Your W97 Dream Team?

Quack

Reaction score
Perhaps you should elaborate. Comments like this tell us nothing. Are all the players garbage or just the combination? Do you have legitimate reasons or are you a troll?
Based off his very unoriginal response, I would wager he probably doesn't have any reply to your question.

DeletedUser120206

Maybe question is: Can he prove he is better than what is called "worst lineup ever".. shouldn't post double standard comments if unable to back up claims. I suppose being behind a computer screen makes a difference to people's behaviour comparing a text based game to social media websites.

~Patrick

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Otto is trash anyway; who cares what he thinks

xUySTNfFds1K3phXmo.gif

Well if it isn't the mighty Lukester who deliberately builds 197 ram nuke(s) builds :D Apparently you care what I think little nOOb.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I'm going to be biased, the majority on my list are SCREW.

Voodoo.
popcornandsoda
Grumpy old turtle
Nex.
Atmospherecf1
makobex
SOLO-
sage69
Jhon
Z00m
Teacher
Trex

Last edited by a moderator:

Dread Doctors

Reaction score
Talking about Dream Teams. I`d say that it took me ~3 or 4years on .net to finally be on the one. One of my first worlds of .net was w73 and I was very inspired by Nuke Diplomacy there. Since then my goal was to make it into their team.. And finally, I made it!

My Dream Team:
Havoc
war-peace
Leather and Latex
Ibra Gonza II
Heywood Jablomi
Avril Lavigne
Tokahontas
DVBBS
sweetmisery
Dread Doctors

To any players who`re still complaining that oldschool kicks everyone into the curb:
“Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.” - Henry Ford

Schizophrenic

Talking about Dream Teams. I`d say that it took me ~3 or 4years on .net to finally be on the one. One of my first worlds of .net was w73 and I was very inspired by Nuke Diplomacy there. Since then my goal was to make it into their team.. And finally, I made it!

My Dream Team:
Havoc
war-peace
Leather and Latex
Ibra Gonza II
Heywood Jablomi
Avril Lavigne
Tokahontas
DVBBS
sweetmisery
Dread Doctors

To any players who`re still complaining that oldschool kicks everyone into the curb:
“Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.” - Henry Ford

Yeh ND was pretty freakish, buggers. You aint out farming me today losers

Michael Corleone.

My Dream Team:
Havoc
war-peace
Leather and Latex
Ibra Gonza II
Heywood Jablomi
Avril Lavigne
Tokahontas
DVBBS
sweetmisery
Dread Doctors

its funny there was a time where myself and ND folks had problems with each other and here we are 3 years later where ive become friends with the lot of em. good crew, even tho mike smells like a bread line in venezuela

DeletedUser119047

Sass Queen
baggy77
RealDonaldTrump
Foxslayer09
atmospherecf1
Incoming impact
Balian

DeletedUser119047

It would be nice if someone made an official dream team list for this world. Like a compilation of votes.

Schizophrenic

Sass Queen
baggy77
RealDonaldTrump
Foxslayer09
atmospherecf1
Incoming impact
Balian

No you are trolling right, i wont argue with the rest but those bottom two my god. They are neither good nor positive players, Incoming is a joke sam should quit this game and leave.

This thread needs to be closed now, and kid you need jesus.

May god have mercy on your soul.

Heathen