Your World Needs You!

DeletedUser

I have to say as a fully ledged forum lurker I'm also going to look forward to a blog by shtaal & scarlet :)

DeletedUser

Come on mods and admins, they are quite clearly suited and capable for the job...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Jusy FYI, I am willing to consider co-bloggers in rare circumstances. This is not what I normally would want to see, but if we are presented with a really good team, we will consider them.

DeletedUser

Yes Jeho. They are good together. :) Would be nice if you could make an exception for them.

scarlet ash

I'm happy to say that Shtaal and myself luckily were accepted to become the new world 21 blog brothers as hopefully when I've finished writing this post I will see my name as purple to highlight our new role for you. We are also the first co-bloggers which will, if lucky add a new interesting twist and also a method to eradicating biased opinions that could ruin the read for others. make sure to read when the first world 21 blog entry is released. :) Hope you will all enjoy the readings.

Thank you.

DeletedUser

Congratulations Guys

Thank you Jehosophat agreeing to select co-bloggers. These two will make a good team. :)

DeletedUser66513

Kinda pointless, there are far better ways to waste ones time.

scarlet ash

Be positive Fireborne. If we find it fun then why not? ;).

DeletedUser

Kinda pointless, there are far better ways to waste ones time.

now thats nice people wants to give something to the public and then it is pointles!? now i'm going to :icon_eek:

Think outside the box. There is so much more to write about than just stats ;)

Pointless like in meaningles, so like noboddy should bother the blog :s eather way for exsample i want to read and see what shtaal and scarlet ash will tel us in there blog and i'm sure im not the only one. now its not that you don't care that it is poinless for others.

Personaly i don't find it nice towards world 21 in general to point it out as pointless, W21 has his history and it will be nice
to see some good reads about it a total overview and insights of 2 people, give them that respect ;-)

regards shinji!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I wantz my name in blue too ;(

So what's the first topic? ;D

DeletedUser

We'll be getting to work now, our first blog will be a simple introduction but after that we'll get thing's moving.

DeletedUser74079

Shtaal haz purple name now 0.o jealous...enjoy your blogging :D