Zabi's Libel Emporium

DeletedUser

That was quite a nice read thank-you! I had no idea that FORK was not a premade lol.

Now please don't go inactive like the first blogger did. :p

DeletedUser

Just letting everyone know, at the time of this post, his link isn't working as intended. Click the link that pops up with the error page, and it'll bring you to the right place.

DeletedUser

Going to try and figure out the issue >_<

EDIT:Should be fixed

DeletedUser

so its not working for me, im on firefox fyi.

Edited, it shows two https so thats the problem.

DeletedUser

Nicely done, just don't give up like everyone else seems to do.

DeletedUser

any good map-makers out there? I'm only going to put maps on if I can get the best quality

DeletedUser100750

That was quite a nice read thank-you! I had no idea that FORK was not a premade lol.

Now please don't go inactive like the first blogger did. :p

Hey I did not go inactive we got a blogger a day later, and was told no longer need to do that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I've decided that I will make an independent blog for W58. I've wanted to for some time and have tried applying for blog staff, so its time to take matters into my own hands. Hope you enjoy. All feedback is welcome as I've never blogged before.

Cheers,
Jace

And So It Begins!-Issue #1

Props to you for the initiative to take matters in your own hands. Liking that sort of attitude.

Question: is this going to regularly be a FORK orientated blog? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I already had that interview for that paper DK was going to write. Figured I'd use it before I decided against doing the blog. Maybe someone in Pacman would like an interview next?
And I won't deny how biased the Troll of the Week was :p

DeletedUser

I already had that interview for that paper DK was going to write. Figured I'd use it before I decided against doing the blog. Maybe someone in Pacman would like an interview next?
And I won't deny how biased the Troll of the Week was :p

add me on skype, ill get a few of us in a room and we can get a group interview orgy going :icon_wink: we likez orgiez

sam.hewett1

HorseSoldier

I really like the idea of making an unofficial blogspot blog for tw. :)