Your W56 Story.

• Thread starter DeletedUser95593
  • Start date

DeletedUser

My story.

I came, I saw, I conquered... until my beloved Haul tribe was viscously gang-banged, splintered and ruined. Then I joined MoM... where I once again, came, saw and conquered... until MoM got banged (round 2) and tarot and ohyeah tried to eat my villages Then forced to join Tarot... where I came, saw and conquered against Ohyeah and then a weeeee bit of w2v until final exams and hard defense of w2v players forced me into a little break. Then I joined MM, where I marched through the remaining mom players easily, placing 2nd in the race. Choco is just superior in every way.

Now being forced to noble noobs... I wanted to just cat them!

And your beloved Nick has been with you the whole way and you loves him :icon_twisted:

:scout:

DeletedUser93450

And you wouldn't have become the best player if it weren't for me.

You're welcome.

DeletedUser

12) What are some of the personal challenges you've had to face on this world?
Leaving MoM was a tough choice, although I did seem to get over it pretty quick after comments made by UKC.

I've been meaning to apologize for that, I was kind of a mean person (That sounds really lame but u6 edited it for me so I guess I have to keep it) back then.

Quit before I received incomings. Ego is good. Feed me more.

Actually no, you did quit when you had incomings as I had your sit for around a week before we could find a replacement sitter. I remember this clearly.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1) What is your current ranking? 20 and will go up higher since Choco is finally out of packets :D it only took him almost 300 Mom caps to run out :icon_rolleyes:

2) What keeps you motivated? to win my second world

3) Did you start out on the account that you're playing now, or were you gifted it/joined it later on? my boifriend conor hooked me up and gave me Mattie. I wanted dabill acc but Mattie turned out to be such a fun account to play

4) Do you play any other worlds? w63 and i hope to take that world seriously

5) Do you see yourself sticking it out to the very end? Why? Yes but you never know

6) How experienced were you when you started w56? won my first world last year around October i think.

7) What was your highest ranking? in this world 20

8) Which was/is your favourite tribe and why? W2V of course. Favourite tribe to kill was [T] :icon_biggrin:

9) Who were/are your favourite leaders and why? the Roo and Boo combo! :axemen::axemen:

10) Who were/are your favourite opponents and why? not a lot of decent opponents here but i enjoyed tearing up Semp's acc :icon_evil:

11) If you could go back and relive any period of time on this world, which would it be and why? It would be when i was in AMGecko account. I probably should've stayed longer to see how I'd fair against a W2V OP

12) What are some of the personal challenges you've had to face on this world? telling Abs why i did what i did :icon_sad:

13) What would you deem to be your greatest success on this world? Losing only one vill during [T] war that i didnt recapture and it was to Frodderick from Avalon so not even to [T] lol.

14) What is the most important lesson that you've learned on W56? Never to be part of leadership again. Big part of the reason why im enjoying this world maybe a little more than i did w34. I can just play my game and kill *cough*Semp*cough* players.

15) Who was the person that had the most influence on you personally, and why? original AMGecko player and Boo

16) Do you like where the world is now? whats not to like we're crushing everyone, dont have to spend a lot of time considering its possibly the final war so RL is not being affected much and i get normal sleep :)

17) Do you see this world ending any time soon? my personal opinion on this is its gonna take longer than everyone expects. i have my reasons.

18) Who do you believe will win this world, why? W2V will but there might be surprisingly few bumps along the way

19) If you could rate this world on a scale of 1-10, what would your rating be? Why? 8 im loving the no haul i wish i started on this world when it opened.

20) Would you join another no hauls world if it were to open, and if yes who would you not want in your tribe? More likely yes. Im not fussy when it comes to whos in the tribe as long as we got a good leadership keeping everyone on a leash.

21) If there were one setting you could change for this world, what would it be? I want my bonfire! :icon_evil:

That shattered me you know.... :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

(y)

Though I'm neither Choco or Taz, props for apologizing UKC.

Class act.