Zenith Visuals

DeletedUser100507

thanks very much, i love it :)
totally worth the wait

DeletedUser

I just haven't seen any other requests at the moment, and I really liked the first so I was wondering if you guys didnt care doing one more. If your to busy (which I know you all are pretty busy anyways) dont give it a second thought to telling me no for another request.

If not:

Size: 450x180
Theme: Loggy or Loggy 2
Text: "Be Easy" and "Radical Something"

Also as a sidenote; GE, I know you like Mac Miller and if you care check out the song; Be Easy by Radical Something, its an awesome summer tune.

Not trying to be pushy or anything here guys but im just wondering if your gonna take it on as a second request for me because if not I shall request somewhere else but I don't want to spam a single request in other shops if you guys are gonna do it :p

Thanks for allowing me to be a hassle :O

DeletedUser

We are pretty busy and as you have already requested one signature it may be better if you post the request elsewhere mate :/

DeletedUser

Here's your signature, I have to give major credit to yurtles who really helped me out on ideas for this one :)

Guetta.png

That. Is. Awesome.

I did give you a link Genetic? :lol:

DeletedUser

I know but I didnt like the stock, it was a bit wierd. Hope you dont mind ^_^

( I didn't realise that the text matched the song at the time, sorry :D )

DeletedUser

I know but I didnt like the stock, it was a bit wierd. Hope you dont mind ^_^

( I didn't realise that the text matched the song at the time, sorry :D )

Yeah - I loved the bubble feature, thought you could come up with something. That ones great tho'

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser95815

Ahh, yes I know how to do scan lines. I just wondered how you made it fit the render.

DeletedUser

I was going to say you can't talk to a mod like that, but then I remembered it's GE.

EDIT: Here's yours, sticky situation.

[spoil]
stickysituation.png
[/spoil]

SECOND EDIT: Expect a v2 to come up later.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Text : CHRISTIAN21
Theme : Love

Thank you very much GE <3 :)

Finished your request, not going to lie most of it is stock, apart from lighting, text and a couple of grad maps.
But it is a great stock and matches your request so its all good :) I like it ^_^

christian21.png

Captain why you saying thanks :D I made the sig :p

DeletedUser

We now have no queue guys, if you want a request, it can be done within a couple of days max.