Yummy declares on Joker

DeletedUser121006

I haven't really helped him or guided him at all asides from one day where it was pretty clear Jager was a lost cause. I just found it ironic you haven't learned from the mistakes you made on W87.

I can assure you Kristina is excellent. Stats show it too, in case you deny it because Ashoka will be rimmed soon.

DeletedUser120206

I haven't really helped him or guided him at all asides from one day where it was pretty clear Jager was a lost cause. I just found it ironic you haven't learned from the mistakes you made on W87.

To be fair, if ya did help or guided Ash to lead a tribe I'd be embarrassed with his efforts back in Jäger, for this he gets THE CLAP, yes.. Guys look! This is DA acting like he has never made mistakes on this game.. speaking of mistakes, I can remember a nice amount from ya on w73 as well :p

End of the day, we all have messed up some point in this game where nobody here is perfect (except DA apparently), must we all give him special treatment? Should we stop ever we are doing?.. oh wait maybe some incomingz might remove ya from the world, just like what happened weeks later when ya took over steevemadden acc when I left it.

~Patrick

DeletedUser121006

Side 1:
Tribes: Yummy, Knock!
Side 2:
Tribes: Joker

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 57
Side 2: 42
Difference: 15

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 19
Side 2: 2
Difference: 17

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 306,472
Side 2: 204,992
Difference: 101,480

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 148,012
Side 2: 12,402
Difference: 135,610

chart

giphy.gif

Age of Ultron

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 65
Side 2: 65
Difference: 0

chart

Side 1: 460,765
Side 2: 460,765

chart

some other stats.

DeletedUser

No doubt none of us are perfect. As you point out, I did not win W73. Actually there are a large multitude of worlds I do not win, I've played a lot of worlds in my time. If I had won every world I played, I'd be somewhere around 20 wins. Similarish situation to this world, AJ asked me to help out and I did. I can't say I did perfectly, but I transformed his tribe Joker from a family tribe like Jager which was going to implode within about 2-3 weeks to a force to be reckoned with. We won two wars with top 10 tribes, turned a 100 man mess into a 25 man team and became amongst the best in the world. We did this with local talent even though we were surrounded by premades on all sides.

I will admit it was a lapse in my own judgement to try lead two worlds at the same time. I was also leading SPAM on W60 and although I was baron in W73, I was essentially doing the majority of the work. I decided to put my focus onto finishing W60 which I had already dedicated several years to and merged my tribe into IKEA so someone else could take up the reins and essentially quit as soon as that decision was made. Yes it wasn't ideal, IKEA wasn't a very good tribe but then there wasn't really anyone to replace what I was doing. So yes I did quit and yes, due to the way front collapsed when I left, my villages started getting taken so it was my fault. I think if I had founded the tribe and played only one world, then I would have done a lot better, but the past is the past.

I've not been one to brush over my own mistakes, I don't mention past worlds because I find it is pointless to do so unless someone specifically mentions something untoward. I just find umbrage with that certain attitude of "leaders serve their members" because I've never seen it working out particularly well just as its own individual piece. No matter how hard you claim to want to serve your members, that only actually matters if they want to be served by you and are willing to follow your instructions which has come from the work that you have put in for them. To me, that attitude comes from someone who uses it as a member as an excuse not to follow their leadership. Because yes, when you need help a leader should help you, but it is your duty as a member to help the overall tribe, serving the rest of the memberbase and to make sure the work the leadership put in to serve you is not all for waste.

DeletedUser121006

Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 65
Side 2: 65

chart

Side 1: 460,765
Side 2: 460,765

chart

some other stats.

Looks like I can invite that Joker tribe to help us in the war against Joker.

We r joker and anything can be expected of joker.

Well, it was stated tho..

giphy.gif

Lynch

Oo yay some banta! Hello from outside the rim! (Adele singing)

Good luck to all! But joker won't last long..
Couple of nice players but the skill levels just aren't the same as the opponents!

Anywho good luck both sides! I'll be watching from my comfy little spot :p

DeletedUser120206

Yummy may have a lead in the stats at the moment but Joker are still capable of pulling something out of the bag. All it takes is a bit of organisation, time and cooperation from them to maybe get some caps... I'm sure they have that ability somewhere..

~Patrick

DeletedUser116214

Yummy may have a lead in the stats at the moment but Joker are still capable of pulling something out of the bag. All it takes is a bit of organisation, time and cooperation from them to maybe get some caps... I'm sure they have that ability somewhere..

~Patrick

We'll see, especially with all the support they getting from Digg. Leadership in joker is really incompetent tho. So will be a hard one to pull

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser120206

Side 1:
Tribes: Yummy
Side 2:

Timeframe: 15/10/2017 00:00:00 to 17/10/2017 10:48:25

Total conquers:

Side 1: 66
Side 2: 52
Difference: 14

chart

Side 1: 31
Difference: 29

chart

Side 1: 413,400
Side 2: 257,620
Difference: 155,780

chart

Side 1: 225,332
Difference: 212,930

chart

DeletedUser116463

dont worry guys there will be another shitty jaeger tribe in future worlds.
i learned my lesson when i joined in with them on w82.

Good luck to both sides tho. I hope AJ's tribe pull out something and reverse the momentum.

DeletedUser88324

Good luck to both sides. Patty, still waiting on that pp..

DeletedUser121006

Side 1:
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 115
Side 2: 155
Difference: 40

chart

Side 1: 44
Difference: 42

chart

Side 1: 741,112
Side 2: 757,312
Difference: 16,200

chart

Side 1: 327,427
Difference: 315,025

chart

Pretty much what is happening now in k45
giphy.gif

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Side 1:
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 115
Side 2: 155
Difference: 40

chart

Side 1: 44
Difference: 42

chart

Side 1: 741,112
Side 2: 757,312
Difference: 16,200

chart

Side 1: 327,427
Difference: 315,025

chart

Pretty much what is happening now in k45
giphy.gif

So glad that gif was subtitled

--G--

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 75
Side 2: 7
Difference: 68

chart

Side 1: 524,793
Side 2: 45,961
Difference: 478,832

chart

Nice work defending Jokers.

I would like to adress FOOLS for recruiting our war refugees though.
We have been destroying these jokes and now you go on recruiting the swedes and come and reach me for diplo and a possible alliance. I don't know where such stuff exist, but recruiting someone's refugees isn't a friendly action. I was kind with your diplomat, but seriously use your brains before doing something. Of course our answer is a NO while you have our war refugees on your tribe.

DeletedUser93681

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 75
Side 2: 7
Difference: 68

chart

Side 1: 524,793
Side 2: 45,961
Difference: 478,832

chart

Nice work defending Jokers.

I would like to adress FOOLS for recruiting our war refugees though.
We have been destroying these jokes and now you go on recruiting the swedes and come and reach me for diplo and a possible alliance. I don't know where such stuff exist, but recruiting someone's refugees isn't a friendly action. I was kind with your diplomat, but seriously use your brains before doing something. Of course our answer is a NO while you have our war refugees on your tribe.

When you recruit more than you take, then it really wasn't a war. Applications are open. Btw nice support from PI coming to your member.lol