Ysiek

DeletedUser

Sorry, it's classified, if you guys knew our best attackers, you would take them out!

Nah, I'm jk, I'm sure he won't mind, do you want the top 20 Aten players who have lose the most villages to TW list too?

That would definitely be interesting. :)

Arthas - I almost entirely agree with you except for a few cases where points DO matter. I mean if you had 50K points it's unlikely you'd stand a chance of growing off an enemy if he was 1mill points. Although saying that... their are some pretty damn awful players about. :icon_wink:

Scholesy2005

Arthas - I almost entirely agree with you except for a few cases where points DO matter. I mean if you had 50K points it's unlikely you'd stand a chance of growing off an enemy if he was 1mill points. Although saying that... their are some pretty damn awful players about. :icon_wink:

If im on there do i get targetted some more by AtenCS :p

DeletedUser

I have to agree on that,

more points = more villages = more troops

DeletedUser

I wouldn't know Scholesy, you'll have to ask them. :lol: