ZEUS F vs DA F.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

ZEUS F declares on DA F.

Well, all of us involved knew it was coming, and as usual, another tribe has given ZEUS a good reason to have a war. We love it. DA are a fantastic tribe, and i say this with great respect. They have been on this world longer than us, and their rank reflects this, but we are a hungry up and coming tribe, very active, and very organised.

We want the world to watch (thus the Public Declaration - DA don't do this sort of thing, sly tribe that they are :icon_wink:). We are taking on a Giant of World 15, and eventually we will bring them to heel. Will other tribes join in? maybe, what do DA have to say?

DA have already organised their attacks and surely their defenses also, but we trust they will take the time given them by the attack break to prepare as well as possible for our attacks on them. i will post stats regularly.

Merry christmas to everyone, enjoy the break and the upcoming hostilities/festivities,

thelargeone, :icon_cool:
lajoo. :icon_evil:
Freak76 :lol:

Proud Leaders of ZEUS.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: DA DA-II
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ZEUS *ZEUS*
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 681
Side 2: 613
Difference: 68

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 117
Side 2: 7
Difference: 110

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 6,001,915
Side 2: 5,687,482
Difference: 314,433

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 844,216
Side 2: 67,104
Difference: 777,112

image.php

DeletedUser

ZEUS F declares on DA F.

Well, all of us involved knew it was coming, and as usual, another tribe has given ZEUS a good reason to have a war. We love it. DA are a fantastic tribe, and i say this with great respect. They have been on this world longer than us, and their rank reflects this, but we are a hungry up and coming tribe, very active, and very organised.

We want the world to watch (thus the Public Declaration - DA don't do this sort of thing, sly tribe that they are :icon_wink:). We are taking on a Giant of World 15, and eventually we will bring them to heel. Will other tribes join in? maybe, what do DA have to say?

DA have already organised their attacks and surely their defenses also, but we trust they will take the time given them by the attack break to prepare as well as possible for our attacks on them. i will post stats regularly.

Merry christmas to everyone, enjoy the break and the upcoming hostilities/festivities,

Proud Leaders of ZEUS.

Well Lajoo, I guess DA joining in technically invalidates our bet lol, since it had the stipulation of "without outside interference". However, because RoMe! was losing before DA began attacking, I'll go ahead and pay up anyways lol.

~Morningfrost

DeletedUser

GO DA...
They probz have more nukes anyway... ZEUS have used up lots of nukes on rome so must have less nukes than DA

DeletedUser

Nukes rebuild pretty fast bro. We have been fighting RoMe! for quite a while now.

DeletedUser

GO DA...
They probz have more nukes anyway... ZEUS have used up lots of nukes on rome so must have less nukes than DA

LOL, everyone could unleash all their nukes, from both sides, and the war would be far from over. i think we'll manage a nuke or two anyway....

DeletedUser50105

this should be a good war, hope ZEUS didnt bite off more then they can chew though or theyll go shooting out of the Top 20 only after about wat, 2-3 weeks in the Top 20?? theyll have ZEUS 2 whatever also. anyway im rooting for ZEUS, go ZEUS

DeletedUser

I think ZEUS are way too overstretched to manage a DA assault without losing alot of ground. With RoMe! continually wearing at the offence I think DA have way more troops loaded and ready, ZEUS I think will lose alot of ground before having a chance at striking back at DA.

Good luck to both tribes, make this interesting ;).

DeletedUser

atlast for a very long silence.... i have awaken from my long sleep... DA is attacking us without any reasons given to us.. it is equivalent to no respect at all..

DeletedUser

go zeus, this is neary as overstreched as us at scion!!!!!!! im rooting for u, just make sure u can do the illustrious noble dance....

ali

lajoo

Side 1:
Tribes: DA DA-II
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ZEUS *ZEUS*
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 681
Side 2: 613
Difference: 68

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 117
Side 2: 7
Difference: 110

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 6,001,915
Side 2: 5,687,482
Difference: 314,433

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 844,216
Side 2: 67,104
Difference: 777,112

image.php

i give it to DA,it was a surprise,but stats after the break will not be the same,guaranteed :icon_wink:,it was fun though to have some incomings landing after the midnight :lol:

lajoo

ZEUS F declares on DA F.

Proud Leaders of ZEUS.

am i so devil? :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Zeus will lose, DA are too strong.

i'd give it 1 or 2 months until, ZEUS are out of the top 20 for good

DeletedUser50105

i dont think so, dont underestimate them. dont care who wins but rooting for ZEUS

Status
Not open for further replies.