Ysiek

DeletedUser7881

I think no numbers, no words, and no thread would have been sufficient.

And this post wasn't necessary either.

DeletedUser

TW and HOT players stop being ass holes who cares if he takes all abandoned villages if you dont have anything nice to say then dont say anything

DeletedUser27158

TW and HOT players stop being ass holes who cares if he takes all abandoned villages if you dont have anything nice to say then dont say anything

In all fairness, if he takes all abandoneds...what's the point in having all those villages?

DeletedUser7881

You called us assholes, you shouldn't have said anything as per your own advice.

THANKS FOR COMING OUT!!! Today we have for you.........

A dunce cap!!!! Wear it with pride as you deserve each other.

DeletedUser

ah wook he wis sticking up for Ysiek, how sweet!:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser3499

Chanman why don't you STFU? We are all entitled to our opinions and to share them - that is why it is called a 'forum' dillweed.:icon_rolleyes:

If he wants to cap greys, good for him - However, those of us that view this as a fighting game and enjoy the cut and thrust of fighting a live enemy and believe that is somewhat more challenging than capping greys; find it difficult to comprehend why someone would want to, or respect them for taking of a ton of greys and nothing else.

DeletedUser

Chanman why don't you STFU? We are all entitled to our opinions and to share them - that is why it is called a 'forum' dillweed.:icon_rolleyes:

If he wants to cap greys, good for him - However, those of us that view this as a fighting game and enjoy the cut and thrust of fighting a live enemy and believe that is somewhat more challenging than capping greys; find it difficult to comprehend why someone would want to, or respect them for taking of a ton of greys and nothing else.

Second point is true - but surely he can have his own opinion that he can stick up for his tribemate and that you lot are all mean then? :icon_rolleyes:

Just a thought... :lol:

Also on a side note, is sitting their insulting someone actually an opinion that is worth the space it takes up on the forum? (This isn't specifically adressed at you mate - just food for thought).

DeletedUser

ummm - that's why we have forums - to propogandize and offer our opinions :icon_rolleyes: I'm sure the TribalHugs forum is all sunshine and daisies, go read that one.

chelsentus

Poor Guy! Cant you guys just congratulate him nicely? Congrats Ysiek,.

:icon_evil::icon_evil:

walleye

Poor Guy! Cant you guys just congratulate him nicely? Congrats Ysiek,.

:icon_evil::icon_evil:

you know during the time spent changing the font, centralization the text and putting those 2 insufferable icons down the bottom you could have scratched your arse 2 times, and burped once. I recommend you consider it, it might be a step up for you.

DeletedUser3499

We can congratulate him nicely, however we have freewill and choose not to as we do NOT regard it as an achievement worthy of accolade... however, as I expressed earlier, each to their own....

Question for Mr. Pineapple.... Is an insult really an insult if it is in fact a fair assessment? Surely an opinion is valid whether it is positive or negative? Hardly my fault some people are dillweeds now is it?! :p

Now I am in shock, I actually agree 100% with an old enemy from ESL, namely walleye - I didn't see THAT coming! LMAO

DeletedUser2248

We can congratulate him nicely, however we have freewill and choose not to as we do NOT regard it as an achievement worthy of accolade... however, as I expressed earlier, each to their own....

Question for Mr. Pineapple.... Is an insult really an insult if it is in fact a fair assessment? Surely an opinion is valid whether it is positive or negative? Hardly my fault some people are dillweeds now is it?! :p

Now I am in shock, I actually agree 100% with an old enemy from ESL, namely walleye - I didn't see THAT coming! LMAO

walleye is special :p

DeletedUser

World 1 on the German server had around 11,000-12,000 villages. Suddenly, that scarily doesn't seem like as much as it used to be.

DeletedUser

lol i made people argue

lol i was just wondering if people had lost interest in this now.

i don't come on much and i can't be bothered to try take enemy villages right now im just seein whats happening and taking people who quit or what ever you know.

also i've been on holiday loads and yeah i barley ever come on these forums as no one likes me but i wanted to see if people had stopped arguing about nothing and started talking about the game and arguing about the game with out being mean .

meh o well

-tobyb

DeletedUser

lol i made people argue

lol i was just wondering if people had lost interest in this now.

i don't come on much and i can't be bothered to try take enemy villages right now im just seein whats happening and taking people who quit or what ever you know.

also i've been on holiday loads and yeah i barley ever come on these forums as no one likes me but i wanted to see if people had stopped arguing about nothing and started talking about the game and arguing about the game with out being mean .

meh o well

-tobyb

so you are admitting you are:

-a world watcher
-an abandon/inactives eatter
-you refuse to fight
-you are inactive yourself at times

:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Please try to make opening posts in threads more then 7 words, 1 number in the future.

he hit the nail on the head with it though tbh lol :)

so you are admitting you are:

-a world watcher
-an abandon/inactives eatter
-you refuse to fight
-you are inactive yourself at times

:icon_rolleyes:

in a nutshell...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Also @ Outlands

1. What is a Dillweed?

2. I rofled literally at the 'question for Mr. Pineapple' lol