Ysiek

DeletedUser

Hi, i am a outsider but i thought this interesting, Although he appears to be in-active Ysiek is the largest player in all of TribalWars.net

Last edited by a moderator:

Dougalo7

He could be resting and banking packets before his next onslaught on the grey horde..

Scholesy2005

No Dougalo

He had real-life problems, remember? Such a shame right when TW was getting next door to him ;)

Regards,
Scholesy2005

cooled ice

it's such a shame how one can reach the top by eating off of abandoneds and inactives...but then where is the fun lol...

DISCLAIMER: i eat inactives and abandoneds too but that is rarely

DeletedUser

Hi, i am a outsider but i thought this interesting, Although he appears to be in-active Ysiek is the largest player in all of Tribal Wars

Yea we know... We have spies everywhere...:icon_cool:

"Ysiek is the largest player in all of Tribal Wars"

On one world he is, but no, he is not the biggest play in all of TW, but you can tell him that, oh wait he doesn't read the forums.

DeletedUser

Yea we know... We have spies everywhere...:icon_cool:

"Ysiek is the largest player in all of Tribal Wars"

On one world he is, but no, he is not the biggest play in all of TW, but you can tell him that, oh wait he doesn't read the forums.

Actually he is, there is no one bigger then him in all of TW

DeletedUser

Actually he is, there is no one bigger then him in all of TW

uh Ya there is!

lippa = total of 23 million points
drdizzoreturns = 28 million points

There's more but I just posted a couple.

And if your not on this world can you not post here and act like a noob?

Scholesy2005

uh Ya there is!

lippa = total of 23 million points
drdizzoreturns = 28 million points

There's more but I just posted a couple.

And if your not on this world can you not post here and act like a noob?

Cutter stop being narrow minded, he meant in a single world not all worlds combined.

leesupport

I belive he ment he is the biggest on all of TW.net. Not counting the other TWs.

DeletedUser7943

im the one in all TW with the larger brain :p

of all .net and many other server like .fr but i remember the german had a guy with maybe 10k towns or so but still, were going there little by little.

ysiek is big, but hes aint moving fast :p i still consider myself better then him :D

modesty

im the one in all TW with the larger brain :p

of all .net and many other server like .fr but i remember the german had a guy with maybe 10k towns or so but still, were going there little by little.

ysiek is big, but hes aint moving fast :p i still consider myself better then him :D

You wouldn't be that good without the ladies behind your back :lol:

Managing one large account are easier then managing a couple of big accounts in different worlds... there are different politics settings and so on... the horror would be if You are targeted heavy on all at once :icon_eek:

kerosine

scripts would take away from of the work.

But attacking and nobling and stuff would still be hard. But thats the fun portion of teh game imo.

DeletedUser

Tapion is really interesting character really, he has conquered 13952 villages, but only has 30 million ODA. That's only 2150 troops killed per conquer. That's not all though, he's lost 3719 villages and only has a tiny 428,877 ODD. This means he only killed 116 troops for every village he lost.

That's just... wow.

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Tapion is really interesting character really, he has conquered 13952 villages, but only has 30 million ODA. That's only 2150 troops killed per conquer. That's not all though, he's lost 3719 villages and only has a tiny 428,877 ODD. This means he only killed 116 troops for every village he lost.

That's just... wow.

Elite Pointwhoring. :icon_eek:

modesty

That's just... wow.

Or it can be so that the OD-rankings was not turned on in the beginning... I'm not so sure about our w2 but I have a little thing back in my mind telling me that it was turned on a couple of months after the world have started.

DeletedUser

Or it can be so that the OD-rankings was not turned on in the beginning... I'm not so sure about our w2 but I have a little thing back in my mind telling me that it was turned on a couple of months after the world have started.

You may be right about the die-stamme numbers, although tapion could have gifted thousands of villages to try and keep his account small - and then had them gifted back when no else wanted to play a dead world.

In our case, I think there was a problem with the OD output at the beginning of the world, but OD was still being recorded properly. We just couldn't see it until they fixed the bug later on.

Ysiek does have the single largest account on TW.net, but I'm sure he spends far less time managing his account(s) than a number of other players like lippa. Imagine having two top 15 accounts. Now imagine keeping them both active and having both in the top 10 for ODA. Ysiek has never made any attempt to do something like that.

DeletedUser

Ysiek does have the single largest account on TW.net, but I'm sure he spends far less time managing his account(s) than a number of other players like lippa. Imagine having two top 15 accounts. Now imagine keeping them both active and having both in the top 10 for ODA. Ysiek has never made any attempt to do something like that.

Let's not forget aristocracy work.