Your W80 story

DeletedUser102104

Nope? Even then how would he be able to pinpoint nukes and shit? :p

DeletedUser102104

Nope. We didn't know where shit was going, but seeing nuke nobles and shit made it easy to pinpoint.. As welll as every one of his villages being hit or something. NBD anyway, its in the past.

DeletedUser79609

My story starts before w80.

At the time w80 was announced I was loosing touch with Tribal Wars. It happens, I often quit for 6 months and then come back for another stint playing. Before the world opened, I was convinced by a friend to join Regime. They were said to be a solid premade, and that seemed to be the case. I contacted Hybrid and we talked, but I decided it would be better if I didn't get too involved with TW at that time, so I didn't. We agreed that he'd contact me if he needed co-players further down the line.

A few months later Hybrid contacted me, but I still wasn't interested in joining w80 at the time. I had recently been forced into playing w82 and was enjoying it. I explained that I just simply didn't have the time or desire to play w80 and it was dropped. It was around the same time that Chris, from DVBBS, contacted me. I hadn't really known Chris long but we got along well.

He also wanted me to play w80. I gave him the same story. However unlike Hybrid, Chris didn't give up. He kept pestering me. I don't know why. I hadn't played with Chris before. He didn't know if I was any good. Yet he continued to ask, and I cracked, finally saying yes.

Now this is where I was kinda frustrated with w80. I had joined the FamousInferno account. I didn't know much about the account, but it was well organised and suited my style. Though, I joined under the impression that I would just be helping out, a 4th wheel on the cart. That wasn't the case. Emelie and Seb had left, and it was just Ori on the account when I arrived. I had been fooled :icon_sad:

Things were going okay for a while. A few disagreements over targets (I wanted to hit Gents and Ori didn't) but nothing major. I was playing many hours, but it wasn't very taxing. I had managed to get a fair few caps vs Gents, and was progressing well. However, it soon became apparent that I was the only one logging in, for weeks on end. Ori had done a disappearing act too!

Well, not quite. Ori was still around, but became increasingly busy. He was set to join the army and was doing what new army recruits do, training. He had no time for TW. So I went from being a 4th co, to the only co real fast.

During this time, I had been asked to join the Dest. council, by Ori. I helped out where I could, and once Ori had left, there was no Duke. Sure Dest. had a strong dedicated council, but nobody to lead them. That's when it was decided that Coco, Sara, would lead and as the only remaining account with Duke privs, I promoted her account (which i'll never let her forget :icon_rolleyes:)

Soon after Gents fell, my good friend Tedd (from CocoMajestic) got a job, and could no longer put in the hours. I had always got along extremely well with Sara, she's the only person i've spoken to every day since i've met them, which is weird because i'm slightly antisocial. So, it made sense to merge, our times fit almost perfectly and our accounts weren't too far apart, and that's what we did.

This was probably one of the best decisions I have made, not just in TW but overall. Sara is my best friend and truly an amazing person, and now I have an excuse to talk to her every day, and not seem like a creepy stalker :icon_wink:

Eventually Sara asked me to step up to be co-duke along side her. I was already helping out, but figured the step up couldn't hurt. I have had leadership experience before, mostly bad experiences but I knew this would be different.

We then took Dest. to the next step, the war with Regime.

Many people still believe that we backstabbed them, or were unfair in our actions. We were accused of plotting for months in preparation to this. None of that is true. There were many issues with our NAP. Not just nobling over certain borders, but the nature of their council. Once Hybrid took ill, he wasn't a dominating figure, and we felt Googly always treated us as a lesser tribe, just a NAP. Where as Hybrid and others saw us as equals and more of an alliance.

After the recruitment of Gents players by Dest. an agreement was made regarding the Dr. Pickles account. We gave them 100+ villages on their side of the border, and we began to discuss plans for the future. Regime wanted to noble towards SIN to allow us to have a 2v1. Though, with the way things were deteriorating within our relations, we were unsure if this was actually going to happen.

So, we came to the conclusion as a council to offer Regime an upgrade on our NAP. An alliance. We would re-write terms, and we felt an alliance meant more than a NAP, something that would be harder to break and would settle any doubts we had. Once Regime had turned down this alliance (because they felt they didn't know our council enough, but never made an effort to get to know our council once a shared council chat was made) it just made us doubt them even more. Would they backstab us? Will they try to manipulate SIN into hitting us?

