Your World Needs You!

DeletedUser

Greetings W30,

Your world needs you! At this time W30 has no voice on the TW blog. I want to change that. I am looking for talented writers to apply for the blog staff position for this world. Time to represent! Any interested players should go here and follow the instructions for posting an application.

The blog staff is made up of a diverse group of players from all over the world and various backgrounds who all have a passion for TW and their world in particular. Come join us and represent your world the way it deserves.

Cheers,

Jeho
Blog Admin

slates9

Screw that. The reason I never applied is the same reason I stopped the un-official one. I can't be expected to produce one when needed, only when it suits me, so for that, it'd be pointless for me to apply

DeletedUser71844

:p How about I be the blog staff?

At least it would make a very... entertaining weekly blog :lol:

DeletedUser

I don't think they allow your type of "entertainment". :p

DeletedUser

:p How about I be the blog staff?

At least it would make a very... entertaining weekly blog :lol:
Hey w30 will vote u as the worst presence in a blog page anytime.
I practically have you on my ignore list for a very long time.

DeletedUser71844

Coming from you, I'll take that as a compliment.

DeletedUser80608

I know there was a writer in THE, he should be able to write wonderfull stories about how we kicked his ass =)

DeletedUser

I should probably try grab the job if they pay it in Premium lol

MR.MR

Cal, with your weekly stats you do over half of the work of the blog already, just do a couple interviews and add the stats from the few wars we have left, and you have a weekly blog. Go for it :p

DeletedUser

Shh i do this for 0 gains on forum
If i spend more time with skype/blog team and other weird tools i want paid at least decent to afforf Pa with no more phone sms :)

DeletedUser

App sent in... not really, I dont post enough on the forums to qualify. I think KarmaX and Pajuno should be co-bloggers. Both have tons of experience in PnP and are well known thru out w30. Who else is better?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Blogging isnt much premium. I think it's something like 40 premium points for each blog. so you should get around 160premium points a month if you do it weekly. Sadly infractions dont let me blog. i tried to become W44 blogger