Yuvin

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hi i am yuvin as eveyone knows me

i thought it was cool to be ollie , but now i have realized that it is not , he has his reputation for rock high to rock low now

He was my hero
i have planned to SAY SORRY TO HIM PUBLICLY

i am not gonna pretend to be ollie anymore i ll write yuvin in skype and use it for worlds , even if i dont get a tribe

SORRY OLLIE :icon_sad:

:icon_sad:

SORRY OLLIE

Regards
yuvin

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Finally the lies have come out!

And Ollie can printscreen the skype convos too.

I really hope people notice this now, as I have said it from the beginning despite all those people who denied the real ollie was yuvin and argued with me about it.

DeletedUser

i have realized it now , when i met ollie on chat today

LastApparatus

do-a-barrel-roll.jpg

DeletedUser

Yuvin, I did tell you before, when you hacked Ollie and Cruddy (Just before you said "Give me 10 minutes and I'll hack you too") that you need to work your way up to be a top ranked player. Get a mentor if you can't and just stick around and learn, bettering yourself by the world.

In W16 I declared on Openeye and Hippos within the first 5 hours of Beginner Protection. I've come a long way since then, and I'm sure you can too.

Hacking people isn't the way to go

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
After the past few days of having 4 ollies and trying to figure who is who I still am not convinced who is who lol :icon_rolleyes:

But whoever is whoever .... Its been funny... getting cracked is not funny though :icon_neutral:

and Im still not convinced the real ollie is the real ollie after having 3 ollies now 4 .... anyone else confused :lol:

<3

DeletedUser

OK, first off, great job coming clean.

OK, so you hack and hack and hack. then you co-play with garga and withering and get them banned. after that in the same day you hack ollie on .uk and then I finally kick you from Geico(after I found out you weren't actually Ollie.

I'm sorry but what is to stop you from hacking again?:icon_rolleyes:

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

OK, so you hack and hack and hack. then you co-play with garga and withering and get them banned. after that in the same day you hack ollie on .uk and then I finally kick you from Geico(after I found out you weren't actually Ollie.

I think he was always pretending to be Ollie on Uk . Not the real Ollie . The real Ollie was playing a different account . But what do I know ? I've spoke to the fake Ollies more than the real Ollies .:icon_rolleyes:
Thats if I really have spoke to the real Ollie at all :icon_eek:

I need therapy after this :icon_neutral:

<3

DeletedUser

rofl for believing he was ollie, yuvin joins every fucking world pretending to be ollie. every time "ollie" opened a skype talk to me i just ignored. as it was always yuvin.

DeletedUser

Hi i am yuvin as eveyone knows me

i thought it was cool to be ollie , but now i have realized that it is not , he has his reputation for rock high to rock low now

He was my hero
i did this to him its fucking from my side , i dont give a fuck anymore as i have planned to SAY SORRY TO HIM PUBLICLY

i am not gonna pretend to be ollie anymore i ll write yuvin in skype and use it for worlds , even if i dont get a tribe

SORRY OLLIE :icon_sad:

SORRY OLLIE

Regards
yuvin

lolwhuttranslated384267dn3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.