You're all going to die!

DeletedUser

str plloxx Msg me when you get back so i can confirm your login times.
done
You know your going to be the first victim in W13 since your in both :)
and you know i can't wait :icon_wink:
says someone who play in W13 tribe and being raped by INSO :p

Dont worry, your villages will be in a better hand :p
:icon_confused: your point being? pretty sure i acknowledged that INSO were a good warring tribe in my post
and don't worry my villages won't be changing hands too soon :)
just out of interest what is your in-game name?

no he lacks the intelegence to know when to shut up.
:icon_rolleyes:
correct me if i'm wrong but was it not you that received attacks from hundreds of W13 players for exactly that reason?
and you mispelled intelligence :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I know your on W15 with an alias hehe joke :)

I will edit the last one later lol arrow pointing up.

cool-cartoon-619101.png

DeletedUser

love that cartoon tacops, even though you make me look like a boy scout :icon_biggrin:

i wanna see if i can set it as my signature ahah

DeletedUser

Sending out my fakes nukes and nobles now. Watch yourself W13.

DeletedUser

I don't think I have time to dodge the 500 hour incomings or get support. most support is too far away :lol:

DeletedUser

aye, glad I´m not in world 13, I would be screwed, all my support are way ower in W3 :(
(by a mistype, no by war, W3 are allied to us)

DeletedUser

Well it's a tactical move. W14 move in on W13's Eastside, W3 move in on W13's West side. I think all of W13 should hit the delete button now. There's just no chance you can win.

W3 was a good choice of allie too as they're a rim world. (as opposed to a rim tribe)

DeletedUser

str plloxx you play on the rim. You're judgement on the world of W13 is very bias therefore and I give you the grand title of noob for not being able to analise the obvious. Not everyone plays the same to some of the noobs on the rim of K20 and etc.

You just made one small and insignifficant area representative of the whole world.

On topic: I'd like to see this war go ahead, although i'm on the opposite side of the world. You wouldn't even get past the core of W13 before hitting me in Bey0nd :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

We are glad you guys/gals are all playing tribalhugs. Don't make me make another goat comic. lol :p

i think the goats might be offended if you did that....w14 just proved it doesnt have the balls to take on w13 alone....sad really....but hey everyone cant have them right. w14 go home before you embarrase yourself even more....buh bye

DeletedUser

Well it's a tactical move. W14 move in on W13's Eastside, W3 move in on W13's West side. I think all of W13 should hit the delete button now. There's just no chance you can win.

W3 was a good choice of allie too as they're a rim world. (as opposed to a rim tribe)

but our alliance of W1 and W2 is now starting to move towards W3 because of that strategy. feel bad for any W3 people who already sent support thousands of hours away and can't get it back:lol:

(yup, it's official, W27 reunion right here:lol:)

DeletedUser

str plloxx you play on the rim.
as do you
You're judgement on the world of W13 is very bias
moron, how is it bias? i play both W13 and W14 so my opinion that W14 is a lot more fun than W13 is valid
therefore and I give you the grand title of noob
clever and original
Not everyone plays the same to some of the noobs on the rim of K20 and etc.
my tribe is at war with INSO. are they noobs on the rim? try and come up with a better argument

DeletedUser

but our alliance of W1 and W2 is now starting to move towards W3 because of that strategy. feel bad for any W3 people who already sent support thousands of hours away and can't get it back:lol:

(yup, it's official, W27 reunion right here:lol:)

Oh really? We have worlds 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ,11, 12, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 39, 31, 32 and 33 on our side. You have worlds 1, 2, 13, 34 and 35. You should see the maps on alliances!

DeletedUser

W27 what? allies with W14 yeah right. I bet your getting your info from str plloxx. If so see above cartoon.

DeletedUser

:lol:

you sure about W30 too? i see a lot of names from both 13 and 14 there