That's when we turned to SIN. They were admittedly an afterthought, second choice, but ultimately the right choice. We saw each other as equals. We became great friends, and in turn great allies. Like all diplomacy there have been slight bumps in the road, but they have since been steamrolled and we are on the path of greatness.

We declared on Regime, and that's roughly where we are today. Just a few months in.

Soon after we declared, a true miracle happened. Out of the blue, a wild Emelie contacted me on w82. Yes she thought I was someone else, but it was clearly fate that brought her to me, cheesy I know. I encouraged Ems to patch things up with Dest, and now she's back where she belongs, one of the family.

Currently, we are 123 days into the Regime war, and will use this as an opportunity to post some stats:

031a6e693728dcff9c6aa73689d2682b.png

7b91dcbca21f8983b500dff2a5f9e6b6.png

Personally, I started the war with a 4 village front in K44, and we are now rank 3 in K44.

Obviously it wasn't the war we were expecting, maybe we overestimated Regime, or underestimated the impact we would have. All I know is they've hardly fought back, and chose do defend and recap when they can. This Regime is apparently almost entirely new players, but they still play the same.

Maybe we will see something from them soon, and they'll re-write the last few chapters of w80's story, only time will tell.

-Ryan <3

DeletedUser118341

Sara is my best friend and truly an amazing person, and now I have an excuse to talk to her every day, and not seem like a creepy stalker :icon_wink:

Out of the blue, a wild Emelie contacted me on w82. Yes she thought I was someone else, but it was clearly fate that brought her to me, cheesy I know.

949197b6b10f6835be079864e679a0725095705069037bda76716f9ca3249829.jpg

Interesting read this thread, might post mine in due course.

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
This was probably one of the best decisions I have made, not just in TW but overall. Sara is my best friend and truly an amazing person, and now I have an excuse to talk to her every day, and not seem like a creepy stalker :icon_wink:

Eventually Sara asked me to step up to be co-duke along side her. I was already helping out, but figured the step up couldn't hurt. I have had leadership experience before, mostly bad experiences but I knew this would be different.

It's a veritable love story

DeletedUser117865

Well, I will break my story into parts, and following Ryan's amazing story. Shoutout to my amazing Co, you are the bestest <3. Also shoutout to everyone who believed in me, Mortadella/Mathias told me Day 1 that I would be an amazing leader they needed, I hope I can prove him right still ;)

Now, I realize I should probably do mine as well... I do not have the best recollection as far as chronologically, so I may have things out of order. Sorrrrryyyy!

IT IS A LONG READ. SORRY, IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT IGNORE IT, IF YOU'RE BORED ENJOY IT.

My Story Part 1 - The Beginning of an Era

[spoil]
I will begin with my start of the world. I joined with a squad, CocoMajestic, PeachesMajestic, and MelonMajestic. We all are a group of Real Life High School friends that keep in touch but were getting busy in our lives. Tribalwars was a way we could coordinate, work together, and come together again. We have played in the past, and we were a package deal wherever we went. We quickly dispatched all threats in our area, and dominated our vicinity.

We joined Twistd, a tribe that basically begins and dies on every world. They were near us and took us in immediately cause they need players in general. Funny enough, the Duchess was... a very angry person and got in an argument with Melon, because the duchess believed Melon should gift a village they cleared to a tribemate. In these early stages, with a tribe we just joined, that is not gonna happen.

We left Twistd, because we stick together, and joined VIRUS. This was my first encounter with LOOK, Lair of the Grinch, and Youwkan which will come of great importance later. Virus was alright for a bit but LOOK and company folded and merged into MvDC. They took the top players, and I personally messaged Bane, leader of MvDC, to attempt to get my squad an invite.

Control was being led my Emelie and Ori at the time, with Ori actively leading and playing, and Ems was the spiritual leader/adviser, busy with another world. We joined Control and continued to dominate our area in an AMAZING tribe. Great personalities, great people, great cohesion.

As an active member with experience, I was eventually asked to join the council (as other council members left due to RL and etc.) And this is where it clicked that I will take the spotlight in this world and play it until the end. I normally play the background of accs or tribes, the silent coplayer that just has fun farming and timing things. This world was going to be different, and I knew it.
[/spoil]

Part 2 - Ori Controlling Fate

[spoil]

Ori had the final say on things as the duke
It is kind of fuzzy the rest of events, MvDC failed an op on Regime's Zordos, got embarrassed and demoralized, and crumbled. At this point, the tribe divided, killed Bane (thank goodness) and split into Lust and Sabre. I THINK. Not my tribe, not my situation, not sure how it happened, I just know Lust was south and a similar size as us.

