Your World Needs You!

DeletedUser

Greetings W21,

Your world needs you! At this time W21 has no voice on the TW blog. I want to change that. I am looking for talented writers to apply for the blog staff position for this world. Time to represent! Any interested players should go here and follow the instructions for posting an application.

The blog staff is made up of a diverse group of players from all over the world and various backgrounds who all have a passion for TW and their world in particular. Come join us and represent your world the way it deserves.

Cheers,

Jeho
Blog Admin

DeletedUser

You won't find many talented writers here. The majority of the posters from this forum are children.
I would put forward a few suggestions:
Shtaal of LT
Pitch Black of IT!
Or anyone from PnP who are willing, but I think you will find most are focusing their energy on in game right now.

DeletedUser

What a jackass of a thing to say...

What can I say, the truth hurts.

However, young Ashy would be a fine representative, if no one else is able or willing (which I suspect is the case) as we still do not have any other volunteers.

Anyways, +2 vote for Ashy.
(me and busa)

DeletedUser

You won't find many talented writers here. The majority of the posters from this forum are children.
I would put forward a few suggestions:
Shtaal of LT
Pitch Black of IT!
Or anyone from PnP who are willing, but I think you will find most are focusing their energy on in game right now.

Your maturity is laughable. Although alot of posters here are infact young, your posts and replies in recent times are more immature than most. You have proven maturity isnt always related to age, thanks. And im against any PnP member writing on the blog because of there amazingly bias views of the world.

scarlet ash

I am? Everyone is biased to some extent. I just volunteered because thought it could be fun to be honest. Not to mislead the world through a blog ;\.

DeletedUser64451

We're not biased, we're just better than you...

:p

DeletedUser

And im against any PnP member writing on the blog because of there amazingly bias views of the world.

Thats an interestingly biased view in itself is it not? Most tribe will be biased towards their own points of view, indeed most people are biased towards their own point of view (sorry for stating the obvious :icon_rolleyes:). Lets not generalise here, everyone in PnP is an individual and whilst ig we all share the same goal, I can assure you not every player has the same views and opinions. But I suppose that is an discussion for another day, another place and we won't get anywhere by pointing fingers, accusing entire tribes of skewed opinions. :icon_wink:

Back, more on topic: Shtaal usually posts intelligently here, would be good if he put his name forward. I also think Ash would be a good representative, he seems like the sort who could write a good blog entry. :p

DeletedUser

We don't really need a blog. There's nothing interesting to write about. Every month the stats are the same ;3

DeletedUser

Think outside the box. There is so much more to write about than just stats ;)

DeletedUser

I would love to take part in the blog team, I will only do so if I can have atleast 1 or 2 other active people taking part.
I think once a week is too much for this world at this point in time, but if that is a minimum I don't see why I can't give it a shot.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you still have my vote, i just deleted my other post because there is no point picking up a grudge with the no.1 tribe in w21...I would just automatically classify myself as a mental idiot or a terrorist...or so to speak.

p.s. get on skype you noob, i'm bored. ;p

scarlet ash

I'm guessing Jehosophat herself?

EDIT:Figured it out :p

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Go to the Blog Staff Applications page, create a new thread, fill in your data and post. You won't be able to view/edit your thread after your post, so make sure you have all the things in right order.