Your w33 story

DeletedUser

For those that are still playing:
1) What is your current ranking?
2) What keeps you motivated?
My friends
3) Did you start out on the account that you're playing now, or were you gifted it/joined it later on?
Mine from the start
4) Do you play any other worlds?
Nope
5) Do you see yourself sticking it out to the very end? Why?
I plan to but who knows.. Life is unpredictable. Tomorrow is unknown so I live for today.

For everyone that has ever set foot in W33

6) How experienced were you when you started out?
Basically a noob. Played 3 worlds before this one but never got past 10 villages on any of them. I knew the basics of building, recruiting etc so wasn't a complete noob. :)
7) What was your highest ranking?
7th
8) Which was/is your favourite tribe and why?
LEGION of course!! I've been in it and duke from day one so..
9) Who were/are your favourite leaders and why?
Was: Domin8rix (the original of course) - She was great! We talked a lot, planned a lot and had a lot of fun together. Even met her in person for drinks and she was even nicer in person than in game. I miss her.
Is: Am I allowed to say myself? LOL :lol: Umm.. don't know the others that well tbh so I'd have to go with the guys who help lead LEGION. Without them, I would have folded a long time ago.

10) Who were/are your favourite opponents and why?
Was: Who? - This was by far the most fun war we've had. The banter, PnP and ops were very enjoyable now I think back on it.
Is: HAWKS - Now a formidable enemy who keeps us on our toes.
11) What was your favourite PnP piece over the years?
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=173850http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=174270 - I wrote it so I'm definitely biased. It's my favourite piece because no one has put as much time into PnP on this world as I did into this piece. :)
12) If you could go back and relive any period of time on this world, which would it be and why?
Would love to go back to the early days (about 3 months into the world) so I could relive all the fun we used to have.
13) What are some of the personal challenges you've had to face on this world?
Being leader of a tribe, I guess you face more challenges than the regular player. It's not been easy at times. Few times I contemplated quitting because the pressures were too much but luckily I've got a great bunch of people to help me.
14) What would you deem to be your greatest success on this world?
Still being here and continuing to lead after all this time.
15) What is the most important lesson that you've learned on W33?
DiTM said it well; Expect the unexpected.
16) Who was the person that had the most influence on you personally, and why?
I can't single out any one person tbh. There have been so many that have helped me along the way and many that are still here who have huge influence on me.
17) Do you like where the world is now?
Yes and no. Yes because it is still fun and I enjoy it. No because the end still seems so far off even after nearly 2 years..
18) Do you see this world ending any time soon?
No. There's at least another year in it. Wouldn't surprise me if it's 2 or 3 more tbh..
19) Who do you believe will win this world, why?
I don't know. I cannot predict how things will pan out but I obviously I hope it's LEGION.
20) If you could rate this world on a scale of 1-10, what would your rating be? Why?
9. I love it but some of the settings really annoy me.

baseball2009star

don't worry buddy, you seem to be perfectly safe! no symptoms for now :icon_biggrin:

Side 1:
Players: baseball2009star
Side 2:
Tribes: LEGION, LKJ

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 3
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10,567
Side 2: 28,457
Difference: 17,890

chart

I'm telling you Hrgos, I think I'm catching symptoms, hopefully it'll kick into the full disease by the New Year =P

@Blue, My cousin, who I live with, has servere paranoid schizophrenia, lol we've had our run-ins while I was trying to figure him out. But I've found the best thing to help someone of this nature. Is simply to be a friend to them. It's hard to understand what they are dealing with, and why they can't differentiate between reality and hallucinations. But I find "The Violinist" with Robert Downey Jr, is more/less a better picture of they put up with. So in conclusion, Rich, I'll be your friend!

DeletedUser

don't worry buddy, you seem to be perfectly safe! no symptoms for now :icon_biggrin:

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: LEGION, LKJ

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 3
Difference: 2

chart

Side 1: 10,567
Side 2: 28,457
Difference: 17,890

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: LEGION

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Side 1: 36
Side 2: 36
Difference: 0

chart

Side 1: 323,660
Side 2: 307,390
Difference: 16,270

chart

What can i say hes beating legion overall ;) From a guy that mainly has his villages in the backline of backline :)

Baseball is one of the players who should be congratulated for bothering to get to the frontline compared to the hundreds out of all our tribes who says its too far :)

@cliff id like to see you try that ;)
#id like to see you defend against that .
However , 10K attacks landing in one day is fine on its own :D

PZa7 nice post , nice summary :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

that still is far from being "nobling legion with ease" though. In fact I don't think that disease of yours exists at all! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Man.. I tried to get this thread back on topic but that was clearly an epic failure!

You guys are great at derailing topics! :)

DeletedUser

Why thank you! I've not had such a nice compliment since hrgos said I... oops. okay. leaving it there.

Guess I should try filling out the questionnaire, too. Sigh.

DeletedUser

Man.. I tried to get this thread back on topic but that was clearly an epic failure!