Now, needing to expand, we began to war LUST. Sabre was too far, and Lust was in our way. I forgot how the war started, I don't recall drama, just skirmishes into a declaration no big deal.

Then... things got fuzzy.
I do not recall why, but Lust approached us with Merge talks, so that we can kill Sabre and go after Gents. That was at least what I remember it was for. Sadly, Lust had to play some shady stuff and say "we never said a ceasefire we just approached you of merge talks" which will come in handy for them later, but they misused it.

Ori was still Duke at this time, and his weaknesses began to show. I love him to death, but his judgment at this time (due to RL business and opinions) made things very difficult. He did not assess some obvious lies and deception that was played on us, but I recognized it.

He approached Balian Ryan (I’ll call him BaiRyan because he should never be mistaken for my co Ryan), the duke, about Lust's plan. Ryan 100% Lied and said that the top Lust players were joining Sabre, so it'd basically be a 3-way merge. Since it was seen Lust is moving into Sabre, there would be no point in merging with Lust since we would end in Sabre anyways. Ori did not believe in many player's in Lusts abilities, so bought into the lies and convinced himself Sabre was the route to go.

So we approached Lust with an awkward 3 way merge, which was declined because it was never true. LOOK accidentally jumped from Lust to Sabre then back to Lust, because he thought the plan (also lied to by BaiRyan) was to move to Sabre with some Lust players.

Now, I understand BaiRyan was doing the best for his tribe, and I don't blame him for lieing as it set off the events that have brought us where we are today.

BaiRyan rushed and pressured Ori into joining Sabre, like a "we need it done by this Server Time, please send CM and lets go." Since Ori was under the illusion this was the only choice, he immediately made me send the CM and we merged in. Immediately we transferred over to the council of Sabre, and under the impression Lust would die out and join also.

Well, Lust made a grave mistake. They attempted to say that I was a refugee because they green lighted an Op on my account during the merge talks they initiated. They claimed I was a refugee. Me. LOL

A couple things about this refugee status
1. The Control-Lust war was essentially Control eating Lust, and Lust nobling barbs in our territory and doing nothing.
2. Eledwhen had deathstars near me that they thought they could noble me from.
3. My squad and I already stacked all villages up to 3 hours away from EVERY deathstar, and had snipes ready for anything further out.

Now, for some people being declared a refugee, Sabre could have kicked me to attempt to make a Lust relationship. But again, Lust made the mistake of choosing me. I was not going ANYWHERE. However, I was pro lust, and this situation made me neutral in the situation, which is unfortunate for them.

Lust and Ruffs (Sabre-Control Merge) set up an NAP, and Eledwhen sent me all the nukes out to my villages and his attack plans. (They were to all stacked villages and the plans didn't have enough nukes to break the stacks) so I dodged and removed stacks where able, missed some if i recall cause it didn't matter.

So now in Ruffs, it was time for me to find the right time to take Control. At the time I felt Ryan lied to save his tribe who was getting attacked ALOT by Gents, and I did not feel it helped my tribe to go along with his lies. That is why I did not want the merge, but I buy into anything that happens, and the I was wrong about the merge, it was the best option.
[/spoil]

Part 3 - Sara Taking Control

[spoil]
Now to give insights on Ruffs. We joined and essentially merged councils. Ryan was Duke and Ori was Duke. But honestly, it always felt like a Control side and a Sabre side or Ruffs, it never felt like a full merge.

It is worth mentioning both Sabre and Control had relations with Regime, which moved over to Ruffs.

It was a stressful time, with Lust relations being eggshells that we figured would declare eventually, and Gents bashing the Sabre side. There was just both sides not coming together and internal arguments. Overall it was never a full transition and was frantic and not very organized. Ori was slowly dissapearing, and then the Balian account.

Around this time I took on Duchess, because I saw that the tribe needed to be united, and I worked with Emelie when she had time to do it. Balian account's main player was the only one playing the account after duke BalRyan quit. I heard word that he wanted to defect to Gents, because he didn't get all the support he was begging for, since we had a questionable Lust front we needed to keep supp around too. Unable to grasp this, I had a chat with him. I told him these simple words. "I know times are hard right now, but I need you to trust me and stick with me that I will personally see us through all the hardships and get us through everything." He essentially said OK at the time.

