Your W80 story

DeletedUser99565

ah yes life, you were my enemy for a long time in w78 if i remember correctly?

DeletedUser117863

ah yes life, you were my enemy for a long time in w78 if i remember correctly?
I played under Panthera Tigris with the same mate that accompanied the Life account here. Idk what account you played, but you should be either in Rhythm or in Flood before I joined? We both quit shortly after the Crash! merge happened, around a year ago.

DeletedUser99565

i did join rhythm on another account later but before that i was 2dadar.

DeletedUser118436

Joined William Wallace at the beginning of this year and played for 5 months. Here are the stats..

Side 1:
Players: .William Wallace
Side 2:
Tribes: Ben

Timeframe: 01/01/2017 00:00:00 to 01/05/2017 15:50:05

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 873
Side 2: 135
Difference: 738

chart

Then I left WW acc as the tribe was very badly leaded.

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 01/05/2017 00:00:00 to 01/07/2017 15:50:05

Side 1: 652
Side 2: 1,371
Difference: 719

chart

Later on, with my friend's request, I joined miz account. As center was ruined 3 acc was quit and the regime was bleeding like hell, ben tribe was supporting twisted legacy even from far southern part.

Here is the stats for my little time on miz..

Side 1:
Players: o_O Miz o_O
Side 2:

Timeframe: 01/06/2017 00:00:00 to 01/07/2017 15:50:05

Side 1: 43
Side 2: 34
Difference: 9

chart

I'm not wishing you good luck to any sides.Let the better side win. Although I don't know him, rest in peace BEN.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Joined .William Wallace at the beginning of this year and played for 5 months. Here are the stats..

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 01/01/2017 00:00:00 to 01/05/2017 15:50:05

Side 1: 873
Side 2: 135
Difference: 738

chart

Then I left WW acc as the tribe was very badly leaded. Even something called as Henry which has dried brain had more reputation that time..

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 01/05/2017 00:00:00 to 01/07/2017 15:50:05

Side 1: 652
Side 2: 1,371
Difference: 719

chart

Later on, with my friend's request, I joined miz account. As center was ruined 3 acc was quit and the regime was bleeding like hell, ben tribe was supporting twisted legacy even from far southern part.

Here is the stats for my little time on miz..

Side 1:
Players: o_O Miz o_O
Side 2:

Timeframe: 01/06/2017 00:00:00 to 01/07/2017 15:50:05

Side 1: 43
Side 2: 34
Difference: 9

chart

BTW jen still thinks everything is fine. She is just a dreamer. And that henry thing uses a different hole to talk then mouth. I didn't know dogs could talk, but it's more like fart.

Rest in peace BEN. I'm not wishing you good luck, as Regime led by jen you don't need it.

90% of the support going to the twisted legacy account is from local people, latex/fox/tdm/frenzy/story, 2 continents away at most. Plus you're not that hard to defend against just caught me off guard when you took over as the account went from dead - ridiculously active in the middle of an op and grabbed some undefended vils.

Thanks for the fun though :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser118436

90% of the support going to the twisted legacy account is from local people, latex/fox/tdm/frenzy,

Yeah definitely. We have seen defenses from balinor and est when our guys conquered villages. You 're just having fun with that amount of defense.. Any chance you 've missed cwolffboy?

Mintyfresh

Reaction score
Yeah definitely. We have seen defenses from balinor and est when our guys conquered villages. You 're just having fun with that amount of defense.. Any chance you 've missed cwolffboy?

Sorry i didnt label every account close to me but balinor and cwolf are within 2 continents:

balinor and tl.PNG

As for est they've never sent me def in the 2 months since i start i *think*. It was either there before or you're confused :D

Mintyfresh

Reaction score
Shout out to my tribe for doing most of the work for me.

Shout out to regime for doing the rest of the work for me.

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I always like these things. It's interesting to see how the world developed, I'll try my best to post my story though I'm sure others have more interesting things to share :p
I don't 100% remember what happened so I'm kind of going off foggy memories for some of this

_____

From early-mid game and even slightly into late game i guess I was the main player on Eledhwen

Started in K46 about a week after the account owner started as he invited me to play, we were in some noob tribe and the acc owner (Mike) decided to join MvDC within a few days of me joining the account.

