Your World Needs You!

DeletedUser

Greetings W10,

Your world needs you! At this time W10 has no voice on the TW blog. I want to change that. I am looking for talented writers to apply for the blog staff position for this world. Time to represent! Any interested players should go here and follow the instructions for posting an application.

The blog staff is made up of a diverse group of players from all over the world and various backgrounds who all have a passion for TW and their world in particular. Come join us and represent your world the way it deserves.

Cheers,

Jeho
Blog Admin

DeletedUser

With the current rate of this world it could do with an update once in a year :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Ah you lack imagination :p

The blog is more than just a weekly update of current events. ;)

DeletedUser

Well, as long as at least some people appreciate reading a blog about this world, then I guess it's already worth it :p

DeletedUser

Is anything going on in this world at least u can say 10 words?

DeletedUser

Regrettably, I think World 10's voyage in 'blog worthiness' expired months ago. It remains only as the animated grave-stone to the times of the past.

World 10: Once a world of immortals, legends and myths. Now merely a world of lethargy. Its great Kings and Titans reduced to nothing more then memories shrouded in veils of forlorn. Here lies World 10. Its Epitaph: The warriors who continue to venerate its legacy in remembrance.

DeletedUser

Regrettably, I think World 10's voyage in 'blog worthiness' expired months ago. It remains only as the animated grave-stone to the times of the past.

World 10: Once a world of immortals, legends and myths. Now merely a world of lethargy. Its great Kings and Titans reduced to nothing more then memories shrouded in veils of forlorn. Here lies World 10. Its Epitaph: The warriors who continue to venerate its legacy in remembrance.
You'd make a perfect blogger :lol:
Always enjoyed your posts on the forums lol :icon_razz:

earthquake girl

Nicely said, Kida. =)

DeletedUser

I remember when this was world was fun, which was many, many months ago.

This world actually got so boring at one point I just stopped playing with ~3.3M points.

My only mission at that time was to re-build nukes to send on 150hr trips to attack CTRL and re-build defense to support front-line villages.

DeletedUser

Say Kida, I'm still waiting to test the beta version of your own game..... remember ?? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I remember when this was world was fun, which was many, many months ago.

This world actually got so boring at one point I just stopped playing with ~3.3M points.

My only mission at that time was to re-build nukes to send on 150hr trips to attack CTRL and re-build defense to support front-line villages.

Sounds like right about the time we started nobling your k56 villages

DeletedUser

Sounds like right about the time we started nobling your k56 villages

Indeed it was, he was nobling villages just before you guys started attacking him. Then a few weeks after you stopped he nobled again before being attacked again and nobled down to nothing basically.

Major coincidence or not?