Now there were a couple things that I put into motion here.
As I said, Ruffs was still split so I will go through each side/area and what happened.

First, on the Control end I reconnected with Grinch, LOOK, and Youwkan, (mainly LOOK) and their insights on Lust. They were not happy with Lust being so cushy with Gents, and would rather be with us than a Gents ally. I put it in my pocket and told them when the time is right I will contact them again.

Lust declared on us. I tried to hold relations together but before Ryan and Ori left, they ruined the chance at that. I took full duchess ship at this point, because it was Ori was going inactive, BalRyan quit, and it was time for me to do something about it and make the decisions for this tribe.

At this point Lust made a cute declaration on us permanently saying they are Gents allies and "thunderbuddies for life". Thank goodness because that was able to set my previous plan in motion.

Lust thought declaring being allied to Gents would scare me and others off the front, kneeling to the holy power of the “World Winners”. Nah, it forced 3 of their largest accounts to hate their own tribe, to the point that they appreciated my perseverance and what I was doing, so they would rather go with me as their duchess, LOOK said he would follow me until the end.

We could not adequately defend this now 2 front war. Balian cried and cried for stacks, and I was trying to organize him, when he decided to make a decision that’d change A LOT
He moved to Gents. He abandoned us, he did not put his trust in me. And now he is gone. There was a small mail about “I won’t hit my friends unless they hit me” but obviously he knew he would get hit and massacred his once tribemates. That started to go south, and Balian became one of the most hated players in the world. (In my eyes he is redeemed but in others… he is not)

So we have our largest player join the enemy, and a massive 2 front war, losing on 1 front, and beginning the fight on another front. Seemed hopeless, but luckily I had an out. LOOK hated Gents, him and his friends did not support any of Gents strategies and would never join them (thank goodness, proud of you guys for sticking to that).
[/spoil]

Part 4 – Finding Destiny
[spoil]
Well, it was time to win 1 war at a time, and move towards our Destiny to where we are today. It began with Lust. Plain and simple, I planned for weeks for the perfect moment for LOOK and crew to move over. I waited until it began to get tense (because many didn’t like Gents). Simply, I destroyed my front with U my XP and Dinosaur Killers and began getting closer and closer to their core. It was a wondrous war, rimming multiple accounts made me happy, but the south had too much pressure on them from Gents. So I moved LOOK and crew to Ruffs, and Lust caved. They lost their biggest war contributors and their biggest accounts, and they couldn’t get them back, so they ended up merging important players into Gents, whilst the Control front continued to eat the bad players. Grinch joined and immediately left to make Virus again, over a small claim dispute. Unfortunately Grinch became the downfall later.

Now Gents wise, Brad had already ruined morale in the tribe and did so many disagreeable things with many people. Gents was not a happy tribe because of all the merging. Too much merging. It was inevitable it would hit a breaking point, so I knew I just had to wait it out, and endure. However, to endure we needed to trim the fat and get a more streamlined front and tribe.

Emelie and I, with council help, developed a list that we would bring to our restarted fresh start Dest. Ruffs was two split tribes, getting hit by Gents for a long time, and Control joining the fray. We needed to reboot as one tribe. So, we made Dest and brought along those we could adequately defend and those who were active.
Gents began to get cocky and lose momentum and interest. I mean, declaring yourself world winners doesn’t really influence people to work. So, Ogandam, Asura(Vlad the Impaler), Frozen Beauty were all connected with me and we hashed out a time to break Gents since they were the only ones participating in the war. Many people claimed to have done the most Damage to Gents to defeat them, but I orchestrated this plan with these accounts far before any of them began to quit.

I told Regime about the move, I was not as in contact with SIN as I was working the situation quickly and notified them at a time that it was irreversible. Since it was the world vs the poison of Gents at the time. Unfortunately there was a mix up and the Dr Pickles account was recruited as well, which created some tensions with the Good Regime. (Good will be Hybrid and Foc leadership, Bad will be Googly and after). Aldegrion also jumped on the boat to Destiny in the last day.