Whilst in MvDC we were pretty much doing our own thing, mopping up the area. The tribe Oath was our main food source. Well after about 2 weeks in MvDC the leader Bane went to war with Gents. He had no stacks prepared, no ops prepared and really was just bad. My co had a little fight with him, he wanted to leave so I organized to move with a few people and I really wanted to recruit Cwolffboy from Oath as I saw she was a promising player. As most everyone knows by now she is very stubborn so I ended up having to take about 10 of her pets which really pissed Control off as they were also eating them!

Bane kicked us on July 4th and we created the tribe Revolt tying it into independence day with a nice PnP made by Davesj01. Davesj01 promptly returned to MvDC about 6 hours after leaving. We name changed to Lust about a week or two into our existence and had a pretty good thing going. We took over k46 and k47 very quickly, we went to war with control (unfortunately our better players weren't on the frontline) so there was very few villages taken between Control and Lust. I personally had asked Control about twice for a merge, I liked their small member count style but they didn't like a few of our members so Cwolffboy would never go for it.

I owned the majority of k46, I would still be 2nd in dominance there today if my account existed at its old size that it was at about 3 months ago. We formed an alliance with Gents given that Control were seeming increasingly hostile (this was before war was declared). Control merged with Sabre to form Ruffs, the night before they did this I had Ori come to me and offer me a last chance at a merge or we would be cut out. Turns out LOOK and Lair of the grinch were also offered this and they chose to desert. Our "star duke" Gregory managed to convince them to return to the tribe but they were never loyal. From that moment on, they were owned by Ruffs/Destiny.

We had a knee jerk reaction of merging with Gents when we lost our 2 biggest players. We had no one willing to duke and a demoralized group. The merge with Gents went off without a hitch and at first it was great, they were going from one success to another and everyone outside were just haters scared that they'd lose... Unfortunately what I didn't realize was Brad didn't ever plan to STOP merging in new tribes, I asked him and Luke many times to stop merging and start focusing on whittling out weak links, I was ignored.

We were smashing in the Ruffs war for a long time, I don't remember the actual stats but Gents was looking very good. Ruffs reformed as the Destiny we all know today and came out swinging. They managed to achieve a quick lead in war stats of about 50 villages. We managed to bring the war stats to positive for about a week or so before internal issues struck.

I had issues with Gents ever since the former duke of Lust (and my first ever TW duke pretty much) Greg joined SIN. I was always completely compliant to him, quite foolishly. He told me how good SIN was and constantly told me I should join, unfortunately he was also leaking everything I said to Brad so he was purely trying to screw me over.

Brad had a concussion towards the end of Gents and it really started to show. He made some real dumbass decisions and kind of disappeared giving no clear leadership. I tried to get on board and fix things but the broken promises regarding merging were too much for me so I decided i wanted no part in the tribe and left, planning to temporarily reform Lust. Though I kind of screwed up here, I said to people in Gents that were former Lust they could join us. I assumed they knew that I was not actually staying (like a fkin idiot) and unfortunately screwed them over.

I decided to quit after my co decided not to join SIN as we'd already bailed on them before and I couldn't rightly keep going after breaking my word to them twice.

My co Mike moved the account to VIRUS and we were then internalled.

____

That's my W80 story :) I learnt a lot this world and it definitely was an intrigue filled ride. I don't hold that I did things the "right" way but I tried my best and this is how the world unfolded from my viewpoint.

I tried not to go too in depth as a lot of political crap went on that would bore most.

Figured I'd write the rest of the story that has unfolded since.

I joined the Vlad the impaler in December 2015 to join the war on Regime. I was mainly joining out of a dislike for their duke who according to Sara was the primary reason for the war.

I was always the side co with Josiah and Connor being very active so I was only needed for a brief time when Vlad got hit and Connor was away.

Then the talks for the end game merge started happening. I would argue with Franc on Aldegrion about how merging with SIN isn't a big deal and we spent days doing this, with a fair bit of hostility and anger festering. Then I heard from my co Connor that we were against the merge. I was put in a chat with our co players, hodgy and william wallace. The intention for the group was to work together to try stop the merge. Connor threatened Coco with leaving if we merged SIN (though he later said to me he never would have gone through with it). When Coco merged in SIN the Vlad account was kicked while Connor was at work (likely on purpose as until that day it had been basically just Connor playing).

