Your World Needs You!

DeletedUser

Ohh ye ;)
And make it good :lol:
After the intro what are your thoughts on topics?

DeletedUser

Wow PnP players look how big your ego has become, your the most negative childish people i have ever met, stop complaining if you dont want a blog thats fine, some people do, so shush.

DeletedUser

Speaking of ego, I'm ready for my interview anytime you guys want as I'm sure I'll be first on your list :p

DeletedUser

Wow PnP players look how big your ego has become, your the most negative childish people i have ever met, stop complaining if you dont want a blog thats fine, some people do, so shush.

You will never silence the negative voice of PnP'ers :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

You will never silence the negative voice of PnP'ers :icon_razz:

indeed you never can't....freedom of speech people! :icon_rolleyes:

EDIT: although a good trollin could always scare them away for a week or so xD

DeletedUser

meh euhm the blog thing has in fact supporting voices by pnp members :icon_surprised: read the damn topic thing dude :lol:

so a few pnpers are negative so whole the tribe is ego tripping?? you are generalizing it - > the tribe in general has nothing to do with the reply of its members, they are individuals that decide what they posting on there own! PnP does not decide it for them ...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

meh euhm the blog thing has in fact supporting voices by pnp members :icon_surprised: read the damn topic thing dude :lol:

so a few pnpers are negative so whole the tribe is ego tripping?? you are generalizing it - > the tribe in general has nothing to do with the reply of its members, they are individuals that decide what they posting on there own! PnP does not decide it for them ...

Yes i was generalizing it, most of you are still negative though.

DeletedUser

Generalizing? Do a proper count next time. We even have one player as the blogger.

You are the one stirring all kinds of crap here, not us.