Your World Needs You!

STAFAST

I doubt very much Charmander that many if any would be willing. We are a very self oriented world, and i cant see too many braggerts here :icon_eek:

But it is always nice to have another person try and draw anybody out, i wish you luck actually.

=RedFox=

I applied more than a year ago, and they never got back to me.
The absolute best person for the job applied and was ignored, and now she doesn't play anymore. So the blog missed its shot I'm afraid

The Great 1One1

you have a useless arguement

Sorry pilly, but your pnp is incredibly shocking. As soon as someone makes a valid point to you, you either dodge the subject or just don't bother answering at all (which you have done, without subtlety, on numerous occasions).

Please enlighten your doubters as to why people should respect you. And please don't talk nonsense; actually make a proper case, because I'm sure a lot of us would like to hear what would give us respect for you.

My guess is that you will either ignore this post, or simply post something childish. If that is the case, I don't think I'll bother even reading your posts any more, which is something half the pnpers already seem to have done.

DeletedUser

I still see a lot of old friends and names in here. I really don't know what has happened since I left this world, and I don't need a history lesson, but it is good to see that some buds are still here, and some good commentators lthat I never really met, except through the forums like the one above lol.

Last edited by a moderator: