? my own regarding apollos inability to noble to villages and anything by dafyd

12) If you could go back and relive any period of time on this world, which would it be and why? my times when i was taking out K16 with 2 other players

13) What are some of the personal challenges you've had to face on this world? changing to a new tribe and being surrounded by enemies

14) What would you deem to be your greatest success on this world? being unanomously hated by a tribe because of an outpost in thier territory

15) What is the most important lesson that you've learned on W22? loyalty and respect goes a long way to becoming successful in a tribe

16) Who was the person that had the most influence on you personally, and why? cloud1323, he helped me get started in K16 and lead me to the success i had before quitting

17) Do you like where the world is now? looks close but anything could turn it right now

18) Do you see this world ending any time soon? nah as long as XXXX still live there will be a war

19) Who do you believe will win this world, why? XXXX they have stuck it out and rose from the ashes those guys truelly deserve to be crowned the chapions of W22

20) If you could rate this world on a scale of 1-10, what would your rating be? Why? i'd have to say 9 good wars, good players, good PnP'. Truelly picks up the finer points of how this game should be played