You guys are great at derailing topics! :)

there nothing to our internal forums in our tribe it always ends up on sex or something along those lines

baseball2009star

Baseball said:
So... have you thought about receiving 2K attacks landing within a 5 second timeframe...
no but would like to see you try and do it yourself

I'll see what I can do for ya cliff, unfortunately, it doesn't look like I'll be able to hit you because ummm let me see. YOU'RE NOT ON THE FRONTLINE!! Well I guess you are in the north, along with your buddies from LKJ there. lol you might as well be in their tribe.

On my list of players to receive 1-4K attacks within a 5 second timefram
PZA7
Pimpjam
Papoomio
Bigdavedee
Wesgan
DiTM
Dravigas
Theox450

King Richard said:
What can i say hes beating legion overall ;) From a guy that mainly has his villages in the backline of backline

Baseball is one of the players who should be congratulated for bothering to get to the frontline compared to the hundreds out of all our tribes who says its too far

@cliff id like to see you try that ;)

Thank You Rich!!

PIZZA MAN 7 said:

You guys are great at derailing topics!

Funny Story, I had that whole GD thing filled out. Then my computer frooze, I tried coping it. FYI- Item's DO NOT stay in your clipboard throughout a restart lol

Will fill it out right now real quick

DeletedUser

Funny Story, I had that whole GD thing filled out. Then my computer frooze, I tried coping it. FYI- Item's DO NOT stay in your clipboard throughout a restart lol

Will fill it out right now real quick

oh man...That nearly happened to me...my internet failed on me and I could no longer post what I wrote (figures it had to be just as I finished what I wrote)

luckily I put mine in a word document and saved it and then restarted. probably saved me about half an hour. :icon_razz:

baseball2009star

20th
My Friends of course, but also my friends from Legion, and last but not least, this game is still quite fun for me!!
3) Did you start out on the account that you're playing now, or were you gifted it/joined it later on?
I'm an OG, (Original Gangsta)
Nope, gonna give 54 an honest try when it opens.
Don't see why not with TW7.0 coming out, well I guess, if an early case of death sets in, I might not.

Complete and Utter Noob, I actually build scouts at the beginning of this world for the sole purpose of farming
17th
Why my TW it is!! We've been through a lot together
Was: -Vander- - While Amatus was busy nobling my brother that was playing this game, Vander was busy teaching me why; we used axe as offensive units, we didn't use scouts to farm
Is: Amatus

Was: Original Faramirfox, we had a few skirmishs in our battles with each other, he taught me a lot about this game.
Is: Pimpjam - Do you want to receive 2K attacks within a 5 second timeframe
I didn't eve know what PnP was until a couple of weeks ago thanks to Rhandaltor... Politics and Propaganda
12) If you could go back and relive any period of time on this world, which would it be and why?
Why go back, why not just keep moving forward
Electronically similar to "Bouncing a check" lol and some debates on quitting, glad I didn't though
It's just around the corner
You have 2 ears and 1 mouth, use them proportionally.
Refer to question 9 part B
Well, I don't like snow, and there is a lot outside atm <looks out the window> I wish it'd be closer to the summer solstice
NOPE
I'm sure we all can come to our own conclusions on this one
20) If you could rate this world on a scale of 1-10, what would your rating be? Why?
5 I like sending nukes more often

DeletedUser

Baseball said:
Complete and Utter Noob, I actually build scouts at the beginning of this world for the sole purpose of farming

No wonder why I never get any resources when I launch my scout-nukes :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

--I'd have to check and it's not something I keep track of. Not much.
--I like to finish what I begin.
Mine from the beginning.
Tried a couple but the time commitments here caused me to cut them.
(See answer to Q2)

Started on W18. Noobius maximus. Far too quickly brought into leadership role and now am reconciled with my addiction.
No idea.
Was: A lot of highlights but chosen simply for the great stress release: the tribe a group of us began in W50. Less than a dozen skilled players simply enjoying doing what we do and fighting whoever chose to fight us regardless of odds. We were a late start and it took a top 10 tribe months to finally stomp us out.
Is: Do I have to say it?
I have enjoyed learning from and complementing the skills of a number of leaders, and remain in touch with most. I won't choose just one.
That would give away far too much. Perhaps in a year or two I'll get back to this one.
There was a piece written in W50 with subtle but excellent humour but I don't have a link and can't be bothered hunting it down. I enjoy highlights from various pieces rather than one piece overall.
The time before my closest friend in this world disappeared unexpectedly. No-one heard from him again via any means of communication in or out of game. I still don't know if that player lives or not. I'd like to relive the times before that event.
Learning to limit how much I allow the more extreme abusive mails to get to me.
No comment yet.
There's more than one way to skin a cat.
Pass.
It has passed a major turning point and entered an interesting stage again.
I would expect there to be another year or so.
As Drunkie stated:
A tribe called LEGION or HAWKS will probably win, but it wont be the same tribe that it is today

20) If you could rate this world on a scale of 1-10, what would your rating be? Why?[/COLOR]
9 as the settings suit my style of play but I'm tired of waiting for it to be closed to new players.[/QUOTE]