Your World Needs You!

DeletedUser

I'm prone to agree with that, 50mil is too large really. :p
Without proper grouping and scripts it would be like sailing a rock over the Atlantic!

Mate, it'd be nice if we could have the building scripts that the uk servers are permitted, then you would prolly be 100 milio by now

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Mate, it'd be nice if we could have the building scripts that the uk servers are permitted, then you would prolly be 100 milio by now

Dunno 'bout that, I'd still be limited by amount of nobles I could get :p

DeletedUser2566

I'm prone to agree with that, 50mil is too large really. :p
Without proper grouping and scripts it would be like sailing a rock over the Atlantic!

lol thought so.. 15mio was way more than enough for me esp that you could only see first 1400 vils in "all" overview even with premium, only way to see all vils was to have groups. now i dont know if its still limited to 1400 and i hope to never find out lol.

all kinds of eases.. and some servers dont have workable scripts at all.. would think there'd be some kind of equality in this since game overall is same.

DeletedUser

lol thought so.. 15mio was way more than enough for me esp that you could only see first 1400 vils in "all" overview even with premium, only way to see all vils was to have groups. now i dont know if its still limited to 1400 and i hope to never find out lol.

all kinds of eases.. and some servers dont have workable scripts at all.. would think there'd be some kind of equality in this since game overall is same.

its not always that the scripts wouldnt be legal. its that the script would have to be made again to work on the international server. .net will be much basically have to be translated to .uk... there are few people willing to take the time to make scripts.(but when they make them they help out tremendously. )

DeletedUser2566

yes i think also troop speeds etc make it difficult. but i found some scripts that work on other server as well. without changing anything. mass recruit scripts seem a problem too to work, and i mean those where you fill in troops quantities ie for defense vils.