I moved over these unhappy accounts to their Destiny, and they believed in me enough to join me and fight the BS of Gents. Immediately their players began to drop like flies. A couple days or maybe a week later, they disbanded. That was the end of that Era. 2 fronts of war to 0 fronts. However, I had to deal with the aftermath of the Dr Pickles account, which led to some tensions with Regime. A lot of people did not want to gift over villages to Regime, but we ended up deciding it was in our best interest. 125 free villages given to Regime, because of the mistake of recruiting over our border. My mistake (someone invited pickles when I was offline because they thought pickles was joining too), and that is fine. We paid for our mistake with those villages, and then began to clean up the scraps. Dest had relations with SIN and Regime, and everyone was at a stalemate during the cleanup.
[/spoil]

Part 5 – A Quick Eradication
[spoil]
LOOK defected to Virus to be with Grinch. Long story short, I gave him chances to rejoin and he never did. SIN and Dest worked together and the Dest v Virus war lasted 3 days, they are now gone. RIP
[/spoil]

Part 6 – Continuing our Destiny
[spoil]
How did we get to where we are? Once a great relationship with both Regime and SIN, to an amazing relationship with SIN and warring Regime. Well it is quite simple. Respect. The gifting of pickles villages created tensions on both sides, but I understood it must be done, however when Regime was approaching a K that MORE pickles villages were in, they were expecting more Gifts. Furthermore, they could not uphold a border. Everything with Foc and Hybrid would be worked out, but Hybrid eventually had to take leave from the game. Still, I made sure everything was brought to Foc and everything was worked out border wise. I have no idea when Foc took leave, as I dealt with him and Googly all the way up until the war, I believe I even PMd Foc and Hybrid around the declaration with nothing but words of respect.

So, tensions. Regime kept nobling over the border over and over again, justifying it over and over again. Even worse, when we would point out they nobled over the border we would be met with a “oh you want these villages to hit us huh?” and it was solved with a simple… no we want them because it’s the borders YOU established. Eventually Regime wanted to rid of the border, and things just got progressively worse with Council outbursts and wanting more gifts from their Duke and more and more fights and arguments because of one player. I had so many friends in Regime, it was sad that 1 Duke’s choices led them to where they are.

But, I am loyal to my diplomacy. So I had a proposal for Foc and Hybrid. I told them we should upgrade to an alliance. With a long list of reasons why it would work, and how it would fix many things. Well, a specific member was 100% against it, and somehow managed to convince the rest of Regime against it. (As far as I know from Personal Talks with other Council Members.) Well… Regime rejected our alliance. They wanted to stay “friends with benefits”, labeled as “NAP” but getting all the benefits of an alliance. Meanwhile, our relationship with SIN after Virus was getting closer as we worked together on it, and SIN was actually willing to(and wanted to) be allies with us, and see us as equals. Well, this means that we get to make a choice. NAP with a tribe who doesn’t want to be allies and war our other friends that are nothing but nice. Or ally a tribe with our friends who are willing to work with us, and war the one who doesn’t see us as equals.

(I want to make a quick aside here. I would not be here if it was not for the friends I made in Regime who kept me interested in the game and supported me mentally throughout the crushing wars we had. Foc and Hybrid did amazing things and are the greatest leaders I have ever been in contact with. I understand that Regime had a huge hand in keeping me here and keeping Dest here, but they did not create Dest, and they did not create the community I built here. I appreciate what they did, but we owed them nothing and they owed us nothing.)
[/spoil]

Part 7 – We all SIN
[spoil]
Now, enter Jovis. One of the most pathetic attempts at framing and going crazy and making excuses, and overall trolling I have ever seen. The information I have on it all, is that Regime attempted to remove the original player from the account and steal it from them, so they came back and went ham. No idea if I was misinformed or anything, I do not care at all, not even slightly. It happened and its done. Essentially (and apparently) SIN acquired the sit and then passed it to some Dest players when they got offline. SIN was complaining about how we did nothing on it, because we were torn on whether to use it or report it to Regime. Well, we decided, the Regime relationship is dead with their current duke anyways. Apparently Jovis came back, logged in, sent the logs to Regime and etc. He tried to post it on public forums, and said “mission accomplished”.

