Your W97 Dream Team?

DeletedUser

Your W97 Dream Team?

If you can choose only 10 players for your Dream Team premade tribe? Who would them be and why?

Schizophrenic

Schizophrenic gets angry with me when i post, he shouts at me, but the others want the light too.

My dream team
9 Schizophrenics (the 10th misses snipes)
Fordt841
Why you may ask, well regarding his forum posts, he is clearly a person of higher learning, ability and skill. Everyone in my tribe sucks i suck we just suck in general please ford come to ~IL~ and carry us

w.h.b.

Purple Predator
Beatrix Kiddo
Pervis
devil667
Jamm
Jchilds
dctrout
OpenEye
Shyroh
jammer0

All great players, great people.

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
my team

Tokahontus (tribal pp pimp)
DVBBS (tribal pp whore)
Havoc (tribal regular whore [jk ily Thommy <3])
Leather & Latex (tribal chav & proprietor of fine cupcakes)
Ibra gonza II (My Nigerian prince and Allan)
Heywood Jablomi (sound it out :p)
Thunder-Buddies (for life fam!)
Dread Doctors (triple baes)
Dastardly Dik (still love you Bradley <3)
Tudadar (someone to noble my farms for me to get mad at hehe :p)

Bonus Addition: Tory the Explory (cause he's fabulous)

Enex

Dread Doctors (triple baes)

giphy.webp

Enex

My Team of Noobs

- Heywood Jablomi (Co'd the main player in the past, one of the best mathematicians in the game. Spreadsheets make me warm and fuzzy inside, Tactical movement and calculated aggression can be expected from this acc.)
- Havoc ([0:01] Thom: Tribalwars is my girlfriend) He'd get too jealous if we play with his gf.
- DVBBS / Toka (Every tribe needs a stoner that can farm like a beast)
- Dread Doctors (Rutenis, one of tw's most impressive attackers. Can combine game theories and mechanics to become a monster in any given situation.)
- OLH/DD (Laura my baby :oops:)
- Four Nerds No Villages (Professionals & fun to talk to)
- Leather & Latex (always so positive!)
212b0a101367e92d8c3a3707185b127a.png

<3
- Condensed. (w78, and I like those players and will keep them in mind as the world progresses)
- Tudabarb (gimme those archers)
- King Stannis Barbatheon (Alex., every tribe needs a mascot. Who else do I discuss house of gainz plans with)

Karina probably, maybe, perhaps, possibly should be here aswel.

-Nx

Last edited:

DeletedUser120206

10 players you say... I'll also give reasons. In no particular order:

War-peace. What I call "Mr Reliable".. just sets the example. Able to do anything perfectly.. just the complete package.

Havoc. I think me and the two fellas on that acc have bromances, scary to battle if you're the defender.

Sweetmisery. I'm sure those who have played with/against know about Debbie, lovely person <3

Thunder-buddies. Karina is just awesome, if I'm bored or feeling down.. I go spam her :p
Rawdeath21. In all my years of tw, I don't understand how Flo play this game.. you're like a mother to me :)

Heywood Jablomi. Omggg this guy may be the smartest player I've ever sat, wow the technique. Good guy too :)

Avril Lavigne. Laura and Nx I love you both.. me and Laura sometimes spam each other now and then :p

WalrusRidingMagician. This guy is so funny, just enjoying reading him in chats.

Kate 2. (Congrats on w89) This account has quality, players say they're nice players so I heard :p

Dread Doctors. Good attacker, seen him on w90. I love my boiiii.. remember our new hashtag :p #YeahhhhMan

~Patrick

LastApparatus

My top 10 would be...

LastApparatus
AndrogynousAnonymous
Cheshire Cat?
Legendary Artifice
Long Island Iced Tea
LastBelleratus
Skcus rorhzuan

...I only need 7.

Schizophrenic

My dream team

Jkala- Just a monster
Muso- I would say one of the greatest no talks about
BreakYourMind- Freaky good when active
Stewinthepot- Consistently good
Majestee- Had the misfortune of duking him when he was a moody teen, but a hard hitting player
Cov3rt- The only player on this list i haven't played in the same tribe in, had the misfortune of getting into a clash with him and his goonies and out of all the attackers, he was the one to watch, just lethally clinical.
Me pre w59 - i was okay
Zalinor when he can be bothered. Can be unreal
snake plissken- fought a war for years with an entire K in enemy territory
I-AM-GROOT- Talks so much shit, but one of the few that will back it up. Love him or hate him he is one of the best

Its actually quite a difficult one

Last edited:

DeletedUser119759

This is like a popularity contest. Someone mention my name please.

GT
yar07
anantrocks
Messenger of Peace
Alex
tudadar
Atmospherecf1
catbugg