You're all going to die!

DeletedUser

One day, all of the leaders of W14 were in their planning room eating donuts, playing paper football, and discussing the newest Barbie doll models...

PlanningRoomedited.jpg

VH was particularly unhappy today, because Mal had been out partying for three weeks straight and no one was ever home to tuck him in at night and read him his bedtime war story...

sad%20viking.jpg

So VH glared around at people to attack. Should it be world 31? Too far away. World 1? Too 1337. Those noobs at TribalWars.es? Romance languages gave him a headache...

Finally, VH's gaze landed on those pathetic creatures on the dimension immediately below W14: the dreaded World 13. VH's rage built as he watched those pathetic creatures of W13 scurry about, completely unsuspecting...

2D_Inabitants.png

"I've got it!" VH thundered. "We should declare on W13!"

"Of course!" Jayjay said. "Why didn't I think of it earlier!"

Recognizing that the spirit of Thor had spoken to VH, the others quickly agreed.

Metaller was too busy rubbing his nipples to pay any attention but it was assumed that he agreed as well.

War plans were quickly drawn up using images found on the internetz:

sfkjgadjkfgjkahdfg.jpg

VH marshaled his goats while everyone else gathered their warriors to ride into battle.

Goatsrunningintobattleedited.jpg

Ridingintobattle.jpg

World 14 Declares On World 13

SURVEY BY TACOPS: http://qtrial.qualtrics.com/SE?SID=SV_0H6aSgWycoP2chC&SVID=Prod

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Andrew, do you really think you can take us? seriously :lol:

patrox

we haxzor the server!!!
We haz founz a wayz to attackz youzz and your noobzlets in w13

patrox

we haxzor the server!!!

DeletedUser

we haxzor the server!!!

nooblzlets?

One: by the time you guys reach our West (if you get there), you will have already been worn out by battling a superpower known as CIV. In the middle is a roadbump known as Flux. then you run into the really aggressive tribes, such as INSO fam., [R], NOVA, ZE, and Blood Fam. your weaker villas won't hold up to our assaults for long:icon_twisted:

besides, you are probably all old men anyway, here is your classic villager:villagers::icon_smile:

two: we have nukes to nuke you before you send your nukes at us to nuke us. Prepare the Nukes!!!:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Now, please .. peoplez.. have some comon sence...

why all these pnp and flaming???

just go KILL´EM ALL ;op

DeletedUser

Lol, that was great. And W13 would so pwnzor ur ass. We have more villages because we fill up the whole map. I think....

DeletedUser

Lol, that was great. And W13 would so pwnzor ur ass. We have more villages because we fill up the whole map. I think....

Yeah, you also have like 30% more total troops and everything... wow, why did they let you fill the whole map? W13 IS FAKE. IT DOESN'T EVEN LOOK LIKE A REAL WORLD! Everyone knows that the Earth is a flat circle :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

if only we could get over our internal city-state struggles

*cough*INSO's hundred wars*cough*

*cough*SW constant battle*cough*

then we would definitely win! (plus, we have comics pnp on our side [tacops, prepare the paintbrushes!]) :lol:

DeletedUser

Darn... you guys are too far away for me to get to. :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

just ban their war leaders Calis. you are IGS, you can do that for us, right? :lol:

DeletedUser

but it is an intersing idea....maybe they should look at combining the w1 and w2 servers...now would that be something to see? might spice up the games for worlds like that.

DeletedUser

:D world 14 actually think they stand a chance against W13? One of our elite members can single handily beat all of u guys on that pathetic server. U all know who i am talking about. The one and only shardsofafrozenflame (* i have to puke for actually admitting she is a good player ;( *).

Ps. Why don't u W14 people go noble greys. its what ur best at anyway

DeletedUser

Tacops, we need the comics, Hurry!!!

I only have one for PnP (yes it is bad, it was at the rush of the moment)

cool-cartoon-612969.png

DeletedUser

1. We have more villages... a lot more
2. We have you outnumbered on the frontline
3. -CIV- is the frontline

We win