I had a conversation with the Regime Duke and they were willing to forgive, and move against SIN. Unfortunately, Jovis got his “mission accomplished” and his situation made us realize our relationship with SIN is more important and better than with Regime, and that we will just have to fight Regime. Thank you Jovis, we probably would not have made a decision on what to do with Regime without you. You forced us to reflect and realize this is the war we wanted.
We gave a grace period, in which AGAIN more nobling over the border in obvious war prep ignoring our current relationship and what we had established as rules, so 2 days early or so, We declared. Regime pissed a lot of people off at the time in Dest, so the front was blasted, and basically unstacked. So it began to crumble, all Regime council left (or at least majority) after we made more and more progress. They did their best to try to say SIN would turn on us and declare on us instead of Regime, they lied through their teeth about tons of crap trying to scare us off. Nah. Not even slightly correct. SIN declared on Regime shortly after defending 2 major Regime ops on ETN and Smokn. Now Regime today is bleeding villages, and nobling barbs to make it a nice long war for us to enjoy. There has been plenty of drama throughout the war of some questionable recruiting tactics used by them, and pathetic attempts to try to make SIN and Dest turn on eachother. Sorry Regime, I just love to SIN sometimes :X

So now, we noble 1 village at a time until Regime is gone. I appreciate everyone’s support this world, I have made countless friends and this is by far the world I will never forget. So many people have my back and have supported me as I have been leadership in this world for 90% of my time here. People ask me how I do it, and I don’t even know how I manage but 1 thing is true. I believe a leader serves the people, so I will continue to press forward and do everything I can to continue to serve each and every one of my amazing members, and my beautiful alliance with SIN. Because at the end of the day, it may be a game and not reality, but all the people I have met and developed friendships in the entirety of 80, that’s something that will never be taken from me.

[/spoil]

The end. If you actually read it all, thank you LOL

~Sara​

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Interesting read! Definitely going to have to compare what I saw on my end to what you saw back in the Lust days. It was all really interesting politics at the very least :)

DeletedUser118587

My Story
Started of the world with quite some free time. Hoped to do well and quit at maybe 500k? I always felt going above that becomes boring..
I joined Gents on the first day. Just to complete that quest. While staying, I actually realized the startup member base was pretty good. The guys were doing really well, and steamrolling everyone around. Then the merge with INVICT, it had a few good players (not all) but Brad was willing to hug anyone with high points. To my surprise the strategy was quite effective and in no time we had a big lead and controlled most of the core.
I was located in k54 bordering K55, had my few villages and a great startup. Because we controlled most of the core, shit seemed pretty simple. I went mostly offensive, because we literally did not need defense. There was no one up to the mark to pose a threat. Except this guy near me i forgot his name. He had a bonfire and 2 more villages. phackin turtle, i was offensive and he would continue to cat me. When i would get support he would stop. I could not attack him because my loss would be greater than my gain, and i was looking at long term benefits. Suddenly one day a guy called NINJAWALK quits and we get to internal his villas. Not being greedy, i claimed one. Aldegrion account was like 80 hours away and it had claimed another. I had a noob coplayer, my friend , to help me out when i couldnt be on. Aldegrion asked us to pre-noble NINJAWALK for him. So i asked my noob co-player to help them. When i came on i was shocked to see he timed his shit after Aldegrions noble. *Facepalm* 80 hr run wasted, Aldegrion was furious at me. No matter how much i tried to explain to the main player, he would not listen, he was convinced that i just wanted to steal it thinking he wont go for another 80hr run. Franc on the other hand was pretty nice and offered a merge. Both of us were pretty large accounts, and a merge would thrust us into the top 10, and thus we continued with this process and gained a nice farming spread. Mid K55 and K54. It was working out pretty well. The ald account had a lot of nukes, and because i was merging my account into him, i had the opportunity to use my nukes on the noob turtle who was bullying me during startup. I nuked him, and my tribe mates nobled him. THIS FELT REALLY GOOD.

I took control of Ald account, and the other co players started to become more inactive, but FRANC was pretty active. I started talking to Ben earlier, and had identified him as a great player. Our times matched pretty well too, so we decided to co-play, but life happened and Ben couldnt come for certain reasons. Ald kept growing as a strong account. Lot of farming and mostly offense, we smashed all who came in our way. Did well in our wars.

By this time, Gents had started the merge overload. Because things were so easy, and we already had the core, the great member base we had during startup, began to fade. People started quitting because of the frequent merges and boredom. By the end of my stay at Gents i did not know 85% of the tribe although i had started off from the first day, reason : Merge. Brad was riding high horses. His ego had inflated. He would not listen to what people said. He once even threatened to kick my account, over a silly argument. One of the worst leaders, with equally bad coordinating skills. What helped him get through the first round was the great member base: his luck.
As i said i am a long term thinker. I did not pick a fight with him. Stayed while I had to. Ben returned. He was willing to come to my account, but these guys cooked some political drama and sent him to Life, then Brad and then anantrocks, but destiny has its way and he finally landed on the account where he was supposed to be :D.

