Your W56 Story.

• Thread starter DeletedUser95593
  • Start date

DeletedUser

At the same time, challenged tribes also collapse extremely fast. How many 'war-hardened stubborn squads' have there been? Gregoun was virtually alone. MoM worked out a NAP deal with W2V but if not for that, they would have given up (as right now) all the same.

I forget the name of the person whom was ranked one at the time before his declaration on MoM. He and the tribe he had formed out of it's insurrection against MoM, when he left after disagreements with their leadership, caused quite the stir in W56's community when the world was in it's early stages.

I remember this because I was there, obviously for a short period of time. (I ended up getting rimmed after I messed up splitting a train and my main village was taken. I ended up giving up after that) And I also remember because how much of a shitstorm it caused.

Do you remember Rukoh? (Hi again btw. Just like W24 :D)

DeletedUser67005

Indeed, that was the name I was looking for AS, thanks.

Don't see you much at OT nowadays AS, why don't you visit?

I do from time to time, though mostly to count. :p

I'll be sure to come visit should I seek your counselling, though counselling was what I needed to help me through those dark times in OT. (iz joke)

DeletedUser

1) What is your current ranking? 24

2) What keeps you motivated? Great company and winning the end of the world

3) Did you start out on the account that you're playing now, or were you gifted it/joined it later on? Started as kikosi and merged into Duncan1979 in the L@GHTR days and have coplayed eversince.

4) Do you play any other worlds? No

5) Do you see yourself sticking it out to the very end? Why? Yes well there's not much any tough tribes to fight . Its mopping up until we reach the 85% percentage.

6) How experienced were you when you started w56? Not much but now a better player.

7) What was your highest ranking? 24

8) Which was/is your favourite tribe and why? W2V is my new favorite tribe because everyone here is a war tactician . I also had so much fun with L@GHTR and we were the laughing tribe.

9) Who were/are your favourite leaders and why? I would say Whitebrow and Roo. Both have great leadership qualities but Roo has better success rate .

10) Who were/are your favourite opponents and why? Only two I can mention . Dan Kev who recapped/sniped the first wave of multiple trains we sent. We kept renobling a single village over a handful of times but in the end I still got it.The other is The Devil Monster who was hard to beat in the early days .

11) If you could go back and relive any period of time on this world, which would it be and why? It will be the L@GHTR days as it was fun and had great friends.

12) What are some of the personal challenges you've had to face on this world? Sitting accounts in the Tarot wars ...the incomings from W2V were stressful and difficult to defend but it was a great learning experience.

13) What would you deem to be your greatest success on this world? Reaching this far in the world and playing in the best tribe .

14) What is the most important lesson that you've learned on W56? To play fair and play tough no matter what happens.

15) Who was the person that had the most influence on you personally, and why? I would say duncan he just great person to coplay with and also Koss is a legend. Koss has turned Mattieboy into beast account and is just incredible turnaround. He never runs out of nukes and is there help out .

16) Do you like where the world is now? yeah its great and relief at the same time . The great challenge now is to noble enough villages to have world dominance.

17) Do you see this world ending any time soon? Yes . 4 months max.

18) Who do you believe will win this world, why? W2V of course. This is a well seasoned tribe that has outlasted and thrashed every tribe they declared on. The core values of these players and the team spirit makes this tribe awesome.

19) If you could rate this world on a scale of 1-10, what would your rating be? Why? Nine only because I believe it is so short but every ending is different. This is a good ending for me.

20) Would you join another no hauls world if it were to open, and if yes who would you not want in your tribe? I'm think of taking a few months off after this and semi retirement. I hate haul worlds don't have time to farm crazy for start ups.

21) If there were one setting you could change for this world, what would it be? There should be a discount for big accounts on packets. It's so expensive now to make a noble

Last edited by a moderator:

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Regarding l@ghtr...when it was laughter vs haul...some one from laughter recorded their forum and uploaded in youtube:D...i still have the video with me....can i share it here anyhow:D...to relive the old days

DeletedUser

My story:

Told Angel Styles to support veni.vidi.vici account which had Tom on it, which later merged into Greg's account. Without that support the account would have been rimmed and Greg may have been forced to quit when the Haul! operation was launched and had a lack of time to defend his account. Thus, MoM, original Tutti, and S-D would likely have faded away much sooner than they actually did.

Well dang, affected this world more than I thought.

Angel Styles

My story:

Told Angel Styles to support veni.vidi.vici account which had Tom on it, which later merged into Greg's account. Without that support the account would have been rimmed and Greg may have been forced to quit when the Haul! operation was launched and had a lack of time to defend his account. Thus, MoM, original Tutti, and S-D would likely have faded away much sooner than they actually did.

Team work usually produces nice results.

DeletedUser95593

My story:

You telling someone to support someone else in no way directly resulted in MoM not fading away sooner. That's no different to me saying " I told niyah to war OHYEAH, which left our backline undefended. Without the support in the backline W2V managed to make quick haste to noble MoM and go onto win the war and the world.

Well dang, I really did affect this world more than I thought :O

None of that is true just showing you why your post is stupid.

DeletedUser

You telling someone to support someone else in no way directly resulted in MoM not fading away sooner. That's no different to me saying " I told niyah to war OHYEAH, which left our backline undefended. Without the support in the backline W2V managed to make quick haste to noble MoM and go onto win the war and the world.

Well dang, I really did affect this world more than I thought :O

None of that is true just showing you why your post is stupid.

I might agree with you if that reference came even close to what I was saying.

DeletedUser95593

I might agree with you if that reference came even close to what I was saying.

I told MoM to support Gregoun whilst he was in S-D. This meant he didn't get rimmed and meant that MoM would not fade away sooner.

tl;dr: I'm quite clearly amazing and can make as many of these as you want.

DeletedUser

My story:

Interesting... I took out all of these players :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

My story.

I came, I saw, I conquered... until my beloved Haul tribe was viscously gang-banged, splintered and ruined. Then I joined MoM... where I once again, came, saw and conquered... until MoM got banged (round 2) and tarot and ohyeah tried to eat my villages :icon_evil: Then forced to join Tarot... where I came, saw and conquered against Ohyeah and then a weeeee bit of w2v until final exams and hard defense of w2v players forced me into a little break. Then I joined MM, where I marched through the remaining mom players easily, placing 2nd in the race. Choco is just superior in every way.

Now being forced to noble noobs... I wanted to just cat them! :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

I told MoM to support Gregoun whilst he was in S-D. This meant he didn't get rimmed and meant that MoM would not fade away sooner.

tl;dr: I'm quite clearly amazing and can make as many of these as you want.

tl;dr you are shit and have unwarranted ego

DeletedUser95593

/facepalm.

Everyone knows I am the best player to have ever graced w56.

You must be new.

Last edited by a moderator: