You've got to love it

DeletedUser

Methinks too many people woke up on the wrong side of bed this afternoon :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser13939

Hi people,

Do me a favour and check out the newly found tribe Warning tribe tag is Warnin

This guy made me laugh :)
After talking to him for about 10 minutes on msn he told me he was going to play some football with his friends and that he needed an account sitter. If I wanted to help him out?

Ofcourse I wanted to help him out. Then I went ahead and deleted his tribes forums, retrackt all the invites and leave his tribe. Then I made his very own tribe.

God I love to be evil :)

[sarcasm]Oh wow, aren't you special. You have got to be the best tribalwars player ever.[/sarcasm]

Do us all a favor and quit copying everybody. :icon_rolleyes:

LastApparatus

You just managed to stroke your own ego by screwing someone else over. This may be frowned upon from time to time but thats nothing to really get upset over. However, you come on to the forums, and tell us about it like we're supposed to care? Somebody we never heard of disbanded the tribe of someone else we've ever heard of. In short, we don't care about your stupid exploits nor are we interested in giving you your few minutes of fame you seem to be so desperately after. As for this thread, and any others like it you may be wanting to post: please keep your filth off these forums. As I said, we don't care.

DeletedUser

Whoever made this thread looking for instant fame is a loser. Simply put.

DeletedUser

Wow, never seen someone get flamed so much for messing around with a noob tribe, and I've seen that alot.

Can someone point out whats so special about this case?

DeletedUser

Lethum,
hate to say this but the only fool I see is you. you did something what porbably over 50K players have done already. Why not help them instead of hinder? TW needs some more players who can become decent or better. You came here looking for instant fame but instead you just look like a noob/fool. If you have something decent to post then please do so if not then please refrain from making pointless topics.

Regards,
Nuke
You mean like you did to my tribe in W23? :icon_rolleyes: To this day I'm still not sure why you really did that, but I got over it and worked to become a better player.

DeletedUser

Wow, never seen someone get flamed so much for messing around with a noob tribe, and I've seen that alot.

Can someone point out whats so special about this case?

I'd say this case is actually a case where the OP himself is a bit of a noob...Yet tries so hard to seem like it.