I dont mention MvDc and Bugz cause theyre not worth mentioning.

I saw the political developments. Lot before people in Gents did. I knew this tribe was doomed. After the disrespect from Brad, i was dying to leave. The opportunity came. I saw Regime Dest and SIN would start to gangbang Gents. I started my talks with Noz for SIN and Sara for Dest. I did not want to join Regime because it looked like an elitist club. Ben wanted to join Regime because he felt there were quality players there, we applied they refused: Cause theyre damn smart! Now look whos gently spanking you.

Location wise Dest. was farther than SIN so SIN seemed a good choice, but Dest. had a more welcoming atmopshere , and good relations with SIN and Regime. When we decided to join Destiny we learnt from Sara that Connor also was gonna join there, which made me all the more happy. After that connor and me tried to stir shit in Gents so as to get rid of the tribe. Brad always suspected me of stirring shit earlier:(But i never was until now: He felt so because i complained about him taking all the internals and sharing it with his friends while not posting in tribal forums). Connor stirred shit and i supported it. The tribe was being killed on 3 sides, and two big accounts, me and connor left, in accompaniment with some more good players like Frozen Beauty, Ogandam etc. This devastated an already devastated Gents and well, they fell.

In dest people were very welcoming. We mostly were not called ex-gents , and i felt very grateful for that. I was involved in the political matters ,and was on the council chat and knew what was going around. Regime seemed to be a very elitist and condescending Ally. It would give us offers, and if we rejected them they would come up with shit like: "This will not go well with the regime"(try being more haughty if possible). Sin on the other hand did not behave in that way and was more friendly, naturally we would side with them, right? Regime makes border defaults: We dont say shit, and when dest. does a small thing we have an ultimatum up our throat. I wanted to war them ever since i joined. Could not wait. But Sara was the patient one, and wanted to strike while the iron was hot, and she did! We hit them and hit them hard. Make excuses or not. All three tribes are huge. It will take a long time for the war to finish, but the verdict is already out. After that period my work got ahead of me, and i had to quit.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser117863

My story begins in W78. About 3 months after the world started, TW rose up again in my circle of friends however they played softcore on .nl servers. Wanting to show myself I was still capable of playing, I joined W78 solo.

In W78 I actively searched for a co and found a Malaysian student who studied in England but was at the time an exchange student in Australia. My W78 tribe decided to join W80 together and as such, W80 begun.

In the beginning I was nowhere near but nobody wanted to mess with us either, which was fine. We dominated our 17x17 but had next to no noble targets. We found one, but also found out after we nobled it that it was getting cat by the tribe surrouding us, WrYv. They declared war on us, and after us nobling one of them we had to defend with bonfires of PA's.

This forced our hand. We didn't intend to stay in Dream, the premade tribe, but hadnt decided what to do either. Many skilled of WrYv were friendly to us and we saw a future in them, but joining them was never an option. We knew or found out Gents was nap'd to WrYv, so we joined Gents.

Gents was a chill tribe to be in, for sure in that stage of the game. Many tribal things didnt concern us and over a period of time most of the 'good guys' of WrYv eventually joined either Invictus or Gents. Though not being in a standalone tribe, these guys did feel more like family and though nobody said it, I'm sure if we found ways to extend our group to ~20 people we could've left Gents there and then.

After around 450k points, our effectiveness started to drop. I was the planner and farmed a lot, while my co did most of the logistics. I'm a terrible planner past earlygame, so after hosting a few players to try and plan for us (including Ben), we jumped ship to the Dr. Pickles account. This meant most of the original Southern players quit or were done for, which was important for the SIN war. Every player who wanted to war them, bar MudKip, had quit by now.

We didn't do much over there and W78 also got more busy, because we merged into Flood and actually had something to play for. Basically we farmed for the account while J internalled his way to the top, was not really enjoyable. Nobody really knew who was doing what, while on the Life account everything was structued.

So when J quit, there was no way in hell we'd continue playing it. After a few days, maybe a week, of sitting on it I gave the account details to Asura., and then shit started happening :D

I really had 0 life while I played again, Life was my life. Sending out 3lc roughly every 4 minutes was a good way to distract myself, I actually think it had a positive effect on myself as a whole contrary to what most people on here say.