Your World Needs You!

DeletedUser

Greetings W43,

Your world needs you! At this time W43 has no voice on the TW blog. I want to change that. I am looking for talented writers to apply for the blog staff position for this world. Time to represent! Any interested players should go here and follow the instructions for posting an application.

The blog staff is made up of a diverse group of players from all over the world and various backgrounds who all have a passion for TW and their world in particular. Come join us and represent your world the way it deserves.

Cheers,

Jeho
Blog Admin

DeletedUser

Som, your a crafty little devil aint ya?

I wish i could vote harby back as blogger.

DeletedUser

Provided no one else is applying, I am willing to do this. This world needs a defibrillator, and despite my trolling :icon_redface: I can be n eloquent decent writer when being unbiased.
I'll give it a few days, if no one says they have applied I'll give it a whack. Probably not the best for the job, but someone needs to do it.

DeletedUser

images

DeletedUser

I applied as well, and heard a couple others have done so too. Good luck to everyone, I'm sure with the talent pool on w 43 the next blogger will be great!

DeletedUser

Well it's not like you have a hard act to follow, mine was terrible. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

agree. your graphics are shyte and you never validate your claims....... pfffft whatever

no matter who takes it over, they'll always be compared to (and fall short of ) you

DeletedUser

agree. your graphics are shyte and you never validate your claims....... pfffft whatever

no matter who takes it over, they'll always be compared to (and fall short of ) you

You never know, you could be the next UBM (Undead Billy Mays). :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Has everyone gone on hoilday???

If so next time let me know and I will watch your villas for you :p

DeletedUser

Do not worry Beastie they are all coming back from holidays for the big one :p

DeletedUser

LOL "Yeah" Must admit sleeping 12+hours a day getting it now as I don't think I will be sleeping much soon :icon_eek: