Your World Needs You!

DeletedUser

Greetings W5,

Your world needs you! At this time W5 has no voice on the TW blog. I want to change that. I am looking for talented writers to apply for the blog staff position for this world. Time to represent! Any interested players should go here and follow the instructions for posting an application.

The blog staff is made up of a diverse group of players from all over the world and various backgrounds who all have a passion for TW and their world in particular. Come join us and represent your world the way it deserves.

Cheers,

Jeho
Blog Admin

darkraven9

I follow this world very closely, and am both majoring and minoring in studies related to language and literature. I would be perfect and would love to do it.

But I want a salary. :axemen::axemen::axemen:

DeletedUser

Darkraven's come a long way in his P&P, in that he's now very polite and is willing to accept when he's wrong. I think he's capable of remaining impartial too. He would be an excellent choice for it =3

darkraven9

Darkraven's come a long way in his P&P, in that he's now very polite and is willing to accept when he's wrong. I think he's capable of remaining impartial too. He would be an excellent choice for it =3

:icon_redface:
I have the perfect explanation for that.
When I began the game I was 16 and stupid. Like...seriously...I thought INW was the best tribe.
Now I am 20 and just a little less stupid. I think...

On-topic: I will look into what it takes to apply and see about cooking something up...

Oh...oh yeah! And DEATH is coming...for YOU.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Oh-Wow!
Are the 2 of you a couple? o_O

DeletedUser

I felt like I needed to rebound after Jezuz. I wanted a relationship where I felt appreciated, and was listened to, and had some input into.

My Darky is at least interesting enough to talk with. We have fun together <3

DeletedUser

I felt like I needed to rebound after Jezuz. I wanted a relationship where I felt appreciated, and was listened to, and had some input into.

sorry but we dont want to listen to the juicy and kinky details lol

DeletedUser

Yes, I love relaxing. There's nothing better that sitting back and enjoying yourself.

Did the muzzle become too much?:(

darkraven9

Kustard King you need an account again...purely for poetic justice. And yes, I am skilled at listening, among other things. :)
Wait, Darky!...think Keeley Hazell! Olga Kurylenko! ...Ah...that's better :p

I will apply for the job if people want to actually read the blog. I could really use premium in return for some beautifully crafted world 5 news. I watch it enough to know whats going on, after all. Thats more than most can say...

Last edited:

DeletedUser18695

I think I want a go :p.

I think I could produce some none biased news. :D

DeletedUser

If I get 5000 premium points monthly, then I'll do it. The tribes around will reply in a satisfying manor, one way or the other.

DeletedUser

I could make one of my clearly "not" biased maps :icon_eek: dunno who I'd "not" bias it to tho, seeing as I'm not playing any more...

DeletedUser

I thought i'd pump this forum, since it has been almost 5 days without any posts.

I was once a member of Dragon Army, it's been like 3,5 years since i played this world. :)