Your World Needs You!

DeletedUser

Greetings W2,

Your world needs you! At this time W2 has no voice on the TW blog. I want to change that. I am looking for talented writers to apply for the blog staff position for this world. Time to represent! Any interested players should go here and follow the instructions for posting an application.

The blog staff is made up of a diverse group of players from all over the world and various backgrounds who all have a passion for TW and their world in particular. Come join us and represent your world the way it deserves.

Cheers,

Jeho
Blog Admin

DeletedUser2566

well i quitted long before him so not a clue. was just suggesting.. and blogger dont have to play the world i think. whatever i'll go off for another year i guess lol.

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
True, they don't need to play the world, but I would guess it helps both motivation and activity if they do. ;p

DeletedUser

You all know I could blabber on about this world whether or not I still played, but I've got my last high school exams in a week (yes, this kid that started playing this world when he was thirteen is now graduating high school) so I'm out of the question for at least three weeks.

Does W2 really need a blogger though?

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Dunno if there's very much to blog about really... I mean, big things don't happen weekly here. :p

DeletedUser

Dunno if there's very much to blog about really... I mean, big things don't happen weekly here. :p

This just in - Jirki has officially nobled his 5,173rd village. Let us congratulate him for a moment.

If I were to end up doing it in like a month's time, it'd probably revolve around statistical analysis, trying to point to which players are going to make the most impact and the sort. Politics on W2 has pretty much deteriorated into "You suck" "No, you suck" "No, but you suck" "No, but you suck" until a third person comes in and says "Hey, no, you both suck." "No, but you suck too".

DeletedUser

Wrong DC,
you suck!

Seriously, good luck with the exams mate.

Jas

DeletedUser2566

You all know I could blabber on about this world whether or not I still played, but I've got my last high school exams in a week (yes, this kid that started playing this world when he was thirteen is now graduating high school) so I'm out of the question for at least three weeks.

Does W2 really need a blogger though?

dunno if it does but first i thought would probably have interests and time + have writing skills and good view of things... you was only 13 then? well youre one of most matured persons i met in tw. good luck.. i graduated my 2nd profession at this spring.. as some knew school was reason i stood down as leader but then my words were twisted and my privys taken so i'm probably remembered as coward.. or no i dont think i'm remebered at all but that dont actually bother me. tw sucks and it wasnt worth it but i learned quite lot.

Bad, long time no see!

How are you?

well still alive, what'd kill the evil? i'm killing old enemies in other world but afterthat i think i'm done there. i even been offered acc in w2 lol...

DeletedUser2566

yes by my enemies... thats it.. well if i ever come back to w2 you can be assured i join those who had some respect for me instead of backstabbing.. but enough talk.

but jirki how the hell you manage 50mio account? i think 5mio acc is way better. lol

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
I'm prone to agree with that, 50mil is too large really. :p
Without proper grouping and scripts it would be like sailing a rock over the Atlantic!

DeletedUser

Whatever the case, I'm now an English Studies exam closer to finishing high school, hurrah!

DeletedUser

Marlow, Jas, you both suck.
:p

And this wisdom from a moderator!!!!!

If i get infracted, then its war!!

Blurk..........do you even play world 2? coz you could out suck a hoover!