Well once we were kicked in June 2016 Josiah stepped into full gear. He played around the clock for days on end. I would jump on for 12 hours then he would play for 30. In this way we were able to hold all of our clusters within Destiny for a few weeks. Each cluster we would snipe and recap within constantly. Until one day I decided we would hit Ogandam in k45 as he was inactive. Unfortunately after I sent all our attacks on him it turned out Destiny had the sit. They fired back and it looked like we were doomed. K45 had been our last hope of reestablishing ourselves after (I think it was K64?) was taken out. We used to be rank 1 in that K from Connor nobling Evil Operation.

I honestly thought we were done for. Vlad's villages were all inside Destiny and they had reached 69.4% dominance. All they had to do was wipe out our account to hit the 70% dominance work but due to incredible work from our duke and from the co play team of Josiah, Connor and I we were able to keep the account afloat with no stacks and almost no villages that had an academy. There was one point where I was ready to call it but our duke kept my spirits up and convinced me we could pull it back from here. My trust in her has been shown to be fully justified.

Then one day they stopped defending Ogandam and it gave us the necessary second wind to smash through. With Connor, Josiah and Franc on the account we were able to take the account from its smallest size of 8 million to about 14 million. Josiah stopped playing shortly after the initial move but he got us through the hardest part by playing with amazing dedication.

From 14 million points, in about October it was me playing primarily with a few other co players that helped out with nights. Bill and Ara would jump in because they saw me struggling with the account. In this period we would be oped about once a week for a month and then the players in Destiny would usually quit giving me another week or two of easy playing where we would only have nukes coming and no nobles.

Usually ops would be about 1k nobles long range and another 500 or so from close range. This went on until January when I had played too much for far too long. There came a point where Destiny did manage to break my will to play and because of the way I had been playing Vlad it was almost impossible for others to defend it. I had not been dodging for months and I'd been fighting with scraps of troops, basically whatever was made each day was all I would ever have because my villages were constantly nuked. Players in the core would send nobles on me at any time of the day, all day, every day. This meant that I had to literally be on constantly or I would lose villages. It was also a hard account to sit as there was so much going on at all times that it took a lot to adjust to playing. For a good 6 months we were Destiny's primary op target.

In January I went on holiday with my acc at 19 mill and came back to it at 14 mill. Ever since then my activity has been subpar, Destiny did break my will to fight through beating the crap out of me for months on end.

I'll never play with that intensity and activity again. This world has been an honor to be a part of from the beginning. I hope that Regime will be able to win this world. Best of luck to everyone on w80. It's been a blast.

normy

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
My short story:
after W62 was away from TW for some time until Googly/Foc/Hybrid invited me to join W80 as a part of premade- Regime.
then Regime, Regime... RL problems, new job etc and I quit.
After some time returned back on my original acc having ~50 villages left.
And again Regime, Regime, growing account..... and road accident.
End of story for normy on W80 :)

FamousInferno

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Haha, Seb from the famousinferno account here. Definitely getting nostalgic reading a lot of the names and stories. Haven't popped into TW for a while but was good reading up on a lot of history. Hope everyone on w80 is doing well and is having a fulfilling and enjoyable life. Going to try hop on skype a bit, so hopefully anyone who remembers me can have a catch up chat or something.

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
My short story:
after W62 was away from TW for some time until Googly/Foc/Hybrid invited me to join W80 as a part of premade- Regime.
then Regime, Regime... RL problems, new job etc and I quit.
After some time returned back on my original acc having ~50 villages left.
And again Regime, Regime, growing account..... and road accident.
End of story for normy on W80 :)
get well soon Normy

DeletedUser79609

Connor threatened Coco with leaving if we merged SIN (though he later said to me he never would have gone through with it). When Coco merged in SIN the Vlad account was kicked while Connor was at work (likely on purpose as until that day it had been basically just Connor playing)

This would have been handy to know before kicking one of our best accounts and friends believing they were going to side with the enemy!

Oh how different things could have been lol

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I am quite happy COCO kicked him now we have a decent world on our hands , W80 is one of the only big worlds left and I am quite enjoying the fight.

San

DeletedUser118436

It's an amazing plan to take out the warrior on bot, and put a spy of ben on the acc. I can't imagine a greater plan..

Leather and Latex

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
What are you talking about?

The player on bot was consistently attacking us. Sent trains quite often.

When you put a player from casual on it don't be surprised when it goes down the toilet.