Your w33 story

DeletedUser

Yeah, the Premium account manager is just a way for them to earn more money! Like seriously, an add on for PA?!?! That's not cool..

yh .

If i started using thatt everyweek this game would double in cost :/

Only time id ever consider using it would be if i nobled 100+ barbs probably more like 200 barbs. otherwise stuff that .

DeletedUser

yh you do know to have account manager costs 400 pp per month

thats 200 for premium , 200 for account manager !

Rip off I tell ya.

but when you got as many barbs as pherion the building must be neverending

worth it in my eyes...when your building and demolishing as much as I am 200 PP a month for that feature alone is sweet. pretty much everything else is covered by a script. plus with the added bonus of having 2 people on the account it's just as if he was managing his own and I'm managing my own so financially it's not that bad...makes things a bit more equal...plus I was wondering what I was going to do with the 1000 PP I transfered over from my account :lol:

DeletedUser

er give me two hundred currently i am playing with no premium :(

Yes it is worth it when you have like 1000 villages around 1-2 k since players like nobling barbs

DeletedUser

Rich... I have no words for this admission from you. I will just sadly shake my head in despair.

DeletedUser

You've forgotten the old ways? (Adds memory loss to mild schizophrenia.)

DeletedUser

Adds memory loss to mild schizophrenia.

how about paranoia as well? he's been saying there's an upcoming OP on him for months now!!! :D:D

and maybe also hallucination for thinking he has a spy? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Perhaps it's more full blown schizophrenia then. That includes elements of paranoia and hallucination. Perhaps we should offer him some 'therapy'.

DeletedUser

I only 'treat' female schizophrenics, I'll leave this one to you :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Riiiiichard...... Blue's going to make all the nasty delusions go away... Just step into my cellar, I mean my office.
I'll have you playing the game better than ever in no time. Promise.

DeletedUser

Its not paranoia if you know its going to happen ;)

Come on guys start already I know its early but still .

Then i can tell hrgos I'm right.
If you cancel now everyone will think im crazy and my spies a noob :L

However na I know the timeframe and its coming believe me :)

Unless you cancel it :p

Make me look crazy

@blue this looks place looks strangely like the movie I was watching yesterday :D

DeletedUser

Its not paranoia if you know its going to happen ;)

Come on guys start already I know its early but still .

Then i can tell hrgos I'm right.
If you cancel now everyone will think im crazy and my spies a noob :L

However na I know the timeframe and its coming believe me :)

Unless you cancel it :p

Make me look crazy

I can only but laugh at this statement. This spy you have is clearly a noob, taking you for a ride or a figment of your imagination! :lol:

DeletedUser

I can only but laugh at this statement. This spy you have is clearly a noob, taking you for a ride or a figment of your imagination! :lol:

don't judge him PZA7, his case of schizophrenia is quite severe :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

One should have empathy and take pity on the poor soul. *sob*

DeletedUser

Schizophrenia is a mental disorder .

Id rather you did not take the pee out of people.

After all you never know who has it.

Not that I have it . All I have is nobling Legion with ease disorder ;)

@blue , hows the ashes going oh wait :D haha

baseball2009star

Not that I have it . All I have is nobling Legion with ease disorder ;)

I feel as if, I am starting to catch this disorder from you, hopefully it's contagious...

Hey maybe one day I can develop symptoms of the "Nobling Legion with Ease Disorder"

DeletedUser

I feel as if, I am starting to catch this disorder from you, hopefully it's contagious...

Hey maybe one day I can develop symptoms of the "Nobling Legion with Ease Disorder"

I hope other people like pherion will catch this disease but he seems to have became immune :/

DeletedUser

don't worry buddy, you seem to be perfectly safe! no symptoms for now :icon_biggrin:

Side 1:
Players: baseball2009star
Side 2:
Tribes: LEGION, LKJ

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 3
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10,567
Side 2: 28,457
Difference: 17,890

chart

DeletedUser

My own grandfather suffered with schizophrenia, so I'm not unaware of the condition. It is light humour, not an insult. Have you watched 'A Beautiful Mind' or 'Patch Adams'? Many sufferers of various illnesses, physical or mental, use a humorous approach to it to relax others around them who are feeling awkward. The line needs to be drawn when someone uses it in a derogatory way. I was not doing so.

As for the Ashes.... I'm going back to Spam Central for a stiff drink. :(