Yuvin

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Okay, so you've lied to people about your identity, you've offerred to coplay with them or replace their accounts so you can change their passwords, you've hacked/cracked peoples accounts . . .

and now we should simply take your word for whatever you claim because ?

DeletedUser

Okay, so you've lied to people about your identity, you've offerred to coplay with them or replace their accounts so you can change their passwords, you've hacked/cracked peoples accounts . . .

and now we should simply take your word for whatever you claim because ?

don't forget co-play and then get them banned:lol:

Michael Corleone.

Yuvin, for all what you have done, it is not forgivable. If I was Ollie, I would take your apology and wipe my ass with it.

DeletedUser

Yuvin, for all what you have done, it is not forgivable. If I was Ollie, I would take your apology and wipe my ass with it.
Learn to forgive mistew!

Speaking of which, who is Ollie? (Like, does he play this world and what is his ingame username etc =S)

DeletedUser

Learn to forgive mistew!

Speaking of which, who is Ollie? (Like, does he play this world and what is his ingame username etc =S)

no idea, Yuvin hacks everyone of his skype accounts and ingame accounts. Ollie and I were friends and I have no idea now the last time I actually spoke to him :|

Michael Corleone.

Learn to forgive mistew!

Yuvin single handedly ruined Ollie's TW gaming experience. And the fact I am a friend of Ollie, I wouldn't take Yuvin's apology at all. He's trying to cover his ass now.

DeletedUser72662

I know I can't forgive you, you tried to hack me in w13 :/
I know from reading about it that Ollie can never be trusted again because people aren't sure if it's you or him. Good job on ruining someone's fun to become what? Famous in an online game? Yeah, you have your priorities straight, now don't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.